Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Basketball 2016-2017

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn Basketball 2016-2017
« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2017, 10:02:05 AM »
I see you have both basis covered

Absolutely!  They're my Tiggers.  My Boyzzz.  My BFF's.

And I spend half the game going  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2017, 10:20:34 AM »

For approximately 1/2 or 67.9% of every game I think, "these guys could beat Kentucky."  Then for the other 43.8% of the time, I think my 7th-9th grade team could beat them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
For approximately 1/2 or 67.9% of every game I think, "these guys could beat Kentucky."  Then for the other 43.8% of the time, I think my 7th-9th grade team could beat them.

That's almost 253/309ths of how I feel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2017, 10:47:24 AM »

yeah but your team is on a losing streak. 

Go Tigahs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2017, 10:54:42 AM »
yeah but your team is on a losing streak. 

Go Tigahs.
One game a streak does not make.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2017, 10:55:46 AM »
All the broadcast teams suck.  They're entirely superfluous.
Now you are just being obtuse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2017, 11:13:47 AM »
Now you are just being obtuse

I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2017, 12:46:46 PM »
You'll think you've been fucked by a train!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2017, 02:05:06 PM »

These are true words.

Looking at our record it just occurred to me that we are only 4 from winning 20. When's the last time we won 20??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2017, 02:21:35 PM »
These are true words.

Looking at our record it just occurred to me that we are only 4 from winning 20. When's the last time we won 20??

If we hit 20, the Sani jizz will be skrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »
If we hit 20, the Sani jizz will be skrong.

Anyone know where I can find an LSU truck?  I need to make a deposit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »
Anyone know where I can find an LSU truck?  I need to make a deposit.

Hold your horses hoss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2017, 02:35:39 PM »
Hold your horses hoss.

That was no horse....It was some Alabama black snake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2017, 02:48:01 PM »
That was no horse....It was some Alabama black snake.

The black mamba is one the deadliest snakes on earth.  And very corrosive to truck bed paint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »
The black mamba is one the deadliest snakes on earth.  And very corrosive to truck bed paint.

Only if left in the bed.  Knowing that it was a truck that belonged to LSU folks I'm sure it didn't stay there long.  I imagine it was scooped up quickly and thrown into a pot of nutria jambalaya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #375 on: February 08, 2017, 03:39:08 PM »
The black mamba is one the deadliest snakes on earth. 

The amount of venom that can be delivered from a single bite can be gargantuan. You know, I've always liked that word... 'gargantuan'... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #376 on: February 09, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »
We've been riding the Pearllercoaster up and down all year and right now, we're at a point where this team can do some things that haven't been done in about 15 years.  It's all in front of them.  But quietly, the overall season in D1 ball is shaping up to be one of the most competitive ever.  March Madness could be off the charts.  I can't think of one team in the entire thing that I would say, "Yeah, they're one of the favorites." 

Gonzaga is undefeated and #1.  I've bet on them every year and they've folded like a cheap shirt each and every time.  They're good but they've played nobody.  Returning champ, Villanova, is #2 but I couldn't name a soul on their roster.  Kansas is the team that seems to play all the big games and find a way to pull every single one out.  Maybe Rock Chalk.  But when you look from #2 to #20, there's only a couple of losses separating all of them.

My Dookies sit at #18 and they just knocked off Top 10 North Carolina.  They've struggled to 5 losses but might be putting it together at the right time.  The Tarheels are supremely talented, as good as anyone in the country.  Then there are teams like Louisville, Oregon, Baylor, Wisconsin, UCLA etc.  They're all damn good.  The SEC has 3 teams in the top 20, UK, Florida and USCe, who may drop back a ways after losing to Bama. 

Oregon and UCLA are going at it right now and that should be a hell of a game.  Just an observation but I think everybody's bracket will be destroyed by day 2 this year.  Good stuff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #377 on: February 11, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
How do you give up 63 in a half?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
How do you give up 63 in a half?

Defense-clap-clap-Defense-clap-clap
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time AU has blown a huge halftime lead. A team that does this, does not deserve to be in the big dance.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:34:24 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions