Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Basketball 2016-2017

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Auburn Basketball 2016-2017
« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2017, 03:17:22 PM »
For real do, AU needs the next two wins at home. The win against Mizzou is good and all but, like mention, they suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2017, 03:40:13 PM »
To the world, you are one person.  But to one person, you could mean the world.

I think our boys will be ready to kick tuckus and learn the names of the other team's players.

It's time to kick some names and take some ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2017, 03:50:58 PM »
It's time to kick some names and take some ass!

We're gonna' go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2017, 10:17:48 PM »
78-74 win to go 12-6 and 2-4.  Bama at home Saturday. 

I'm not going to harp on the same ole, same ole lack of structure.  It is what it is.  They're athletic and we're just going to have to out 3-point, out-athlete anybody we play to win.  Saw spurts in the first half of Austin Wiley being a fucking beast.  This guy is a man child with some skillz.  6'11" 255 and athletic.  Yeah.  Future.

Beat Bama this weekend and go to 13-6...I can live with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2017, 10:23:54 PM »
BTW...500th career win for Bruce Pearl.   :bar: :thumsup: #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #285 on: January 18, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »
This team is talented, but like Charles said, "young and dumb"!

If they had an inkling of patience and passing, we might stomp some folks.

Spencer looks lost out there a lot. And reminds me of cinnamon buns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2017, 08:38:09 AM »
Wiley took the game over a couple of times, which was a very good sign for the future.  Also a very good sign to see Bryce Brown hit a couple of threes late in the game.  Maybe with the weed out of his system, he can get back on track now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »
This team is talented, but like Charles said, "young and dumb"!

If they had an inkling of patience and passing, we might stomp some folks.

Spencer looks lost out there a lot. And reminds me of cinnamon buns.

I noticed that too and it really surprises me. The guy was a human highlight reel coming out of HS.  Normally, that translates to the next level much easier than in football.  If you can ball, you can ball.  (And I know about balls) Actually, he may be the opposite of Cinnybons Bowers.  Bowers didn't give a shit.  If he got the ball in his hands, he was going to do his thang and damn the results.  Spencer may just need to loosen up and start flying around.

Chris Porter was that way.  He really didn't have much of a shot.  I saw him a lot down here in his HS years and the only way he scored was running the floor and trying to rip down the rim with monster dunks.  The thing that benefited Porter was his surrounding cast.  There were guys like Doc Robinson, Scotty Pohlman, Reggie Sharp, Daymeon Fishback etc. that could fill it up from the outside.  Then, there was 7 footer, Mamadou Enzyme that took care of the paint.  Porter could just fly around and make ESPN Top 10 plays.

I think Spencer needs to let it all go and concentrate on nothing but rebounding and rattling the rim.  Do whatever you want. Hell, Bruce ain't going to stop you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #288 on: January 19, 2017, 10:05:42 AM »
Chris Porter was that way.  He really didn't have much of a shot.  I saw him a lot down here in his HS years and the only way he scored was running the floor and trying to rip down the rim with monster dunks.  The thing that benefited Porter was his surrounding cast.  There were guys like Doc Robinson, Scotty Pohlman, Reggie Sharp, Daymeon Fishback etc. that could fill it up from the outside.  Then, there was 7 footer, Mamadou Enzyme that took care of the paint.  Porter could just fly around and make ESPN Top 10 plays.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
I noticed that too and it really surprises me. The guy was a human highlight reel coming out of HS.  Normally, that translates to the next level much easier than in football.  If you can ball, you can ball.  (And I know about balls) Actually, he may be the opposite of Cinnybons Bowers.  Bowers didn't give a shit.  If he got the ball in his hands, he was going to do his thang and damn the results.  Spencer may just need to loosen up and start flying around.

I think Spencer needs to let it all go and concentrate on nothing but rebounding and rattling the rim.  Do whatever you want. Hell, Bruce ain't going to stop you.

He reminds me of Bowers when he tried to dribble or pass. It ended up in LSUs hands.

They say the Wiley kid is one and done? I agree with Charles. He needs another year. He's good, but he ain't ready yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2017, 05:43:26 PM »
Ripping them a new one. I love it. Just need to play smart and finish this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2017, 05:44:33 PM »
Win by 20.  Very nice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2017, 05:54:22 PM »
Win by 20.  Very nice.
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2017, 06:04:51 PM »
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:06 PM »
All over that Bammer ass. Avery Johnson can go use some more Crest and get out of Lee County.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2017, 10:52:11 PM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:54:07 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2017, 10:56:47 PM »
This is pretty damn good..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2688456-scout-auburn-celebrates-win-over-alabama

Oh hell. You know you whipped somebody's asa when you put the white boys in!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2017, 11:00:50 PM »

Oh hell. You know you whipped somebody's asa when you put the white boys in!

Pearl was his old self at the end of the video. Wish I had of been there. Fun fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #298 on: January 21, 2017, 11:19:57 PM »
Damn good to see an Auburn basketball arena rocking that ass off.  Good times.  Yeah...good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2017, 09:24:05 AM »
Taking on the Cocks of the Southern Carolinas tonight 6:30 PM est thats 5:30 cst and 12:45 PM pst.

Going to be a tough one to steal. Cocks are favored by 9.5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum