No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: "Dear Democrats..."
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2016, 08:10:27 PM »
I have it on good authority that AUT1's wife can beat his ass, and does so on a regular basis.  And that most of the time, it's well deserved. 

Not that I would be familiar with a wife calling all the shots and laying the lumber when I...I mean, a husband gets out of line.  Just sayin'.  I've heard.  About other guys.  You know... 

Stuff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2016, 08:12:15 PM »
I have it on good authority that AUT1's wife can beat his ass, and does so on a regular basis.  And that most of the time, it's well deserved. 

Not that I would be familiar with a wife calling all the shots and laying the lumber when I...I mean, a husband gets out of line.  Just sayin'.  I've heard.  About other guys.  You know... 

Stuff.

Yeah. But it's part of the act. Kinky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2016, 08:13:53 PM »

Stuff.

Dammit man! I told you to stop peeking into my windows! Considered the authorities notified.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2016, 08:15:29 PM »
Yeah. But it's part of the act. Kinky.

We take it to extremes knowing that some might be watching...wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »
Dammit man! I told you to stop peeking into my windows! Considered the authorities notified.

For years, I have been telling my wife that my ultimate fantasy would be a threesome.  She constantly said no until the other day when she said, "You know, the more I think about you wanting a threesome, the more excited I am about it.  Who did you have in mind?"

I told her, "Well, I've really been thinking about this one girl at work.  And this really hot friend of hers."

Then she beat my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2016, 09:27:49 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com