Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What SHE got wrong

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What SHE got wrong
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 07:57:19 AM »
Highly doubt that. Even with he media giving hardly any recognition to the hundreds of thousands of people at Bernie's rallys, they still showed him beating Trump by a larger margin than their puppet master, Hillary. Yes, some of his ideas were far fetched and they more than likely wouldn't have gone through.

:rofl:

And those polls were so, so accurate. 

Bernie wouldn't have cracked 100 EV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 08:46:34 AM »
If the GOP really wants to solidify its power in 2018 and then hang onto it in 2020, they should use these protests and violent reactions to Trump's victory to show what Leftists really believe when it comes to democracy.

Not sure 2018 is going to be a big deal in the house. I think I saw where there are only 2 GOP seats up for election in 2018 and like 11 democrat seat up. Of those 11, 9 I think are from states that just voted for Trump.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 04:26:42 PM »
Well to be fair they had Hillary beating him soundly as well and that didn't really work out all that well for her.
At the beginning, yes. After that, her margin of victory dwindled even to the point where some of the polls had Trump beating her in the head to head when it was down to Trump/Cruz vs Clinton/Sanders. The DNC gambled that they would get most of the Sanders supporters...they didn't and they lost.

And Kaos I don't know if you follow Trump on Twitter or if you even Twit, but if not then you missed this...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 09:21:55 PM »
At the beginning, yes. After that, her margin of victory dwindled even to the point where some of the polls had Trump beating her in the head to head when it was down to Trump/Cruz vs Clinton/Sanders. The DNC gambled that they would get most of the Sanders supporters...they didn't and they lost.

And Kaos I don't know if you follow Trump on Twitter or if you even Twit, but if not then you missed this...

He's right. She is crooked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 07:56:29 AM »
Clinton said that while the loss was tough, we can still fight for the causes we believe in going forward. She urged everyone not to give up and to stay involved in the process. A recording from the conference call with donors is below as well as an address where you can send thank you cards or letters to Clinton.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
PO Box 5256
New York, NY 10185-5256

First, she still doesn't get the loathing for her relationship with shady "donors" because that's who she reaches out to first.  She calls her donors -- and only those who contributed $10,000 or more. 

Second, she blames the FBI -- not her shady practices that instigated an investigation that most rational people agree should have resulted in an indictment.   Anyone else does what she did with classified material and they're going to prison.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0

She didn't campaign at all in Wisconsin, but it's the FBI's fault.  Or racism's fault (despite the fact that Wisconsin voted for a black Muslim in the last two elections).  Or sexism's fault. 

She told the donors they need to keep their spirits high because she's winning the popular vote, and they just need to figure out why they lost the election and keep moving forward. 

Maybe they lost because she is unelectable in a national campaign.  Maybe it's her. 

Bill tried repeatedly to tell them they were leaving voters behind.  He was dismissed by the know it all elite.

Thankfully, even after this delicious defeat, the heads of the democratic party remain clueless and think a shift further left is the answer.   Yes.  Creating a greater divide from the middle-centric voter who rejected the party is definitely the path to walk. 

So funny to me that on November 7, the talk was of how the Republican Party was dead and might never win another election.  On November 9, the democratic party burned to the ground.  She did that.  She can't see it and neither can they. 

PS.
That's a real address.  She actually gave out an address so people could thank her. 

I believe I will. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:58:07 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 09:00:06 AM »
I'm gonna send her x rated letters from prowlers address.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 08:32:32 AM »
I'm gonna send her x rated letters from prowlers address.

Write the address in crayon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."