Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )

Ogre

Re: Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 04:54:28 PM »
So they got more than zero?

I have always held the belief that a third party vote is wasted. Pointing out that fact is not gloating but enforcing the truth.

"Enforcing the truth."  Give me a break.  Who died and appointed you to the Justice League? 

I voted third party and I'd do it again.  I am entitled to vote the way I choose, and I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation.  It's not like I expected Evan McMullin to pull off some shocking victory on Tuesday.  I voted the way I did because I will always vote for someone who most closely aligned with my values, both fiscally and socially.  He was that guy.  If a true conservative had been the Republican nominee then I would have voted for them. 

As I said, I'm glad Trump won.  I do believe he's infinitely better than Hillary.  I hope he is the best President we've ever had.  I truly mean that.  But no politician is entitled to my vote because they have a (R) behind their name. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 05:26:33 PM »
"Enforcing the truth."  Give me a break.  Who died and appointed you to the Justice League? 

I voted third party and I'd do it again.  I am entitled to vote the way I choose, and I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation.  It's not like I expected Evan McMullin to pull off some shocking victory on Tuesday.  I voted the way I did because I will always vote for someone who most closely aligned with my values, both fiscally and socially.  He was that guy.  If a true conservative had been the Republican nominee then I would have voted for them. 

As I said, I'm glad Trump won.  I do believe he's infinitely better than Hillary.  I hope he is the best President we've ever had.  I truly mean that.  But no politician is entitled to my vote because they have a (R) behind their name.
Exactly.

I stand by what I said.

Winner - voted their conscience.

Loser - voted their party even if they didn't like the candidate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 06:06:23 PM »
So they got more than zero?

I have always held the belief that a third party vote is wasted. Pointing out that fact is not gloating but enforcing the truth.
It is a waste and that doesn't make you any smarter so there is that. Happy Friday!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 06:56:19 PM »

You know he wants to take government land and give it back to the people to drill baby drill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 09:30:44 PM »
You guys have some great insight and advice.  But I'm telling you I studied with the Maharishi for many years, and really didn't learn that much. But one thing that he taught me, I'll never forget: 'ALWAYS...' no, wait-- 'NEVER...' no, wait, it was 'ALWAYS carry a litter bag in your car. It doesn't take up much room, and if it gets full, you can toss it out the window."

Peace be with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 02:01:52 AM »
You know he wants to take government land and give it back to the people to drill baby drill

I thought we had agreed that drilling babies was wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 03:33:03 AM »
It is a waste and that doesn't make you any smarter so there is that. Happy Friday!

All you good ole "good conscience" folks who pissed your vote away (TRUTH), but still ended up with Trump must be a bit perplexed. I mean now you don't get to stand up and thump your chest like you expected.

Bottom line is that the vote was wasted. It doesn't make me smarter to point it out. But it validates exactly what I said from the beginning. Those are the players just "happy to be on the team"! The ones that won't get in the game.

Third party candidates got ZERO EC votes.

There are only a few people on this board who backed the GOP candidate. We knew from the beginning that anything the GOP had was a better choice than hitlary. So we fought for him. Regardless of what was said, we stayed true to the mission, "No Hitlary"!

It doesn't make us smarter. But it does show who will stand up and fight. And who will not.

From the looks of things, we are not alone out there. But in here...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 07:23:30 AM »

All you good ole "good conscience" folks who pissed your vote away (TRUTH), but still ended up with Trump must be a bit perplexed. I mean now you don't get to stand up and thump your chest like you expected.

Bottom line is that the vote was wasted. It doesn't make me smarter to point it out. But it validates exactly what I said from the beginning. Those are the players just "happy to be on the team"! The ones that won't get in the game.

There are only a few people on this board who backed the GOP candidate. We knew from the beginning that anything the GOP had was a better choice than hitlary. So we fought for him. Regardless of what was said, we stayed true to the mission, "No Hitlary"!

It doesn't make us smarter. But it does show who will stand up and fight. And who will not.

Will you stand up and fight if Trump, say, orders the military to commit war crimes?  Will you stand up and fight if he tries to intimidate or threaten the rights of people who disagree with him?  Will you stand up and fight if he usurps his Constitutional powers and starts issuing executive orders that should've been passed through Congress?  Or will it be ok because Obama did it too?

If it comes down to it (and I hope it doesn't), will you fight for Trump or America?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 07:24:57 AM »

And that's not all. He has some bad bad stances on other things. And was too much of a pussy to run the gauntlet of a primary. At least Gary Johnson did that and was on the ballots. McMullin was nothing but a protest candidate propped up at the last min by never trumpers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 07:26:20 AM »
Will you stand up and fight if Trump, say, orders the military to commit war crimes?  Will you stand up and fight if he tries to intimidate or threaten the rights of people who disagree with him?  Will you stand up and fight if he usurps his Constitutional powers and starts issuing executive orders that should've been passed through Congress?  Or will it be ok because Obama did it too?

If it comes down to it (and I hope it doesn't), will you fight for Trump or America?

Consider for a min that the guy hasn't served one day in office. Consider for a min that candidate trump and president trump may be two different people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 07:35:56 AM »

Damn prowler, you know, I just want snort cocaine and rape 12 year olds with him. I don't want commit war crimes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 08:29:56 AM »
Consider for a min that the guy hasn't served one day in office. Consider for a min that candidate trump and president trump may be two different people.

I fully expect them to be. But let's not pretend that he didn't mention those scenarios during his campaign. The man has an authoritarian streak in him. None of them are outside the realm of possibility. I just wonder who CCTAU and his ilk would fight for, hypothetically speaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 08:42:57 AM »

Ummm, Republican & Democrats candidates got ZERO EC votes too. They received promises. They vote for the President and Vice President separately on Dec. 19th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 09:31:40 AM »
I fully expect them to be. But let's not pretend that he didn't mention those scenarios during his campaign. The man has an authoritarian streak in him. None of them are outside the realm of possibility. I just wonder who CCTAU and his ilk would fight for, hypothetically speaking.

"Ilk"?
Damn, sucks being lumped into the loser pile with prowler, huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 10:13:50 AM »

"Ilk"?
Damn, sucks being lumped into the loser pile with prowler, huh?

And by avoiding the question twice now I think I have my answer. You are a mirror image of the Obama cultists you've despised for 8 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 11:07:27 AM »

Uhhh, dude, I'm pretty sure Trump won the popular vote on the x, if we'd had one. Maybe most weren't as enthusiastic as you were but I think several of us were " never Hillary" voters.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:11:55 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 03:50:54 PM »
And by avoiding the question twice now I think I have my answer. You are a mirror image of the Obama cultists you've despised for 8 years.

Like your vote,  it was a worthless meaningless question!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 10:15:05 PM »

Your arrogance and know it is showing here too.  Quit being a giant, gaping pussy and answer the man's question.

Oh, you won't, you're worse than those liberal elitist you love to hate.  Btw, fuck you again...I voted Trump.  So take your fucking ridicule elsewhere when you come at me about your beat male opinions you dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 10:33:57 PM »

How would the election look if all of those Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and Evan McMullin votes had went Hillary's way?  Have you considered that?  I mean I think there were nearly 6 million 3rd party votes. 

The 3rd party got zero EC votes, but don't be a dumbass and pretend they didn't have an impact on the election. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 10:53:51 PM »

Ok, SSTAU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions