Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winner and Margin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Winner and Margin
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2016, 08:45:39 AM »
I guess I just don't understand how some people, both here and in this great country of ours, can't disagree without calling each other names. It is ok to disagree...why the fuck does it always become personal?

Shut up, dumbass.

I keed.  I keed.  And I agree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 08:47:02 AM »
I guess I just don't understand how some people, both here and in this great country of ours, can't disagree without calling each other names. It is ok to disagree...why the fuck does it always become personal?
You are right but it's almost inevitable that people with superior IQ's seem to want to play the "fuckin' retard" card.

I guess it's just the superior vocabulary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 08:53:51 AM »

well said douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 09:03:45 AM »
Well, I was wrong.  I hope he does a good job, and I wish him nothing but the best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 09:09:32 AM »

Because nasty and hateful is the new norm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2016, 09:20:24 AM »
I curse everyone here as sort of a guy thing. It's the way I grew up. Name calling was always acceptable as in: Look here you spastic fuck, we're already down three. You miss this putt and we lose six bets...now pass me a beer please.

See...name calling AND courtesy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2016, 09:41:55 AM »

And its embodiment is now our president. 

Great. 

You guys got your wish.  I hope it's not half as catastrophic as I fear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:58 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2016, 09:58:37 AM »

Great. 

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2016, 09:58:51 AM »

Bull. Fucking. Shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 09:58:56 AM »

Great. 

Yep. It's all our fault.

Well, mainly Kaos. But I accept my share of the blame.

Don't get too uppity, loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »

Great. 

He wasn't my wish at all. But he's in. 

One of the things I said from the start is that in theory, a lot of his ideas aligned with mine with regard to ObamaCare, addressing the trade deficit and immigration. I also said from the start that the scorched earth method in which he proposed to "fix" those problems would never work, even with a Republican House and Senate, because he'd never get the backing and cooperation needed to:

Round up 11 1/2 million illegals, put em' in trucks and dump em' over the border.  Then make Mexico build a wall to keep em' out.  Never happen!  But...the illegal immigration problem needs to be addressed and no longer just given lip service.

Repeal NAFTA and start over with new trade agreements.  Not going to happen just like that.  But....something must be done to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. and get us to the point where 75% of the tags we look at on a piece of merchandise don't say "Made in China" or "Made in Mexico".

Blow up ObamaCare.  Is he going to take office and just throw it out the window?  Wish he could but it's not going to happen that way.  This in my opinion, is priority one.  What AUTailgating has been stating about what the cost of health insurance is doing to him and countless others is very real and very wrong.  It's definitely hit our little mom and pop firm hard and we recently had a meeting to crunch the numbers on that very thing.  The result?  Another spike in premiums and we have no choice but to let somebody go. 

Trump talked big and brash on every issue.  Now, he's going to have to tone it down about 500% and start being the negotiator, the business man that can get things done though cooperation and compromise.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »

Great. 

More importantly, have you gotten your glaucoma script yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2016, 11:23:42 AM »
He wasn't my wish at all. But he's in. 

One of the things I said from the start is that in theory, a lot of his ideas aligned with mine with regard to ObamaCare, addressing the trade deficit and immigration. I also said from the start that the scorched earth method in which he proposed to "fix" those problems would never work, even with a Republican House and Senate, because he'd never get the backing and cooperation needed to:

Round up 11 1/2 million illegals, put em' in trucks and dump em' over the border.  Then make Mexico build a wall to keep em' out.  Never happen!  But...the illegal immigration problem needs to be addressed and no longer just given lip service.

Repeal NAFTA and start over with new trade agreements.  Not going to happen just like that.  But....something must be done to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. and get us to the point where 75% of the tags we look at on a piece of merchandise don't say "Made in China" or "Made in Mexico".

Blow up ObamaCare.  Is he going to take office and just throw it out the window?  Wish he could but it's not going to happen that way.  This in my opinion, is priority one.  What AUTailgating has been stating about what the cost of health insurance is doing to him and countless others is very real and very wrong.  It's definitely hit our little mom and pop firm hard and we recently had a meeting to crunch the numbers on that very thing.  The result?  Another spike in premiums and we have no choice but to let somebody go. 

Trump talked big and brash on every issue.  Now, he's going to have to tone it down about 500% and start being the negotiator, the business man that can get things done though cooperation and compromise.   
Thank God you're just a figurehead. I knew all that talk of change was just a lot of baloney. We have checks and balances here to reel your type in. You're fired!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:26:09 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2016, 11:39:11 AM »
In all seriousness, I knew he had a legit shot but I never really thought he'd win. Too much of a long shot. And I've never liked the man.  Surely I've said so before on here. But just as Kaos pointed out numerous times, I couldn't vote for her.

As a business owner who saw first hand what 2008 could do by being in a business directly tied to the housing market, I desperately hoped Obama would see great success. If you are in small business, you already know how that turned out.

So, I'm paying more for health insurance now than I ever have. $1,600 a month. It's up by more than $500 the last increase. Before Obama, was on a Cadillac plan for around 1k. Now, it's a Dodge Stratus for $1,600.

When we had more employees, we at one time offered health plans and paid half. Saw the writing on that wall and thankfully had already stopped that. There was no way we could afford it. Talked to a friend of mine last week. His company has always paid 100% of the employee's coverage. Stopped last month. They realize it is not doable. They still pay over half.

I am just glad that I'm not the only one fed up with: the establishment, big government, political correctness, black lives matter, entitlement attitude and people expecting me to pay more than my share.

This probably won't make a huge difference in my wallet but at least it's a vote saying we are fed up with this. And we may not be many but we are enough to get a guy elected.

So, for all of you who have had to make payroll in the last 8 years, congrats.

Now, if he does half of what he's promised, I will be amazed.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:42:28 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2016, 11:45:45 AM »
In all seriousness, I knew he had a legit shot but I never really thought he'd win. Too much of a long shot. And I've never liked the man.  Surely I've said so before on here. But just as Kaos pointed out numerous times, I couldn't vote for her.

As a business owner who saw first hand what 2008 could do by being in a business directly tied to the housing market, I desperately hoped Obama would see great success. If you are in small business, you already know how that turned out.

So, I'm paying more for health insurance now than I ever have. $1,600 a month. It's up by more than $500 the last increase. Before Obama, was on a Cadillac plan for around 1k. Now, it's a Dodge Stratus for $1,600.

When we had more employees, we at one time offered health plans and paid half. Saw the writing on that wall and thankfully had already stopped that. There was no way we could afford it. Talked to a friend of mine last week. His company has always paid 100% of the employee's coverage. Stopped last month. They realize it is not doable. They still pay over half.

I am just glad that I'm not the only one fed up with: the establishment, big government, political correctness, black lives matter, entitlement attitude and people expecting me to pay more than my share.

This probably won't make a huge difference in my wallet but at least it's a vote saying we are fed up with this. And we may not be many but we are enough to get a guy elected.

So, for all of you who have had to make paytoll in the last 8 years, congrats.

Spell check could have been your friend about 53 times.  But, through all that 5th grade jibberish, I get what you're saying. As for entitlement....here's part of what Trump will be governing.  foxnews

Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results.

And one Yale economics professor heard the cry, and decided to protect his snowflake charges by making the test optional.

— Jon Victor (@jon_victor_) November 9, 2016
He wrote to them saying: “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

It isn’t clear who the professor was, but Yale publishes a list of its economics faculty members here.

John Victor, editor of the Yale News, published the extraordinary message, and noted that many more snowflake students were demanding similar treatment.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2016, 11:51:09 AM »
Spell check could have been your friend about 53 times.  But, through all that 5th grade jibberish, I get what you're saying. As for entitlement....here's part of what Trump will be governing.  foxnews

Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results.

And one Yale economics professor heard the cry, and decided to protect his snowflake charges by making the test optional.

— Jon Victor (@jon_victor_) November 9, 2016
He wrote to them saying: “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

It isn’t clear who the professor was, but Yale publishes a list of its economics faculty members here.

John Victor, editor of the Yale News, published the extraordinary message, and noted that many more snowflake students were demanding similar treatment.
Look, I am working. I know that's foreign to you but some of us do that. So, I'm on the IPhone.

If there is one thing that I desperately hope we get with this presidency, it is tort reform. And big time limitations on wreck settlements for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
Look, I am working. I know that's foreign to you but some of us do that. So, I'm on the IPhone.

If there is one thing that I desperately hope we get with this presidency, it is tort reform. And big time limitations on wreck settlements for sure.

Then how will I ever keep supporting your wife and my kids?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2016, 11:55:27 AM »

So, for all of you who have had to make payroll in the last 8 years, congrats.

I'm in much the same boat. 

Before Obama was elected, I paid 100% of the insurance for my employees.  We had a $25 co-pay and a $500 deductible (I think). 

Now?  I can't even pay half.  I had to cap it at what I was paying in 2012 and go no higher.  I don't like that.

If I could get back just 1/3 of what I'm having to pay in taxes right now?  I could hire two more people I desperately need. 

An extension of the disastrous Obama tenure would have been horrible for me.  There's a chance it gets better now.  There was ZERO chance with her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2016, 11:57:18 AM »
First of all, I need some hot sauce for this crow.

A small part of me thought a Brexit thing might be brewing, especially in the home stretch. Whoever said it earlier, I think they're right that enough of America was using this as a giant middle finger to being constantly looked down at and condescended to and called bigots over innocuous shit, etc. and had had enough.

Part of me thinks it's hilarious that Hillary Clinton couldn't even beat the guy we all thought might be shilling for her, he was such a ridiculously bad candidate. And smiles thinking of Lena Dunham crying her eyes out about the patriarchy.

But then there's another side of me that thinks we might have just done a very bad thing in the long-haul. Our president is now an overt asshole who can't string two intelligible sentences together. I can't see how that bodes well for our standing in the world.

I'm not cheering for him to fail. I hope my concerns are unfounded. It kind of scares me that he has complete free reign with the congress and Supreme Court in place. I know a lot of you think this is great, but I don't think there's a lot of traditionally conservative principles he's standing for. I can hope all day that the Rubios and Ryans and Pauls and Scotts etc. will stand up to him on principles if he gets out of line. I somehow sincerely doubt it though. I suspect they sell out to his every whim. I hope not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions