Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Four for the Doors

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Four for the Doors
« on: October 31, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »
Need four. 

Taking the kids to their first one at Jordan Hare. 

Make it rain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Four for the Doors
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 11:45:27 AM »
Need four. 

Taking the kids to their first one at Jordan Hare. 

Make it rain

You have kids now?

Not sure what the world is coming to. First Trump and Hillary are the best we can do. Then this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 11:52:37 AM »
You have kids now?

Not sure what the world is coming to. First Trump and Hillary are the best we can do. Then this.

Apocalyptic omens, for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 11:57:12 AM »
Apocalyptic omens, for sure.

Next thing you know, people will start liking dallas. And simp will be impotent. Wait...nm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 12:06:46 PM »
He's a pimp with the super sperm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 12:36:41 PM »
You have kids now?

Yep, as of July 16th I have an 8 and 6 year old.  They already know that Alabama sux.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 12:40:08 PM »
Yep, as of July 16th I have an 8 and 6 year old.  They already know that Alabama sux.

you must have superhero sperm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 12:44:21 PM »
you must have superhero sperm.

They knocked on the door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 12:56:36 PM »
You can have my ex-wife's tickets. But she wants $25 each for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 01:27:31 PM »
You can have my ex-wife's tickets. But she wants $25 each for them.

Done, if you are serious Clark
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 01:57:36 PM »
Are you driving down in the Chrysler Caravan or the Station Wagon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

chinook

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 02:01:50 PM »

Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 02:05:22 PM »

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:15:26 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 02:09:13 PM »

Only if:

You can love her madly
 Wanna be her daddy
 Don't ya love her face
 Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 02:16:22 PM »
Only if:

You can love her madly
 Wanna be her daddy
 Don't ya love her face
 Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door

Wrong doors.  I'm gonna Sail On
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 02:31:37 PM »
Roll 'em up, kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 02:34:01 PM »

That's cheaper than teh stubhubs at the moment. Take em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 02:43:23 PM »
Wrong doors.  I'm gonna Sail On

Same as thread title!  -10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 02:49:26 PM »

Dude just break on through
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 03:08:43 PM »

My title.  My rules.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions