Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WOTS Tennessee Vols are facing a uprising...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
WOTS Tennessee Vols are facing a uprising...
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:07:52 AM »
Multiple players have reportedly quit, including Hurd & Kongbo.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:11:18 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

Re: WOTS Tennessee Vols are facing a uprising...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:56:04 AM »
Multiple players have reportedly quit, including Hurd & Kongbo.
Don't know how things play out but the media had UT, UGA and LSU projected for much better bowl games than Auburn from various sites.
Maybe some of the SEC East failures help our bowl standing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 05:01:33 AM »
Don't know how things play out but the media had UT, UGA and LSU projected for much better bowl games than Auburn from various sites.
Maybe some of the SEC East failures help our bowl standing.
The SEC East is so bad, Kentucky has a legitimate shot at going to the SEC Championship game. While in the West, Ole Miss & Mississippi State have a legitimate shot at not even going to a bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 06:16:35 AM »
The SEC East is so bad, Kentucky has a legitimate shot at going to the SEC Championship game. While in the West, Ole Miss & Mississippi State have a legitimate shot at not even going to a bowl.
Boom has two straight wins (4-4) with Mizzou next and Western Carolina sandwiched between Florida and Clemson. They could get bowl eligible which would be pretty good after that rough start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 09:20:49 AM »

And I'm not so sure Kentucky is a bad team right now. Could be playing the best ball over there on that side. Would be cool to see them win east. ESP do it with a win over Uga. Kentucky seemed to take a similar trajectory as auburn this season. Slow start and peaking at right time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:55:29 PM »
And I'm not so sure Kentucky is a bad team right now. Could be playing the best ball over there on that side. Would be cool to see them win east. ESP do it with a win over Uga. Kentucky seemed to take a similar trajectory as auburn this season. Slow start and peaking at right time.
I'd love to see a Auburn vs Kentucky SEC Championship game. It would be cool to see them in the Championship game either way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »
I would like to see Kentucky in the SECCG just so we can all look at Ole Miss and go "Really? Kentucky got there before you did?!?" and then go back to living because who cares about Ole Miss or Kentucky or the SECCG if Auburn isn't in it? #ConferenceOfOne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg