Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ecu Beatdown

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Ecu Beatdown
« on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »

Left corner of screen around 20 seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Re: Ecu Beatdown
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »
Yeah, the talking ass hats on ESPN were crying for justice last night on the said subject. They had a better camera angle.

As a former college student, I was intelligent enough to know not to shove an officer of the law while under the influence of alcohol and thus I was never beat down with a police officer's baton.

Fucking dumbasses. I have no fucking pity for those receiving the beating. I think ECU's police chief is a little bitch for offering an apology.  I guarantee if they play a replay of that little beatdown during the last minute of the next big time game ECU is winning, fewer idiots will run onto the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 12:33:05 PM »
They should have turned the hoses on those bitches.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »
That reminds me of a game back when I was a student at Auburn.  I can't remember the exact game, but I think it was when we beat #1 Florida with the last-second field goal by Duval.  We were all gearing up to storm the field, and thankfully I was way up in the student section and could see the field.  I witnessed a police K-9 unleashed on an unsuspecting college student as he took the field.  In my drunken stupor, decided it may be better for me to just celebrate in the stands.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »
That reminds me of a game back when I was a student at Auburn.  I can't remember the exact game, but I think it was when we beat #1 Florida with the last-second field goal by Duval.  We were all gearing up to storm the field, and thankfully I was way up in the student section and could see the field.  I witnessed a police K-9 unleashed on an unsuspecting college student as he took the field.  In my drunken stupor, decided it may be better for me to just celebrate in the stands.   
Yup, that was my first season as a student.

I was hanging from the goal posts, when an officer jerked the guy directly next to me to the ground and sprayed him in the face with mace.

I got down after that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »
Yeah...I vaguely remember that game, my two friends Jack and Jim kinda took over.  As I stormed the field, I saw Jumbo pushing a Police Officer to get onto the field....that's when the old lineman mentality took over, as Jumbo was pushing him I dove at the Officers right knee, the perfect Chop Block....he let go of Jumbo after that and we Partied like it was 1999...."Celebrate Good Times, Come ON!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
Yeah...I vaguely remember that game, my two friends Jack and Jim kinda took over.  As I stormed the field, I saw Jumbo pushing a Police Officer to get onto the field....that's when the old lineman mentality took over, as Jumbo was pushing him I dove at the Officers right knee, the perfect Chop Block....he let go of Jumbo after that and we Partied like it was 1999...."Celebrate Good Times, Come ON!!!!"
You taught Flo-rida how to get low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »
You taught Flo-rida how to get low.

Was that during the on field experience or the "affffffter party"???    :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 03:20:53 AM »
Both....it was Fuckin' Crazy out there on the field and off.  Woooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs