Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This is the type of President that some want? The Idiocracy Documentary...

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: This is type of President that some want? The Idiocracy Documentary...
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 06:32:07 PM »
Trump hasn't paid taxes for 20 years. He should go too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
Trump hasn't paid taxes for 20 years. He should go too.

I must rebut since you are the one that brought up taxes. I just referred to streets I paid for, and you took off with it, WTF? I hope he insults the IRS employeesmoochers/tax-eaters. I hope he wins and they all quit their jobs which forces the shutdown the fucking IRS. Hell, we did fine without them for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 07:43:51 PM »
I must rebut since you are the one that brought up taxes. I just referred to streets I paid for, and you took off with it, WTF? I hope he insults the IRS employeesmoochers/tax-eaters. I hope he wins and they all quit their jobs which forces the shutdown the fucking IRS. Hell, we did fine without them for years.

Your first post in this thread...

I could give two shits. As long as he insults liberals, such as yourself, on election day, I'll be all the happier. Happier that the welfare-state is put on notice, happier that ISIS and those funding them will be killed. Happier that Communist China and Muslims will be insulted and dealt with accordingly. Happier that my fucking income taxes will go down. Happier that the Clintons will all go directly to jail. The list is endless as are the crimes of the Washington Troughers, the left, the Clintons and Bushes, the right and their ilk. Fuck Them All.

Your second post in this thread...

One thing I am not sir, that sir, is a violent criminal type. Insulting a religion is not part of this political discourse. Muslims, if they are true Muslims, financially support terrorism. Therefore, they must be jailed and/or sent away. Remember, we are battling an ideology and not a particular race as many difference races become Muslim. Even some Caucasians have joined the religion.

I'm sorry, but I just don't want these MFers walking around on the streets I paid for and near where my loved ones may be walking.

As far as the complacent politicians go, those freeloaders must be made to work real jobs. Yes, the swamp must be drained. The remaining scares and scum scraped off and sucked away. Let's just consider it a D&C for DC. Insulting these people is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what they deserve. We're just getting started.

You brought up taxes.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:48:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: This is the type of President that some want? The Idiocracy Documentary...
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 07:46:57 PM »

The following gentlemen would have liked to comment on this article but their country and leadership failed them.

Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens
Information Officer Sean Smith
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods

^
That is how it's done. 

Keen, brother.  Real keen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »
^
That is how it's done. 

Keen, brother.  Real keen.
Yes, their Country and leadership did fail them...Republicans included. All failed them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2016, 07:53:02 PM »
Yes, their Country and leadership did fail them...Republicans included. All failed them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2016, 09:59:34 PM »
Your first post in this thread...

Your second post in this thread...

You brought up taxes.

Project Veritas Action videos

In October 2016, activist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action released hidden-camera videos showing Creamer and others who worked for firms hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign engaging in conversations about voter registration. One clip in the video shows Creamer meeting with an undercover activist posing as a potential donor. After the actor suggests finding a way around voter registration laws, Creamer responds "my fear is that someone would decide that this is a big voter fraud scheme."[18] As a result of the video, Creamer announced his resignation from the Democratic National Committee.[19] They discussed using operatives in Donald Duck costumes to incite violence.[non-primary source needed]

Creamer's Democracy Partners released a statement on October 18, 2016:

Our firm has recently been the victim of a well-funded, systematic spy operation that is the modern day equivalent of the Watergate burglars. The plot involved the use of trained operatives using false identifications, disguises and elaborate false covers to infiltrate our firm and others, in order to steal campaign plans, and goad unsuspecting individuals into making careless statements on hidden cameras. One of those individuals was a temporary regional subcontractor who was goaded into statements that do not reflect our values.[18]

His close associate, Scott Foval, said: "Bob Creamer is diabolical and I love him for it. I have learned so much from that man over the last twenty years, I can't even tell you."[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Creamer_(political_consultant)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 10:17:22 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions