Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Gave Away National Security Secrets Tonight

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Hillary Gave Away National Security Secrets Tonight
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:58 AM »
During the debate tonight, while discussing the use of nukes, Hillary told the world that we can not trust Donald to be in charge of the buttons.  Why?  because if the president decides to launch nukes, we only have 4 minutes between the presidents orders and the actual launch of the weapons.  She was trying say we don't have enough time to to reverse a bad decision by Trump, but by doing so just told the world our Nuclear protocol.

This woman has no business being president
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Hillary Gave Away National Security Secrets Tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 08:22:55 AM »
Nah. All they care about is that Trump did not concede the election by agreeing to abide by rigged results.

Al Gore did not agree with the results in 2000 and he was a hero...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 08:25:31 AM »
Nah. All they care about is that Trump did not concede the election by agreeing to abide by rigged results.

Al Gore did not agree with the results in 2000 and he was a hero...

Best point I've seen you make yet on political threads on here. Agree 100%.

Trump maybe should have articulated himself some wiggle room on that one. But the media will blow it up as always. With all the past precedent and shenanigans I have no issue with challenging results. But I would have said we will cross that bridge when we get there depending on the evidence and circumstances surrounding it. Stupid to get into that much conjecture before it even happens. They pinned him into a corner on that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
Best point I've seen you make yet on political threads on here. Agree 100%.

Trump maybe should have articulated himself some wiggle room on that one. But the media will blow it up as always. With all the past precedent and shenanigans I have no issue with challenging results. But I would have said we will cross that bridge when we get there depending on the evidence and circumstances surrounding it. Stupid to get into that much conjecture before it even happens. They pinned him into a corner on that one.
"Trump maybe should have articulated himself some wiggle room on that one" is an evergreen quote. He's a dipshit who can't articulate anything ever, which is why he was an awful candidate from day one.

That aside. The 2000 election literally came down to a couple hundred votes in the swing state of Florida. Bush lost the popular election. Gore asked for a recount, as is prudent in a situation like that, and then dropped it shortly after.

These are not the type of deliberated unifying words I expect to hear from Trump next month

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/12/14/us/43rd-president-his-remarks-gore-says-he-will-help-bush-bring-american-together.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Good evening. Just moments ago I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States. And I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time.

I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we've just passed.

Almost a century and a half ago, Senator Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, ''Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you.'' Well, in that same spirit, I say to President-elect Bush that what remains of partisan rancor must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this country.

Neither he nor I anticipated this long and difficult road. Certainly neither of us wanted it to happen. Yet it came, and now it has ended, resolved, as it must be resolved, through the honored institutions of our democracy.

Over the library of one of our great law schools is inscribed the motto: ''Not under man, but under God and law.'' That's the ruling principle of American freedom, the source of our democratic liberties. I've tried to make it my guide throughout this contest, as it has guided America's deliberations of all the complex issues of the past five weeks. Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome, which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College. And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.

I also accept my responsibility, which I will discharge unconditionally, to honor the new president-elect and do everything possible to help him bring Americans together in fulfillment of the great vision that our Declaration of Independence defines and that our Constitution affirms and defends.

Let me say how grateful I am to all those who've supported me and supported the cause for which we have fought. Tipper and I feel a deep gratitude to Joe and Hadassah Lieberman, who brought passion and high purpose to our partnership, and opened new doors, not just for our campaign, but for our country.

This has been an extraordinary election, but in one of God's unforeseen paths, this belatedly broken impasse can point us all to a new common ground, for its very closeness can serve to remind us that we are one people with a shared history and a shared destiny. Indeed, that history gives us many examples of contests as hotly debated, as fiercely fought, with their own challenges to the popular will. Other disputes have dragged on for weeks before reaching resolution, and each time, both the victor and the vanquished have accepted the result peacefully and in a spirit of reconciliation. So let it be with us.

I know that many of my supporters are disappointed. I am too. But our disappointment must be overcome by our love of country.

And I say to our fellow members of the world community: Let no one see this contest as a sign of American weakness. The strength of American democracy is shown most clearly through the difficulties it can overcome.

Some have expressed concern that the unusual nature of this election might hamper the next president in the conduct of his office. I do not believe it need be so.

President-elect Bush inherits a nation whose citizens will be ready to assist him in the conduct of his large responsibilities. I personally will be at his disposal and I call on all Americans -- I particularly urge all who stood with us -- to unite behind our next president.

This is America. Just as we fight hard when the stakes are high, we close ranks and come together when the contest is done. And while there will be time enough to debate our continuing differences, now is the time to recognize that that which unites us is greater than that which divides us.

While we yet hold and do not yield our opposing beliefs, there is a higher duty than the one we owe to political party. This is America and we put country before party. We will stand together behind our new president.

As for what I'll do next, I don't know the answer to that one yet. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with family and old friends. I know I'll spend time in Tennessee and mend some fences, literally and figuratively.

Some have asked whether I have any regrets. And I do have one regret -- that I didn't get the chance to stay and fight for the American people over the next four years, especially for those who need burdens lifted and barriers removed, especially for those who feel their voices have not been heard. I heard you and I will not forget.

I've seen America in this campaign and I like what I see. It's worth fighting for and that's a fight I'll never stop.

As for the battle that ends tonight, I do believe, as my father once said, that no matter how hard the loss, defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.

So for me this campaign ends as it began: with the love of Tipper and our family, with faith in God and in the country I have been so proud to serve, from Vietnam to the vice presidency, and with gratitude to our truly tireless campaign staff and volunteers including all those who worked so hard in Florida for the last 36 days.

Now the political struggle is over and we turn again to the unending struggle for the common good of all Americans and for those multitudes around the world who look to us for leadership in the cause of freedom.

In the words of our great hymn, ''America, America,'' let us crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea.

And now, my friends, in a phrase I once addressed to others, it's time for me to go. Thank you and good night and God bless America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 09:56:54 AM »
My God, do you read your own BULLSHIT!

The election was on November 7th. Gore FINALLY conceded on DECEMBER 13th. AFTER the SCOTUS ended the recounts on DECEMBER 12th!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »
I have a rash on my scotus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 10:18:40 AM »
This sums up hitlary in a nutshell:

This meme thing is fun...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 10:55:08 AM »
"Trump maybe should have articulated himself some wiggle room on that one" is an evergreen quote. He's a dipshit who can't articulate anything ever, which is why he was an awful candidate from day one.

That aside. The 2000 election literally came down to a couple hundred votes in the swing state of Florida. Bush lost the popular election. Gore asked for a recount, as is prudent in a situation like that, and then dropped it shortly after.

These are not the type of deliberated unifying words I expect to hear from Trump next month

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/12/14/us/43rd-president-his-remarks-gore-says-he-will-help-bush-bring-american-together.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

No it's not "evergreen". It's called a smart tactic in an election that is 19 days away. It's called manuvering out of a possible "gotcha". What you call evergreen would have been 100 times better than what he did.

I think your first paragraph is proving what I said. I think I said he SHOULD have. But he didn't. He botched that one to me. I have no issue with not accepting the election results under suspicious or close circumstances. Gore did. There was a suit filed in Florida. Gore and bush went before both the fla Supreme Court and federal. It was finished over a month later. I don't see anything wrong with it either.

As you said, it was probably warranted. And if either of the candidates in this election feel the same way gore did, I wouldn't see a problem with them doing the same. I don't see anything wrong with NOT shutting that door preemptively. Shit happens. What if the election comes down to Ohio. And trump loses by 400 votes. And there is some evidence some democratic counties had more votes cast in them than citizens that live there? But at a debate you already committed to accepting the results no matter what?

No issue with trump leaving the door open. But do have issue with how he handled it. The media will run with it now and he should have known that. And in the end, does this topic even matter? Not much. What does matter are real issues and things like this topic have become huge red herrings.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:00:13 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 11:07:48 AM »
Any of you boys want to see some pics of my scotus?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 11:56:47 AM »

Stop sticking your rod in bad swamps, my friend. Will do it every time.

All candidates can suck it.

And now for Minka Kelly.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:58:25 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 12:04:27 PM »
Stop sticking your rod in bad swamps, my friend. Will do it every time.

All candidates can suck it.

And now for Minka Kelly.

It's still early in the day, but I'd say that you've won the internets to this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 12:16:25 PM »
Back to the original point. Too bad this cannot be deleted, huh hitlary....

Pentagon no happy.

http://libertynews.com/2016/10/pentagon-officials-furious-after-clinton-announces-us-response-time-for-nuclear-launch-during-debate/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 12:41:00 PM »

must feel empty when you scratch your scotus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 01:20:23 PM »
No it's not "evergreen". It's called a smart tactic in an election that is 19 days away. It's called manuvering out of a possible "gotcha". What you call evergreen would have been 100 times better than what he did.

I think your first paragraph is proving what I said. I think I said he SHOULD have. But he didn't. He botched that one to me. I have no issue with not accepting the election results under suspicious or close circumstances. Gore did. There was a suit filed in Florida. Gore and bush went before both the fla Supreme Court and federal. It was finished over a month later. I don't see anything wrong with it either.

As you said, it was probably warranted. And if either of the candidates in this election feel the same way gore did, I wouldn't see a problem with them doing the same. I don't see anything wrong with NOT shutting that door preemptively. Shit happens. What if the election comes down to Ohio. And trump loses by 400 votes. And there is some evidence some democratic counties had more votes cast in them than citizens that live there? But at a debate you already committed to accepting the results no matter what?

No issue with trump leaving the door open. But do have issue with how he handled it. The media will run with it now and he should have known that. And in the end, does this topic even matter? Not much. What does matter are real issues and things like this topic have become huge red herrings.
I think you misunderstood me. By "evergreen quote" I mean it's something that must be said over and over again and applies to every discussion about him.

And you last paragraph is the point. If it comes down to a couple hundred votes in a swing state and he says "Hey let's make sure the count is accurate", that is not at all the same as repeatedly saying the whole thing is rigged, even when all signs are pointing to a landslide loss, and then when asked directly if he would accept defeat he basically implied that he wouldn't for those same reasons. It's being a spoiled brat and blaming the refs and anything else other than internalizing and personal responsibility like an adult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 02:04:58 PM »
I think you misunderstood me. By "evergreen quote" I mean it's something that must be said over and over again and applies to every discussion about him.

And you last paragraph is the point. If it comes down to a couple hundred votes in a swing state and he says "Hey let's make sure the count is accurate", that is not at all the same as repeatedly saying the whole thing is rigged, even when all signs are pointing to a landslide loss, and then when asked directly if he would accept defeat he basically implied that he wouldn't for those same reasons. It's being a spoiled brat and blaming the refs and anything else other than internalizing and personal responsibility like an adult.
So conversely, they should have asked hitlary if she wins and voter fraud is proven, is she willing to concede to Trump!

It was a stupid question. It's asking someone in light of all the evidence of fraud, if they
are willing to be a good loser...before the race gas even been run!

Hell no! Your poster boy for gracious losers, All Gore, took over a Month to concede!

As a competitor, you exhaust every viable avenue before you concede if there are irregularities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:07 PM »

I thought it was a dumb question to be honest. For either of them. Is it slightly important? Maybe. But bigger fish to fry right now than whether or not trump would pitch a fit and sue if he lost. I also think there is very good reason to think an election could be rigged now. Esp after things that have happened the last two elections and also in the dem primary this year. I agree with only 1 thing Bernie stands for but the guy was railroaded. Period. By her. By the dnc. And it was all rigged. It shows you what that group is capable of and what they will do. So yeah I think there is very good reason to think it could be rigged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 02:22:36 PM »
So conversely, they should have asked hitlary if she wins and voter fraud is proven, is she willing to concede to Trump!

It was a stupid question. It's asking someone in light of all the evidence of fraud, if they
are willing to be a good loser...before the race gas even been run!

Hell no! Your poster boy for gracious losers, All Gore, took over a Month to concede!

As a competitor, you exhaust every viable avenue before you concede if there are irregularities.

One time me and snags had an eating contest. He started while I was taking a piss and finished before me. I did not concede. In fact I took his landshark and poured it all over the table thus resulting in a dq for the whole thing. So yea - you exhaust every avenue before conceding. Snags is a fucking cheater! It was rigged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 03:01:56 PM »
One time me and snags had an eating contest. He started while I was taking a piss and finished before me. I did not concede. In fact I took his landshark and poured it all over the table thus resulting in a dq for the whole thing. So yea - you exhaust every avenue before conceding. Snags is a fucking cheater! It was rigged.

Bull shit.  The rules clearly stated that once the whistle blows, the eating starts.  Taking it upon yourself to go take a leak mid-contest is on you.  And wasting any cold, refreshing Shark should have been a clear DQ for you alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »
Bull shit.  The rules clearly stated that once the whistle blows, the eating starts.  Taking it upon yourself to go take a leak mid-contest is on you.  And wasting any cold, refreshing Shark should have been a clear DQ for you alone.

Stupid technicalities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 06:50:00 AM »
Stupid technicalities.
A nice flavorful pumpkin brew would would have been a better choice anyway, Landshark being SO...pedestrian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions