I thought somebody said he died?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Evan McMullin
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2016, 03:30:09 PM »

I thought somebody said he died?

He did. But he was sort of the president before that. He was a non politician in a major party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 03:42:23 PM »
He did. But he was sort of the president before that. He was a non politician in a major party.

Became Pres in 1953.  Not exactly "modern history"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »

I can't ever see a high ranking military member ever running for high office again.  They have to know all bullshit and what not that goes with it.  They are use to barking out orders and people jumping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 05:46:32 PM »
So at the grand old age of 70, by not not listening to anybody, he became the 1st non politician to be elected as the representative a major party in modern history.  Do you really think the founder and CEO of Trump Enterprises can build a company such as his without surrounding himself with good people and LISTENING to them?  Just like the media is trying to paint him as a sexual predator, they also have painted him as someone that listens to only himself.  You may say you don't buy the 1st part of it but you have bought the unhinged, won't listen to anybody, horrible leader part of their narrative. 

Go out an find the many videos of people that actually work for Trump and look how they talk about him. You will get a much different view than you have been fed by the Clinton Machine

Evan McMullen isn't even on all the ballots:  NO CHANCE TO WIN
Johnson is a joke:  NO CHANCE TO WIN
Stein: NO CHANCE TO WIN

That leaves 2.  Who you voting for?
He listens to one person and one person only, himself, because...*snicker*...he has a...*snicker*...because he has a good brain. AAAAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (Tears of laughter)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
This has zero to do with him saying bad words.  I don't believe 85% of what CNN says about him. I'm not voting for him because he displays at every opportunity the inability to take advice that anyone gives him and has shown me enough to believe he can't be reasoned with. All the stupid fuck has to do is shut the fuck up about everything else and talk about policy. Which is what his campaign managers are begging him to do. So he either CANT talk about policy because he doesn't know shit or he refuses to take advice.

He won't be a good leader. That's why I'm not voting for him.
^^What this guy said.  Every word of it.^^
^^^What this guy said about what the other guy said. Every word of it.^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2016, 06:24:47 PM »
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.  I'm voting for McMullin so I can look myself in the mirror.

I'm pretty sure there are things in all of our pasts that keep us from truly looking into the mirror. To say this about Trump is laughable, Ghandi...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2016, 06:28:18 PM »
This has zero to do with him saying bad words.  I don't believe 85% of what CNN says about him. I'm not voting for him because he displays at every opportunity the inability to take advice that anyone gives him and has shown me enough to believe he can't be reasoned with. All the stupid fuck has to do is shut the fuck up about everything else and talk about policy. Which is what his campaign managers are begging him to do. So he either CANT talk about policy because he doesn't know shit or he refuses to take advice.

He won't be a good leader. That's why I'm not voting for him.

And yet he is the only one calling for Congressional term limits. That tells me he IS listening. He is listening to the PEOPLE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2016, 09:19:50 AM »

I'm pretty sure there are things in all of our pasts that keep us from truly looking into the mirror. To say this about Trump is laughable, Ghandi...
Which is why every president in history, from FDR to Truman to Eisenhower and beyond were recording saying things like "Grab her by the pussy" and "I'm gonna date that little girl in 10 years".

Here he is laughing and nodding at Howard Stern calling him a sexual predator.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomgara/heres-trumps-response-to-being-called-a-sexual-predator?utm_term=.pwE019qaq#.nfOLz3VZV

Skip to 5:40 of this video. He refers to the bevy of women he slept with as "victims".

In isolation, sure one or two things may have been taken out of context, but if you fail to recognize that this is who he is. This is his public persona. It is who he's always been since he came into the public eye in the 80s. It shouldn't shock anyone. He's not the type of person fit for the job of President of the United States, period.

Being inarticulate and ignorant to any actual issues is bad. Being an arrogant prick is bad. Being crass and unpresidential is bad. Being a belligerent bully is bad.  Being a combination of all of those things is deadly concoction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2016, 09:50:28 AM »
Being inarticulate and ignorant to any actual issues is bad. Being an arrogant prick is bad. Being crass and unpresidential is bad. Being a belligerent bully is bad.  Being a combination of all of those things is deadly concoction.

And yet you live. 

:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2016, 09:59:45 AM »
Which is why every president in history, from FDR to Truman to Eisenhower and beyond were recording saying things like "Grab her by the pussy" and "I'm gonna date that little girl in 10 years".

If you don't think those guys weren't bastards, you are a fool.

Besides, talk shows, cell phones, and video recording was only at the 2G level back then....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2016, 11:05:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 11:05:42 AM »
If you don't think those guys weren't bastards, you are a fool.

Besides, talk shows, cell phones, and video recording was only at the 2G level back then....

They didn't have the wifis and the gee-bees?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 12:52:47 PM »
They didn't have the wifis and the gee-bees?

Twitter battle

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »
Twitter battle

And it costs about 2 or 3 cents a tweet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2016, 02:12:09 PM »
And it costs about 2 or 3 cents a tweet!

John Stewart, colbert and some memes. Educating today's youth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 11:18:51 AM »
Ummmm so about this McMullin cat....

Both Emerson and Rasmussen have him in a dead heat in Utah. Wow.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/19/endgame-mcmullin-31-trump-27-clinton-24-utah/

The GOP was worried about Johnson taking their votes away. When all along it was McMullin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE