Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What A Day...So Far

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: What A Day...So Far
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »
No I started an Oktoberfest thread that was derailed due to the video which included pumpkin beer which I have only tried once. My main gripe is that some here took the liberty of turning this nothing thread into a platform of pure ignorance on the sports side of the x.
That is all.

There is only like ten of us here. If you want the bigger stronger e-penises, TitanTiger awaits you!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2016, 06:37:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2016, 10:24:31 PM »

A vote for a Giant Meteor is a vote for Hillary.

Someone should write in Giant Meteor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2016, 01:41:14 AM »
My suggestion is to get a hot wash cloth and some summers eve and wash the sand out of your vagina or go join AUfamily.  It's always been this way on the X.  98% of all threads get hijacked or at minimum try to get hijacked.
No. Accept the hijacking. It's only the ugliness of the subject matter in this election season that most of you can't seem to separate.
Doesn't belong here.

Nice suggestion. Is that an original?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:19:29 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2016, 11:40:47 AM »
A man makes a simple post about a killer football Saturday and you people get it banished to the SGA.  Y'all beat everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2016, 12:09:44 PM »
That fucking Titan Tiger.  Moving football discussions to the government board.  I can't keep up with this shit. 

I still think Tennessee is a mirage and remains a middle-of-the-pack SEC team. Problem is, the entire East is a dumpster fire. 

There's not a team in that division that would finish any better than fourth in the West. 

For evidence?  Look what MSU did to South Carolina.  And Georgia had to run back an onsides kick attempt to get a late cushion. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:42 PM »
That fucking Titan Tiger.  Moving football discussions to the government board.  I can't keep up with this shit. 

I still think Tennessee is a mirage and remains a middle-of-the-pack SEC team. Problem is, the entire East is a dumpster fire. 

There's not a team in that division that would finish any better than fourth in the West. 

For evidence?  Look what MSU did to South Carolina.  And Georgia had to run back an onsides kick attempt to get a late cushion.

Damn it son.  This is the SGA.  Take your football discussions and put em where they belong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2016, 12:38:31 PM »
I think this will cover both the sports, and the politics.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:11:46 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2016, 12:40:13 PM »

The east is garbage. Have been for a while. But with that said, Saban's teams are known for dropping 1 a season regardless of how many times they finish strong.  Alabama is on upset alert this weekend for sure.

The LSU/Florida debacle will make the finish interesting. LSU wanted to play but Florida didn't. Now LSU might be stuck playing their last 3 games of the season on the road. Sucks for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »
Jacobs should have offered to let them tee it up in JHS. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2016, 01:15:26 PM »
Huntingdon College wound up crushing Ferrum, 48-27.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2016, 01:17:25 PM »
And I still can't eat boiled peanuts - from a can or from a Hadji.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »

If memory serves every time Johnny Quest was in trouble, Hadji always seem to be around.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2016, 02:00:40 PM »

I used to have so much respect for you.  What happened?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2016, 02:28:53 PM »

(He's navy)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2016, 02:31:30 PM »
(He's navy)

But I hear they have a men's dept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2016, 02:35:23 PM »
If memory serves every time Johnny Quest was in trouble, Hadji always seem to be around.
Hadji didn't carry toilet paper around with him, so Johnny Quest never ate boiled peanuts.

The things look like Yorkie turds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2016, 03:10:53 PM »

The ones from the pubelicks go good with dcp. Just sayin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »
But I hear they have a men's dept.
That was the Old one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
Hadji didn't carry toilet paper around with him, so Johnny Quest never ate boiled peanuts.

The things look like Yorkie turds

That wasn't toilet paper wrapped around his head?  Even if not it woulda done in a pinch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.