Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Debate

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Debate
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2016, 08:03:50 AM »
Dude. You aren't.

Your lack of a grasp of any kind of facts or how things work in an economy or in govt is laughable. When in doubt you simply throw stupid insults around and link crazy "unfactual" Urls where someone just throws shit to a wall. It's funny how retarded you are, unbeknownst to your own self. And I fully expect your stupid ass to respond with another equally low Iq post to this one. Because it's all you have.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:13:20 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2016, 09:00:59 AM »
Your lack of a grasp of any kind of facts or how things work in an economy or in govt is laughable. When in doubt you simply throw stupid insults around and link crazy "unfactual" Urls where someone just throws shit to a wall. It's funny how retarded you are, unbeknownst to your own self. And I fully expect your stupid ass to respond with another equally low Iq post to this one. Because it's all you have.

Well now, that could possibly leave a mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2016, 03:05:44 PM »

Them damn corporate types don't work hard like them academic types!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2016, 05:54:07 PM »
Everything that I've posted is facts, whether you believe or not is irrelevant. Your boy has been involved in Human Trafficiking through his pageants, he has a rape allegation, he doesn't pay federal taxes (another law that he breaks), he is a deplorable business man (this coming from business men from around the Country, ones that deal with him all the time), the guy that wrote Trump's biography shudders at the thought of him being the President. You're voting for that orange garbage bag full of shit...you really think I give a fuck what you think about me?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:59:15 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »
Everything that I've posted is facts, whether you believe or not is irrelevant. Your boy has been involved in Human Trafficiking through his pageants, he has a rape allegation, he doesn't pay federal taxes (another law that he breaks), he is a deplorable business man (this coming from business men from around the Country, ones that deal with him all the time), the guy that wrote Trump's biography shudders at the thought of him being the President. You're voting for that orange garbage bag full of shit...you really think I give a fuck what you think about me?

"Human trafficking"! LOL
Like I said earlier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2016, 11:26:43 PM »
"Human trafficking"! LOL
Like I said earlier.

Yes.  The hustle and bustle of NYC can cause humans and cars to coexist as traffic. It can be a nightmare crossing the George Washington or taking the Lincoln tunnel.  And I speculate Trump was in the middle of it though he probably at times flew in his whirlybird and watched the humans trafficking above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2016, 02:49:25 AM »
...and yet, you want to deport people that don't pay taxes and are involved in human trafficking, then build a 100 story wall across the outer skirts of Mexico, to keep them out...smh.

What's the alternative? A women who is willing to kill the same type soldiers that protect her all for political and financial gain?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2016, 04:43:39 AM »
What's the alternative? A women who is willing to kill the same type soldiers that protect her all for political and financial gain?

Or killing anyone who stands in her way?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2016, 12:04:44 PM »
Or killing anyone ?

I don't think standing in her way really matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2016, 12:53:56 PM »
Or killing anyone who stands in her way?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2016, 11:55:32 PM »
Round Two was better for Trump.

It's still like watching Alabama play, though.  No matter who they're playing you know you've got to battle them, their cheating machine and the refs all game long. 

Same with Bitchlary. They're in the bag for her so hard it's disgusting.

I've been a little surprised at how hateful Megyn Kelley has been toward Trump tonight.  She's coming across like a major bitch.  Other than that, she's hot, especially when her hair is down.  She could use some plumping up in the tits, but I'd break her down like a shotgun, hammer that kitty until smoke boils off it and then paint her face with glory. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2016, 12:38:07 AM »
Round Two was better for Trump.

It's still like watching Alabama play, though.  No matter who they're playing you know you've got to battle them, their cheating machine and the refs all game long. 

Same with Bitchlary. They're in the bag for her so hard it's disgusting.

I've been a little surprised at how hateful Megyn Kelley has been toward Trump tonight.  She's coming across like a major bitch.  Other than that, she's hot, especially when her hair is down.  She could use some plumping up in the tits, but I'd break her down like a shotgun, hammer that kitty until smoke boils off it and then paint her face with glory.

Damn there goes your bid for the Whitehouse! You know as soon as you announce, prowler is selling this shit to CNN!

I'm sure he'll be around short!y with the cocaine accusations again.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:36:40 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2016, 03:19:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2016, 08:37:21 AM »
What? No cocaine to go with the strange...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
How worried are the liberal media hacks that Trump overcame the ridiculous furor over some offhand braggadocio? 

FOURTEEN negative stories about the man on the front page of USAToday this morning. 

Fourteen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2016, 01:32:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2016, 01:39:51 PM »
You'd rather grab a dick?

We've already established much of that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2016, 05:56:42 PM »
What? No cocaine to go with the strange...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions