Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

As the butthole puckers

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
As the butthole puckers
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:00:00 AM »
Auburn deserved to win the game because the Tigers outplayed LSU most of the night.  Only until the softer defense designed to keep the play in front and protect the lead allowed the Bengals to march down the field in the final three minutes did the much improved AU defense surrender much of anything. 

Auburn deserved to win the game because a starting linebacker was booted on a bullshit targeting call while an LSU DE was allowed to remain in the game despite a hit that didn't look a whole lot different.  That DE then made a potentially game-changing strip in a later drive.

Auburn deserved to win the game because LSU's touchdown wasn't even a TD.  The guy was down and the ball wasn't across the goal line.

Auburn deserved to win the game because the team put aside all the discussion swirling around the future of its head coach, a furor fanned by the dumbest, most self-adoring athletic director in the history of college football. 

Not so fast my friend! 

Auburn did not deserve to win the game because it crumbled in the red zone time after time after time -- a pattern that extends over two seasons now. 

Auburn did not deserve to win the game because with the game on the line, the team -- whether it was coaching or players -- allowed a team that hadn't done dick all night to march right down the field and score.  Whether the snap got off or didn't, LSU scored.  It happened. Didn't count, but that's a technicality. It happened.  Half a tick more and that's a crushing loss. 

Not so fast my friend... Etling was two steps over the line of scrimmage when the  pass was thrown anyway. That wasn't flagged, so the touchdown would have been good.

The frustrating thing about it?  The failure to execute when in scoring position.  Move the ball, move the ball,move the ball.  Get to the 20 and assholes pucker to the size of a pinhead. 

That should have and easily could have been a 45-10 type ass kicking.  I don't care who's calling the plays, that HAS to be fixed.  It's not a one-game thing, or a just this season thing.  It goes back to all of last season, too. 

The butthole has to stop puckering.  It just has to.  Somebody's also got to identify the puckerer.

Read today from Scarbinsky that Gus was told to either be the head coach or not.  Make Lashlee earn his pay so that if things don't improve he can be the sacrificial lamb.  With Art Briles taking his place.  Fuck a monkey if Briles is sitting out there wanting to be OC, let's do that NOW.  Let Lashless fetch water and wipe up puddles. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:03:51 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: As the butthole puckers
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 04:05:59 AM »
Somebody's also got to identify the puckerer.

We all know Snaggs is the puckerer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 08:40:11 AM »

Read today from Scarbinsky that Gus was told to either be the head coach or not.  Make Lashlee earn his pay so that if things don't improve he can be the sacrificial lamb.  With Art Briles taking his place.  Fuck a monkey if Briles is sitting out there wanting to be OC, let's do that NOW.  Let Lashless fetch water and wipe up puddles.

A handful of head coaches also serve as OC.  I'm bothered that someone is meddling and telling Gus how to do his job.  Presumably during the hiring process Gus laid out his coaching style and his plan.  If that wasn't satisfactory, then he shouldn't have been hired.

It was glaringly obvious that Lashlee was being set up as the patsy (which would presuppose a loss to LSU) when Gus announced that Rhett would be calling the plays last night after spending all summer declaring that he was taking the reins back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
Read today from Scarbinsky that Gus was told to either be the head coach or not.

Please tell me you didn't believe that, K?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:19:01 AM »
Please tell me you didn't believe that, K?

Don't see any reason not to.  Everything fits. 

We have a history of meddlers and Jacobs is the worst.  He used to play, you know.  He knows what a good plan looks like.  He's been out there on the field and he knows.  Remember when he played?  He blocked for Bo Jackson, so... yeah.  He knows.  He'd do it himself, but he's too important. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.