Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If We Know It...

jmar

Re: If We Know It...
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2016, 05:21:52 PM »
But did you win state!
Sadly no. But those fuckers would run through a wall for me...to this day.

Okay maybe a small, shallow wall...but there's the love and comraderie to make us still want to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2016, 06:39:42 PM »
You can't run a fudgeing offense strictly from the sidelines. It's not possible if you intend to win. You have to take the reins and tell your guys that believe in you just what has to happen for the team to score. It's often that simple.You know the playbook and you tell the x receiver to hold his cut until the y arrives and you hurl the mfer off your front food and catch him in stride.

fudge a goddamned genius!
Exactly!  You give your QB the chance to read a defense and audible out of the twirlybird once a series at least!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2016, 08:20:50 PM »
And should tell you something.

The coaches cannot game plan for what we have on the field. Not going to happen. If I had to play QB for Auburn, Gus couldn't game plan to win with me on the field.

We SHOULD be able to put together some kind of productive offense that at least eats clock and gets us some field goals while giving the defense great field position. But we don't have that. We don't have the players for it even if Gus didn't have his head up his ass half the time.

but this isn't you or on the field.  These are players that have spent multiple years in the system. 

Again Sean is more than capable of winning ball games, he is at least as good as Trevor Knight, The UF QB, anything LSU has, and the last two bama QB's.  It is all gameplan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2016, 09:43:41 PM »
Dude. He's NOT a quarterback.  He's a guy with a little speed and even littler brains. 

He had a cancerous attitude at juco. Wasn't close to seeing the field at FSU.   Doesn't have the toughness to be a running back. Doesn't have the football IQ to be a quarterback. Doesn't have the size or hands to be a receiver.  He's the perfect stereotype for a kid who's recruited as an "athlete" because he doesn't do anything well enough to be established at any position. 

So he's got a little speed.  So fucking what.  He's not nearly as smart as Marshall and that should tell you something.
One of the fastest players in the SEC, is more than "a little speed". As for someone worrying about him turning the ball over...Sean White has 1 int., JF3 has 0 ints.

Wasn't close to seeing the field at FSU? He was behind the Heisman trophy winner, fucking moron.

And yes, JF3 gives Auburn the best chance to win this Saturday. Because he plays the way Coach Malzahn is calling the games. He can throw the little outs and WR screens that Malzahn loves to call and he can help in the running game more so than Sean White.

I don't believe in the whole, "he don't know the whole playbook." So the fuck what, Coach Malzahn has never called more than 10 different plays. They're all some variation of each other...if you know one play, you know two or three.

Plus, like I stated earlier, Jeremy Johnson knows all the plays, he's hot garbage. Sean White knows all the plays, still not impressed. Oh yeah, he looked like Joe Montana against ASU, but against SEC teams he gets antsy in the pocket. A antsy QB that isn't that quick or fast is a sacked QB or one that likes to throw errant passes and cost the team 15 yards and a loss of downs for illegal grounding.

LSU is this weekend. I'm thinking that Sean White continues getting antsy or flustered and JF3 finishes the game. Then next week JF3 is named the starter and Woody Barrett as the backup. Sean White and Johnson hold up the flash cards. Of course I could be wrong and Sean White channels his inner Joe Montana and Auburn goes on a 26 game win streak, beating the dog shit outta everyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2016, 09:46:02 PM »
Fuck it. Just bring Chris Todd in for a day to show 'em how its done and fit JFIII for about 10 plays. That's all we need with our talent which skillwise is as good as it's ever been with the exception of running back which is still close. Open it up you boring assed eccentric mfer. We've got 'lectricity n everthing.
I'd remove Rhett Lashlee as the QB Coach and bring in Chris Todd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2016, 10:00:24 PM »
Dude. He's NOT a quarterback.  He's a guy with a little speed and even littler brains. 

He had a cancerous attitude at juco. Wasn't close to seeing the field at FSU.   Doesn't have the toughness to be a running back. Doesn't have the football IQ to be a quarterback. Doesn't have the size or hands to be a receiver.  He's the perfect stereotype for a kid who's recruited as an "athlete" because he doesn't do anything well enough to be established at any position. 

So he's got a little speed.  So fucking what.  He's not nearly as smart as Marshall and that should tell you something.
Agreed. But why did Gus or Lash think he was? Apparently only us and Buffalo out of judo.

I would love for him to be close to Nick's level. Ain't happening, I don't believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2016, 12:54:29 AM »
Agreed. But why did Gus or Lash think he was? Apparently only us and Buffalo out of judo.

I would love for him to be close to Nick's level. Ain't happening, I don't believe.

Stop it. Tammy done told you JF3 is da bomb!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2016, 02:03:45 PM »
I'd remove Rhett Lashlee

just doing this would be a start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2016, 04:01:15 AM »
I think the fact that Gus doesn't let Shawn change the play at the pre-snap read is killing us. I thought Sean played a good game tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2016, 04:36:15 AM »
I think the fact that Gus doesn't let Shawn change the play at the pre-snap read is killing us. I thought Sean played a good game tonight.
Definitely. Check this out. Seeing how we are challenged in the redzone and after seeing Kerryon summon his inner Trey Mason, what about bringing in an extra tackle and going with a two back set? So we lose a receiver. As it stands we aren't a threat by air, and we could always go quick game with Stovall and M. Davis along with some sprint-outs and bootleg just to keep 'em honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2016, 05:10:25 AM »
Hell I think I might name this package after you my friend... something creative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:38 AM »
One of the fastest players in the SEC, is more than "a little speed".

Usain Bolt for QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2016, 09:20:55 AM »
White was 19-26 for 234 yards. Red zone was frustrating but Stevens dropped a sure 6.  Nice all around game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2016, 02:24:16 PM »
Lashlee called well enough to win. Overall, I think he did fair. We should've been able to score 2 td's out of those drives but I'm just happy with a win. I hope we get some pt for Woody this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »
White was 19-26 for 234 yards. Red zone was frustrating but Stevens dropped a sure 6.  Nice all around game.

He dropped several key passes. He is our new Sammie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2016, 09:48:01 PM »
He dropped several key passes. He is our new Sammie!

Werd.  Bad game for Stevens.  But damn, I'm getting semi chub for our future at receiver.  Ryan Davis, Darius Slayton, Kyle Davis etc.  These are some bad ass mofos.  We may be raw and more importantly, not of the mindset offensively yet to try and use these guys, but I'm 100% certain this is the deepest, most athletic group we've had in a long, long time, if not ever.  My favorite group was Obewonaboomado, Aromatherapyshoo and Mix. But we also worked in the tight end in 04'.

We've got numbers now.  And tall, athletic kids out the wazoo.  I'd like to see us take this week against ULM, open up the playbook and start developing a real passing game.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2016, 10:23:13 PM »
My favorite group was Obewonaboomado, Aromatherapyshoo and Mix. But we also worked in the tight end in 04'.

Courtney Taylor wants to know why you got to be such a bitch.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »
Didn't say individual WR's.  There's a lot that would trump what we have now.  Courtney included.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2016, 10:57:14 PM »
Didn't say individual WR's.  There's a lot that would trump what we have now.  Courtney included.

Courtney was there at the same time as Amushroomadoo, Oobamananu and Mix. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2016, 11:07:38 PM »
Courtney was there at the same time as Amushroomadoo, Oobamananu and Mix.

I just checked the stats and let me tell you something right now.  Courtney Taylor may have been on that team and he may have had more receptions, yardage and TD's than Obasawonapoo and Aropadoopadoo... BUT...

You are totally correct.  Baddest ever.  This group is athletic as hell, but they have a long way to go to live up to those standards.  It would help to have Jason Campbell running the show, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions