Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Opening weekend

Re: Opening weekend
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 12:10:55 AM »
Gus just go to the locker room and let these guys do it themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 12:12:46 AM »
Shit you guys have a good defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2016, 12:14:02 AM »
Be better off
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2016, 12:15:19 AM »
shoot you guys have a good defense.
Too bad it's wasted by 11 retards trying to fuck a football on the other side of the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 12:20:39 AM »
Too bad it's wasted by 11 retards trying to fuck a football on the other side of the field.
I believe it's the retards calling the plays more than the players.  Coaches (offense) think you can fuck a football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2016, 12:26:36 AM »
I don't get the QB shuffle.  Unless it is simply Gus trying to confuse the shit out of Clemson.  But sometimes you guys get something going, and it's like as soon as the offense gets rolling, the QB with the hot hand gets pulled.  I think if he settled on a QB and stuck with it you guys win this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2016, 12:31:57 AM »
I don't get the QB shuffle.  Unless it is simply Gus trying to confuse the shit out of Clemson.  But sometimes you guys get something going, and it's like as soon as the offense gets rolling, the QB with the hot hand gets pulled.  I think if he settled on a QB and stuck with it you guys win this one.
I don't either, made a little sense earlier if he was looking for the guy with the hot hand.  Later one of them would get hot, then pull him out.
Senseless, madness, silly shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2016, 12:37:41 AM »
I'm good with SW here on out.

He plays football. Quit screwing with the rhythm!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bgreene

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2016, 12:49:13 AM »
The QB shuffle was a joke!! I've never seen anything like it.  Our D is pretty damn good and we stick with one QB and chain Johnson up in the locker room so he can never touch the field, we win that game by at least two touchdowns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2016, 12:50:45 AM »
If you would have told me AU holds clempsun to 19 and we lose. I would have promised not to hate dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2016, 12:52:35 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bgreene

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2016, 12:53:35 AM »
GF you officially have my permission to change my avatar to a bull shoving his horn right up Gus's ass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2016, 01:03:24 AM »
Tom Herman, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2016, 01:30:21 AM »
Tom Herman, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
The white zone is for loading and unloading only.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 01:57:27 AM »

no just two, Gus and Rhett.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 01:58:46 AM »
I'm good with SW here on out.

He plays football. Quit screwing with the rhythm!
To bad our coaches have no idea what that is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'