Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Minor Setback For A Major Comeback

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Minor Setback For A Major Comeback
« on: August 17, 2016, 11:02:11 AM »
from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Sometimes, a serious injury can cause college coaches to back off a top recruit.

Not so in the case of four-star Navarre, Fla., offensive lineman Nick Brahms.

Brahms, who committed to Auburn at The Opening in July, suffered a broken fibula and torn ligaments that connect the tibia and fibula in his right leg after a teammate at Navarre High School fell on him during a practice last week.

He had surgery earlier Tuesday and shared what Auburn coaches sent him following the surgery.

It's safe to say that Brahms, a talented piece of an Auburn offensive line class, i very firm in his commitment. He's part of a class that includes five-star tackle Calvin Ashley (who has transferred to St. John's College School in Washington, D.C., from The First Academy in Orlando) and four-star Madison Academy offensive tackle Austin Troxell.

The Auburn coaching staff sent Brahms a version of a "get well soon" card with signatures from the staff. It read, "Minor setback for a MAJOR comeback. Your Auburn family is behind you, Nick!"

Thank u everyone for prayers and positive vibes 👍🏽 I WILL ALWAYS BE A NAVARRE RAIDER AND AUBURN TIGER !! #RGOD #WDE pic.twitter.com/hv0udDOBFn
— Nick Brahms (@Nick_Brahms) August 16, 2016

Nick's out of surgery and on the way home. Dr. Nilssen did a great job and everything went smoothly! He had us stop at Panera on the way
— Keith Brahms (@KeithBrahms) August 16, 2016
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Minor Setback For A Major Comeback
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 11:15:25 AM »
Sing him a lullabye. He will make it his own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »
Has Al.com run the story yet?....about us sending the card during a non-contact period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
Mike Raita is on his way down to Navarre from Birmingham to interview Brahms for this evening's sports segment on ABC 33/40.  He's going to ask him what role his commitment to Auburn had in this injury.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 10:07:24 AM »
Mike Raita is on his way down to Navarre from Birmingham to interview Brahms for this evening's sports segment on ABC 33/40.  He's going to ask him what role his commitment to Auburn had in this injury.
Ah...this is golden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »
Another major setback for a major comeback.  Offensive lineman, Austin Troxell, is also out for the year with a knee injury. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."