Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

al.com piles on

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
al.com piles on
« on: August 04, 2016, 04:12:07 PM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/08/the_troubling_trend_of_auburns.html#incart_river_home

The new quarterback at Auburn University apparently is a backbiting, womanizing, selfish, egotistical, uninspiring, feckless twit who last year wasn't good enough to start at a community college in Mississippi.....................

...........In the final game of the season, Franklin received significant playing time after Roberts left the game with an injury. Franklin performed well until the game ended before halftime due to a brawl. Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee was in attendance and liked what he saw.

:facepalm: :charles: :awesome: :huh:

That entire article made me want to throw up in my mouth, swallow it, throw up in the ass of a rotting dog carcass, suck that up with a straw and throw up on Hillary Clinton's pantsuits. 

If even 20% of that is accurate our leadership (Mazlashlee) is more fucked up than a fruit biscuit.

I also took significant offense to this smarmy fuck noting that his father-in-law was an Auburn fan and he had to "explain to him" what juco football was.  Horseshit.  Cam Newton. Nick Fairley. Anybody older than ten knows what juco football is.  Horseshit.  Fucking asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: al.com piles on
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 04:45:04 PM »
This may be an attack piece but Franklin clearly gave the guy all of the ammunition.

The part about Nick Marshall doing well is funny. No mention of him getting us to the natty, just that he did well.

I'm not convinced that JFIII is the starter like many seem to be. I feel like the white boy will start vs Clemson and Carryon will assume the mildcat fairly often. I suspect JFIII is a back up plan. And from reading this, I'm hoping that's the case.

I think most of us agree that he's not a prime QB prospect, if you've seen him pass. Neither was Nick but Nick steadily improved. It would take that plus more for JFIII to get to Nick's level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: al.com piles on
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
Put it this way, based on what I saw in Last Chance U if JF3 is named the starter...switch to your don’t give a shit attitude cause it gonna be a long year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum