Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Routine police killing of a black woman

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Routine police killing of a black woman
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
He said "do we really need to celebrate the unfortunate end of someone's life".

I don't disagree with you on Wes not proclaiming her innocence. But I would disagree on his actual statement.

That can be taken several ways. And to answer his question, it's debatable. If they are evil? Absolutely. I took Dallas post as saying "one less bottom feeder or evil doer to worry about". And I'm not sure that isn't technically correct. This chick was a piece of trash that reaped what she sowed. Those types being taken out of society by natural selection (to me) is not a bad thing. I would say the same thing about Charles Manson or anyone else that wanted to do people harm. The cop killer in Dallas? Yep. Damn right I'll cheer that his ass was taken out. Only thing I have any emotion about on this case is that the kid is forever scarred.
It was unfortunate.

Doesn't mean it was the cop's fault, or NOT her fault. But no one WANTS cops to go into citizens' houses and end up having to murder them in front of their kids. That is not an optimal situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 12:05:27 PM »
Murder?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 12:29:09 PM »
Yea I said it that way, 9 less scumbags who walk around and yes I used the color joke because the only reason these  are mentioned is because the females are black. I am tired of being portrayed as a racist simply because I am a white male. Disagree with anybody of color, racist, do not hire someone who happens to be any color, racist. Fire them for doing a shitty job, racist, but wait I wasn't racist when I hired them?

Let me preface with what I about to say with I hate most people and all (people groups).

In this day and age why do we have:

BET
Miss Black America
United negro college fund
(In softball) Black world softball
NAACP
Union's for only black members-mostly city/state/federal workers (police-etc)
The new black panthers
Jesse Jackson/ Al Sharpton

All the above groups strictly promote one color over another. 

But yet I am racist simply cause I am a white male. Just ask any of the above groups.  :facepalm:

The other night, I'm having crazy sex with this girl and she keeps hollering the "N word" over and over.  It was really weird.  She kept going, "Nooo" "Noooo".

Funny how all of you suddenly got uptight thinking I was talking about the real "N word", then you went, "Oh thank God, it was only a rape joke."

+2 to Sam Morril
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 01:46:19 PM »
The other night, I'm having crazy sex with this girl and she keeps hollering the "N word" over and over.  It was really weird.  She kept going, "Nooo" "Noooo".

Funny how all of you suddenly got uptight thinking I was talking about the real "N word", then you went, "Oh thank God, it was only a rape joke."

+2 to Sam Morril

She was saying, "Stop! Don't!" but all I heard was "Don't Stop!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 01:50:08 PM »
She was saying, "Stop! Don't!" but all I heard was "Don't Stop!"

Dyslexia has it's benefits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
Ever notice that whites invented the "N word" but only blacks can use it?  Same with Magnum condoms.  SM
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »
Ever notice that whites invented the "N word" but only blacks can use it?  Same with Magnum condoms.  SM

Excuse me while I whip this out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 03:37:08 PM »

Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 04:30:49 PM »

Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

Up yours ni  nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
Yea I said it that way, 9 less scumbags who walk around and yes I used the color joke because the only reason these  are mentioned is because the females are black. I am tired of being portrayed as a racist simply because I am a white male. Disagree with anybody of color, racist, do not hire someone who happens to be any color, racist. Fire them for doing a shitty job, racist, but wait I wasn't racist when I hired them?

Let me preface with what I about to say with I hate most people and all (people groups).

In this day and age why do we have:

BET
Miss Black America
United negro college fund
(In softball) Black world softball
NAACP
Union's for only black members-mostly city/state/federal workers (police-etc)
The new black panthers
Jesse Jackson/ Al Sharpton

All the above groups strictly promote one color over another. 

But yet I am racist simply cause I am a white male. Just ask any of the above groups.  :facepalm:

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa brother!

Don't be vying for my title!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2016, 09:16:54 AM »
This pathetic excuse of a mother wanted to go out in a blaze of glory and be the next "hands up don't shoot" hero!

What is her name....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2016, 09:17:37 AM »
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa brother!

Don't be vying for my title!

More and more of us get the title everyday. Not at the hands of the blacks. But by  sensitive white apologists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 10:46:28 AM »
More and more of us get the title everyday. Not at the hands of the blacks. But by  sensitive white apologists.

True story, in 10 years I've never been called a racist by a black person while in official capacity. I've been called a racist numerous times by white people.

It's amazing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 11:15:56 AM »
True story, in 10 years I've never been called a racist by a black person while in official capacity. I've been called a racist numerous times by white people.

It's amazing.
Are you saying that you aren't officially a racist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 01:17:28 PM »
Are you saying that you aren't officially a racist?

Is there a way to document or make official?

I've always assumed it was just an easy way to censor a line of reasoning someone might not like to think about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions