Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

High school football shit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: High school football shoot
« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2016, 08:43:58 AM »
The home of Dre Kirkpatrick and his Charger.

It's coming back to me now.  In a bad way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: High school football shit
« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2016, 09:47:35 AM »
My Gulf Breeze Dolphins lost a heart breaker to the Tate Aggies 43-38. Gave up winning td with 6 seconds left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2016, 03:47:48 PM »
In 7A - final 4.

Central pc and McGill on one side

Hoover and Gadsden city on the other side
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2016, 12:25:16 AM »
So, McGill Toolen (What a fricked up gay name) drills Central.  They'll face Hoover for the 7A State Championship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2016, 02:36:10 AM »
So, McGill Toolen (What a fricked up gay name) drills Central.  They'll face Hoover for the 7A State Championship.

Should be a goodn. My money is on Hoover though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #245 on: November 19, 2016, 08:34:03 AM »

They officially have a stigma with McGill. 2 years in a row in football and last year in the basketball finals.  I do not understand it. McGill skirted by a few teams central steamrolled. As in enterprise last week by 3 points. Just don't get it. It's like auburn Georgia all over again as far as not making sense.

Wouldn't call it drilled. It 21-21 into the 4th. A pick 6 and another last min td made it look worse than it was.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:35:48 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2016, 08:35:09 AM »
Should be a goodn. My money is on Hoover though.

They have more talent and size. But McGill plays the best team ball I've ever seen. If you make any mistakes they make you pay for it. They cash in every single point available. It's like watching the Spurs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #247 on: November 19, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »
They officially have a stigma with McGill. 2 years in a row in football and last year in the basketball finals.  I do not understand it. McGill skirted by a few teams central steamrolled. As in enterprise last week by 3 points. Just don't get it. It's like auburn Georgia all over again as far as not making sense.

Wouldn't call it drilled. It 21-21 into the 4th. A pick 6 and another last min td made it look worse than it was.

Toying with them.  Fish on the hook.  Donut dangling in front of a cop.  I got you a dollar. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #248 on: November 19, 2016, 11:15:09 AM »
Autauga Academy wins state. Bobby Carr part of another championship!
I wonder how he would do at Prattville!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2016, 02:07:03 PM »
Autauga Academy wins state. Bobby Carr part of another championship!
I wonder how he would do at Prattville!

Go Get him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2016, 03:55:21 PM »
Go Get him!

He has to get his teaching. Certificate first. No state school can hire him til then! I'm hearing by next August he will have it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2016, 04:07:53 PM »

He has to get his teaching. Certificate first. No state school can hire him til then! I'm hearing by next August he will have it.

Not that he would want to leave but that dude at McGill. They prob don't have top 10 talent on the field. But damn if they haven't lost a game in over two years. Ross I think is who it is ?? Kaos may know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE