Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

High school football shit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: High school football shit
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2016, 10:50:44 AM »
The Arab game was the turning point in the season. They had been winning on pure talent alone, but really found themselves on offense in that game. Not sure where you got your final score from, but it ended up being 61-41. I left halfway through the 4th when Etowah went up by 30. Ended up being closer because JV game up some garbage TDs, but they really found what they like on offense in that game. Hyatt had 4 passing TDs and did it without his #1 receiver who got a sprained ankle in 1st.

Either way, should be a good game next weekend. I think Scottsboro is probably the better team and better on defense. Like I said though, Etowah is very young and I think a loss to Scottsboro will probably carry over emotionally into the playoffs causing them to drop out early.

I saw it on Maxpreps.  It was late so I assumed it was a final. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #161 on: October 16, 2016, 06:05:59 PM »
They come to Pell City and I hate you for pointing that HUGH error out.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2016, 07:11:41 PM »
Who is Hugh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: High school football shoot
« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2016, 07:58:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2016, 07:10:38 PM »
The Etowah vs Scottsboro game Friday night will be #1 vs #2 in 5A. Should be a good game for any of y'all who might live in the area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2016, 09:54:05 PM »
Think I'm going to check out the Hewitt vs. James Clemmons game this week.  It's for all the marbles in Area 7.  Should be a goodun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2016, 10:08:50 PM »
Think I'm going to check out the Hewitt vs. James Clemmons game this week.  It's for all the marbles in Area 7.  Should be a goodun.
Who would win between James Clemmons and Bob Jones? Those are 2 pretty tough fellers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2016, 10:17:18 PM »
Who would win between James Clemmons and Bob Jones? Those are 2 pretty tough fellers.
Bare knuckles, I'd have to go with Bob. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »

They're dead too. Like Ike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2016, 10:04:40 AM »
They're dead too. Like Ike.

I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2016, 10:14:21 AM »
I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

Here at Bob Jones? I didn't know they still had a team!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2016, 10:17:32 AM »
Here at Bob Jones? I didn't know they still had a team!

It's great...they have uniforms and everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2016, 12:21:27 PM »
Don't know if it was posted earlier, but Phenix City plays CCTAU's Prattvegas boys tomorrow night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2016, 12:24:37 PM »
Don't know if it was posted earlier, but Phenix City plays CCTAU's Prattvegas boys tomorrow night.

Dammit son. I was trying to pass that one right up.

Speaking of sexual assault!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2016, 12:25:37 PM »
Dammit son. I was trying to pass that one right up.

Speaking of sexual assault!

Yep. Have they fired the coarch there yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2016, 01:14:34 PM »
Yep. Have they fired the coarch there yet?

Nah. He's a Prattville guy. A lot of folks are up in arms, but a lot of folks understand what he was left with.

I think he gets one more year. But the roar is getting loud!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2016, 02:25:21 PM »
Nah. He's a Prattville guy. A lot of folks are up in arms, but a lot of folks understand what he was left with.

I think he gets one more year. But the roar is getting loud!

I'll admit I'm a little shocked at their downfall on the field. I thought they'd still be formidable with the talent pool. But shit maybe the coach was distracted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »

And to add to this, anytime the past ten years this would have been a marquee matchup. Hate that it's not this year. Central pc, Hoover and McGill all may be back in the final 4 like last year the way it's playing out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2016, 02:33:10 PM »
I'll admit I'm a little shocked at their downfall on the field. I thought they'd still be formidable with the talent pool. But shoot maybe the coach was distracted.

The only bigger flop this year is Edgewood Academy. Went from winning 70 something in a row to going 0-for this year including a forfeit where they could be guaranteed safety at the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2016, 02:40:04 PM »
The only bigger flop this year is Edgewood Academy. Went from winning 70 something in a row to going 0-for this year including a forfeit where they could be guaranteed safety at the game.

Is that near Atlanta?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE