Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No Go Coe?

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: No Go Coe?
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »
May I join you?
There's always room at the altar for another philistine. The preacher already knows your joke is the reason I'm there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »
How long does it take to say 60,000 Hail Marys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 10:52:25 AM »

I went to confession once.

Not God hates me.  :sad: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 11:28:46 PM »
Meanwhile at Bama? The NCAA is rumored to be prepared to reduce the suspension for a player caught breaking the rules. 

It's ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2016, 08:58:03 AM »
Meanwhile at Bama? The NCAA is rumored to be prepared to reduce the suspension for a player caught breaking the rules. 

It's ridiculous.

Which one? There list is long. Also, UofAL's admission's test is basically half-fogging a mirror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 12:56:54 PM »
Update on Coe:

Auburn football fans concerned about whether 4-star defensive end Nick Coe will be able to play for the Tigers this fall are a step closer to putting the matter behind them.

Coe is scheduled to move into his dorm on campus Monday(today) after passing a class this summer that he needs to become academically eligible, Keith Niebuhr of Auburn Undercover reported.

The NCAA has not officially determined whether Coe is academically eligible but it was believed going into this summer that he needed to complete some courses and his high school coach said he has done so. Coe was rated the No. 55 overall recruit in the 2016 cycle by 247Sports Composite and is a product of Asheboro, N.C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 02:25:20 PM »
tingles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 03:45:11 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ManbusaiM

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »

Nonsense brother....praise be Allah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 04:16:40 PM »
Coe confirmed!

The wait is finally over for Nick Coe.

After dealing with academic issues the last several months, the four-star Auburn defensive end signee is making his way to campus, his high school coach, Owen George, confirmed to AL.com on Monday morning. Coe, a native of Asheboro, North Carolina, is moving to Auburn on Monday and into his on-campus dorm — just in time for when players report for fall camp on Tuesday.

"Oh my gosh, I think it's just been a long process for him," George said. "We knew he had a lot of work to do, and for Nick, he's really... had an upward climb academically. He's put a lot of time and effort in, especially these last two years and now with this online course and the standardized tests and things.

"I think for Nick it was a huge relief, and just the realization that it's finally here."

Coe wrapped up an online course last week that he had to retake and received the necessary grade to qualify academically. Earlier this summer he also retook the SAT and met the mark he was hoping to reach.

Upon receiving his final course grade, Coe and George made sure Coe's updated final transcript and scores were sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center for vetting. They then contacted Auburn's coaching staff and compliance office to make sure they had the required paperwork and documentation to review before proceeding.

Coe received a call from Auburn on Saturday night, and although his transcripts have yet to clear the NCAA Eligibility Center, the Tigers' coaches and compliance officers felt comfortable with what they saw on their end and gave Coe the greenlight to move to Auburn to enroll for fall classes.

According to George, Auburn anticipates the NCAA Eligibility Center to finish reviewing Coe's paperwork this week. Auburn players report for preseason fall camp on Tuesday, with the first day of practices on Wednesday.

"He's really excited," said George, who visited with Coe on Sunday night. "He doesn't show a lot of nervousness, but I'm sure he's got a lot of anxiety and anticipation to get down there and meet his teammates and just get started. I think he really wanted to get down there in May or June, but that just wasn't meant to be.

"Now that the date is finally here, he's really excited about things and looking forward to getting in there and mixing it up with the guys."

Lineman Nick Coe ready to hit the ground running at Auburn
Lineman Nick Coe ready to hit the ground running at Auburn
"I'm very excited. I really can't wait."

Coe was a four-star prospect coming out of Asheboro High and regarded as the No. 13 strong-side defensive end in the nation. He was one of six defensive linemen Auburn signed in February, as the group comprised one of the biggest strengths of the Tigers' class.

The 6-foot-5, 269-pound Coe is also one of the final members of Auburn's signing class to arrive on campus. Only defensive end Tashawn Manning, who is undergoing treatment for cancer and will enroll at a later date, has yet to make it to the Plains.

Safety Marlon Character was ruled eligible in late July and moved into his dorm on Sunday, while quarterback Woody Barrett arrived on campus at the end of June.

With Coe, Auburn not only gets one of the nation's premiere pass-rushers in the 2016 class but also an All-America wrestler who won two state championships in North Carolina. To George, that only magnifies Coe's abilities on the gridiron.

"A lot of that skillset, in terms of leverage, in terms of anticipation with his hands and being real violent with his hands, I think, transfers over," he said. "He's got tremendous speed. He plays very low to the ground for a guy who's 6-foot-5.... In terms of an athlete, he's one of those guy — by far — that you get once in your career as a coach."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »
Nonsense brother....praise be Allah

werd.     :hug:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »
Can he play running back?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 11:10:04 AM »
Can he play running back?

Can he stay on the team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 11:21:13 AM »
I just hope he can stay on the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »
I just hope he can stay on the team.

Who? JR has already been kicked off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 11:01:34 PM »
All players have been cleared academically...now we wait to see which ones get kicked off first. Such a exciting time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 11:13:57 PM »
Such a exciting time.

That Bernie education is really working for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 12:20:48 AM »
That Bernie education is really working for you.
What the fuck are you talking about, moron?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2016, 09:41:43 PM »
What the fudge are you talking about, moron?

Go eat a bowl of chill outs and stop bowing up to me and everyone else to show how much of a bad ass you are. Your routine is stale and your takes are cold as frozen pizza.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2016, 11:29:20 PM »
Go eat a bowl of chill outs and stop bowing up to me and everyone else to show how much of a bad ass you are. Your routine is stale and your takes are cold as frozen pizza.
Routine? Give me a break, why don't you go back to doing your radio show or whatever it is...your shit is boring, fucking dickhead.
Btw, I haven't begun to "bow up", you'll know it when I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions