Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Marinovich/Manziel

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Marinovich/Manziel
« on: August 23, 2016, 04:26:37 PM »
Not much difference.  Shouldn't be too much longer before they find Johnny Foosballz nekkid and afraid somewhere.  foxynewsdotkum

Former USC and Los Angeles Raiders star quarterback Todd Marinovich was arrested after he appeared naked with marijuana and possibly methamphetamine in a stranger’s Southern California backyard, police said, in the disgraced athlete's latest run-in with the law over drugs.

Officers arrested Marinovich on Friday after a caller told them a naked man was on a hiking trail near some homes, Irvine Police Cmdr. Mike Hallinan said Monday. The officers found the 47-year-old ex-athlete in a backyard holding a brown bag containing marijuana and a substance suspected to be meth, but police said they were awaiting lab results. He was booked on suspicion of trespassing, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.

Marinovich was a star quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate at USC, leading the Trojans to a Rose Bowl win over Michigan. The Raiders drafted him in the first round in 1991 -- ahead of future legend Brett Favre, despite Marinovich's recent arrest for cocaine possession.

Drug problems ultimately drove him from the NFL after two seasons. Since then, police have arrested Marinovich numerous times over drug-related charges.

He pleaded guilty to felony charges for cultivating marijuana in his Dana Point home and a misdemeanor charge of possessing prescription medicine, the Orange County Register reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Marinovich/Manziel
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 05:07:39 PM »
Jerry Jones is on his way to help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 07:27:03 PM »
Marinovich's dad fucked him up. I remember reading all the "robo qb" articles on him during his recruitment and the Russian olympic training regimen type shit his dad forced him to go through. I truly felt bad for the kid. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did.

Manziel is just a boneheaded dip shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:06:58 AM »
Marinovich's dad fucked him up. I remember reading all the "robo qb" articles on him during his recruitment and the Russian olympic training regimen type shit his dad forced him to go through. I truly felt bad for the kid. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did.

Manziel is just a boneheaded dip shit.

Have you read about Manziel's dad?  Not much better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.