Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Check It Out

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Check It Out
« on: July 21, 2016, 02:58:58 PM »
A little blurb from WSFAdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. on AU commit, Austin Wiley.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AHSAA) –  Spain Park High School rising senior Austin Wiley scored 30 points and cleared 15 rebounds to lift the North to an 84-73 victory in the 63rd AHSAA North-South All-Star basketball game Wednesday night at Alabama State University’s Dunn-Oliver Arena.

The 6-foot-11 Wiley earned North MVP honors going 14-of-18 from the field with most buckets coming on crowd-pleasing dunks as the North, coached by Cale Black of Geraldine and Chris Randall of White Plains, to the 16th win in the series since it was resumed in 1997. The North-South series began in 1953 with the North winning 52-46 and was played annually until 1964 when a large-school and small-school game format created two games each year through 1984.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Check It Out
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:06:46 PM »
That's Aubrey Wiley's boy, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 03:27:48 PM »
That's Aubrey Wiley's boy, right?

Aubrey Senior
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 03:40:06 PM »
When have we ever had a 6'11 playa that could ball?

Mamadou Enzyme?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 04:38:30 PM »
The kid may be a baller, but I'll take the All-Star stats with a boulder-sized grain of salt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 04:47:20 PM »
The kid may be a baller, but I'll take the All-Star stats with a boulder-sized grain of salt.
Agreed, but he's going against the best that Alabama has to offer all season playing at 7A Spain Park. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 04:56:54 PM »

Well, it's official.  I can't have children.

WAA  WAAAAA....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
I didn't recall anything about this guy until I heard him mentioned on sports talk this morning concerning his performance in the All Star game.  Found a few pieces on him and he looks solid.  Pretty darn skippy to represent the USA in something like this.  Also appears he comes from good stock.  I hate women's basketball but Vicki Orr was skrate up badass.  Oh, and 4 for 4 from the line?  Sign him up.  247 has him as the #15 player in the country and #1 in the State.

from 247

Aubrey Wiley left Alabama last month with hopes of representing the United States on the international stage.  He will return home a world champion with a gold medal in tow.

Wiley and the U.S. were never challenged Sunday in the gold medal game of the FIBA U17 World Championship, blasting Turkey 96-56 in Zaragoza, Spain. The 40-point margin of victory was the largest ever in a FIBA U17 final, besting a record already held by the U.S., as it beat Poland by 31 points (111-80) in 2010.

"For having a group like this come together as well as they have, especially on the defensive end was a real tribute to (assistant coaches) Miles Simon and Mike Jones," U.S. head coach Don Showalter said afterward. "It was one of those things where you don’t plan on having a team that’s going to be as quite as good as this, but every game, they got better and better. We really played well tonight."

An Auburn commit, Wiley scored six points — going 4-for-4 from the free throw line — along with five rebounds, one assist and one block in nine minutes of play. Wiley becomes the second member of his family to medal in international competition; his mother, Vicki Orr Wiley, won a bronze medal with the U.S. women's national team in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.

Sunday's victory helped the U.S. finish the tournament 7-0. The U.S. also won the gold medal in the previous three editions (2010, 2012 and 2014) and is 30-0 all-time in U17 play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 06:56:33 PM »
When have we ever had a 6'11 playa that could ball?

Mamadou Enzyme?
I thought it was Markmondu Injun. To think I've been mispronouncing it all these years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 09:28:41 PM »
going 4-for-4 from the free throw line
He will never make it on this team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »
He will never make it on this team.
4 for 4 at the free throw line? All in one game? That's some straight up bull!

Signed,
Auburn basketball 1999-2015
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."