Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Lineman Ridin' Dirty

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Another Lineman Ridin' Dirty
« on: July 19, 2016, 11:22:02 AM »
From ESPN.  The article isn't clear but it looks like he hit someone, or got hit, knew he was drunk and headed for home.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama football coach Nick Saban has suspended guard Alphonse Taylor indefinitely from the team.

Alabama offensive lineman Alphonse Taylor has been arrested on a drunken driving charge, according to records from the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Department website.

Saban announced the decision Monday, a day after Taylor was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence. Saban said in a statement, "We are very disappointed any time a player makes a choice that leads to this kind of behavior."

Tuscaloosa Police spokeswoman Lt. Teena Richardson said Taylor had also left the scene of an accident and was arrested early Sunday morning. She said Taylor received a citation for leaving the scene.

The 6-foot-5, 345-pound Taylor started all 15 games at right guard for the Crimson Tide during the 2015 national championship season. Taylor is a preseason second-team All-Southeastern Conference pick by reporters covering the league.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Another Lineman Ridin' Dirty
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:33:04 AM »
He was demoted to 2nd string though.  Too bad for the kid...if only he had been able to hold onto that starting spot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 11:38:19 AM »
He was demoted to 2nd string though.  Too bad for the kid...if only he had been able to hold onto that starting spot.

I heard that this morning too.  How do you start every game and make a preseason All SEC list and get demoted?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 11:38:53 AM »
I heard that this morning too.  How do you start every game and make a preseason All SEC list and get demoted?

Never question the Process, aight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 11:43:31 AM »
Never question the Process, aight?

It is all clear to me now. Lord Saybinz gazed into the future and saw this arrest coming.  He demoted Taylor to second string so that the punishment phase would have already been handled. Jeenyus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 11:45:16 AM »

It is all clear to me now. Lord Saybinz gazed into the future and saw this arrest coming.  He demoted Taylor to second string so that the punishment phase would have already been handled. Jeenyus!

He's better 'an that Bar Brunt, I tells ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 12:03:04 PM »
And in other crime spree news....from Dawgnation

What is it with college foosball players and BB guns?

ATHENS — Georgia freshman football players Julian Rochester and Chad Clay spent about 12 hours in a Clarke County jail Tuesday, each accused of two felonies, on charges related to shooting and possessing a BB gun in their residence hall on the Georgia campus.

“I’m disappointed with the poor judgment of Julian and Chad,” Georgia head coach Kirby Smart said in a statement.  “They will be disciplined in an appropriate manner.”

Julian Rochester, a defensive lineman from Powder Springs, was an AJC Super 11 selection in 2016.

According to players' attorney, Kim Stephens, they were apparently firing at plastic cups in their dorm room with a BB gun, which left marks on the door and in other areas of the room.

The incident dates back to Thursday, April 7, when the damage was first reported by a university employee.

Witness statements were taken from four people, and a search warrant was sought to search the common areas of the room belonging to Clay and Rochester for any handguns, BB guns, or ammunition or projectiles related to handguns. The warrant was granted, and further investigation of the room found: A total of 12 BB “indentions” on the refrigerator and freezer; several more indentions in the drywall behind the refrigerator; a “great deal” of broken glass on top of the refrigerator; “several” BB indentions on the fronts of six wooden cabinets in the kitchen.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 12:13:45 PM »

ATHENS — Georgia freshman football players Julian Rochester and Chad Clay spent about 12 hours in a Clarke County jail Tuesday, each accused of two felonies, on charges related to shooting and possessing a BB gun in their residence hall on the Georgia campus.

“I’m disappointed with the poor judgment of Julian and Chad,” Georgia head coach Kirby Smart said in a statement.  “They will be disciplined in an appropriate manner.”

Julian Rochester, a defensive lineman from Powder Springs, was an AJC Super 11 selection in 2016.

According to players' attorney, Kim Stephens, they were apparently firing at plastic cups in their dorm room with a BB gun, which left marks on the door and in other areas of the room.

The incident dates back to Thursday, April 7, when the damage was first reported by a university employee.

Witness statements were taken from four people, and a search warrant was sought to search the common areas of the room belonging to Clay and Rochester for any handguns, BB guns, or ammunition or projectiles related to handguns. The warrant was granted, and further investigation of the room found: A total of 12 BB “indentions” on the refrigerator and freezer; several more indentions in the drywall behind the refrigerator; a “great deal” of broken glass on top of the refrigerator; “several” BB indentions on the fronts of six wooden cabinets in the kitchen.

A fucking felony?

This shit is stupid...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »

:facepalm:
Now look, I hate everything about Georgia. But, does this actually belong in the news? They were firing a bb gun in their room and damaged the room. Run their asses.

But, it is a gun. So, it's a story.

Don't post anymore bullshit like this on here today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 12:19:39 PM »
A fucking felony?

This shit is stupid...
You do realize that they are black, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 12:26:36 PM »
From ESPN.  The article isn't clear but it looks like he hit someone, or got hit, knew he was drunk and headed for home.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama football coach Nick Saban has suspended guard Alphonse Taylor indefinitely from the team.

Alabama offensive lineman Alphonse Taylor has been arrested on a drunken driving charge, according to records from the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Department website.

Saban announced the decision Monday, a day after Taylor was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence. Saban said in a statement, "We are very disappointed any time a player makes a choice that leads to this kind of behavior."

Tuscaloosa Police spokeswoman Lt. Teena Richardson said Taylor had also left the scene of an accident and was arrested early Sunday morning. She said Taylor received a citation for leaving the scene.

The 6-foot-5, 345-pound Taylor started all 15 games at right guard for the Crimson Tide during the 2015 national championship season. Taylor is a preseason second-team All-Southeastern Conference pick by reporters covering the league.

Goodbye police career.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 12:29:31 PM »
Saw another article that said the damage was just over $1,000.00 so that's where the felony comes in.  Still, I think they should at least try to handle this without the fuzz getting involved.  The other side of that is it's Georgia.  So, fuck em'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 12:30:36 PM »

I hate to give you credit for anything, but that was some well timed hussell right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 12:40:12 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »
Goodbye police career.
She was probably an LSU fan anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 01:48:55 PM »
Goodbye police career.

The story actually got the info wrong the player hasn't been suspended she was indefinitly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 02:20:03 PM »
The story actually got the info wrong the player hasn't been suspended she was indefinitly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'