Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So FUCK USAToday

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
So FUCK USAToday
« on: June 14, 2016, 03:58:56 PM »
Motherfuckers.

In animated off-the-cuff remarks after meeting with his National Security Council Tuesday, Obama repeated his contention that identifying the Syrian-based terror group as Islamic will only serve as a propaganda tool for their extremist ideology, and potentially alienate Muslim allies. It was his sharpest and most extensive response to date on Republican criticism that his strategy is failing because he's failed to understand the religious fervor of terrorists.

"Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!" the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tweeted on Sunday following a lone-wolf attack on an Orlando nightclub.

The shit eating bastards are parroting Hillary Clinton's minimization of the terrorism aspect.

And then Obama babbles on and on about all the "good Muslims." 

"Where does this stop? The Orlando killer, one of the San Bernardino killers, the Fort Hood killer — they were all U.S. citizens. Are we going to start treating all Muslim Americans differently? Are we going to start subjecting them to special surveillance? Are we going to start discriminate them, because of their faith?" he said. "Do Republican officials actually agree with this?""

You know what I don't agree with?  Our "president" (a Muslim) trying to play it off and point the finger at gun owners and "US citizens" (all of whom were motherfucking Muslim terrorists). 

Fuck this clown.   We cannot allow Hillary's sorry baggy ass to continue his Islamification of the country. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: So FUCK USAToday
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 04:20:22 PM »
And double fuck al.com. 

In addition to John Cameltoe's "you have to say they were gay" bullshit, there's this abomination from that fuckhole liberal JD Crowe. 

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/06/got_any_warm_and_fuzzy_ar-15_h.html#incart_most-comments

Guns are the problem! 

What a fucking idiot. 

We should ban cars because drunk drivers kill people.
We should ban candles because arsonists burn down buildings.
We should ban shoes because some fools make bombs out of them. 

Moron.  He's one and anybody who guys his garbage is an even bigger fool. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 04:28:05 PM »
But let a tea party person, a cop or a Christian fart the wrong way......and Barry would personally call anyone in the farts wake with apologies and a free trip to barryland.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 04:38:40 PM »
But let a tea party person, a cop or a Christian fart the wrong way......and Barry would personally call anyone in the farts wake with apologies and a free trip to barryland.

If Hillary wins the elections it will be all but over for conservatives.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
If Hillary wins the elections it will be all but over for conservatives.   :facepalm:

But alinsky, rev wright and bill ayers are just fine. Anyone who has an issue with it are just typical white people. Clinging to their guns and religion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 05:01:31 PM »
But alinsky, rev wright and bill ayers are just fine. Anyone who has an issue with it are just typical white people. Clinging to their guns and religion.

We may need them both. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'