Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Magic Murder Kingdom

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: The Magic Murder Kingdom
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2016, 12:33:28 PM »
Michael J Fox??  Because that's the only reason it would take that long reload an AR 15. It's literally less than 5 seconds to drop and reload.

Taped together just right I could drop and reload each magazine in about 2 seconds.. 90 rounds down range. (3 taped together)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2016, 12:50:35 PM »
Taped together just right I could drop and reload each magazine in about 2 seconds.. 90 rounds down range. (3 taped together)

yea but you're Army so really the safest place to stand is directly in front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2016, 12:53:51 PM »
yea but you're Army so really the safest place to stand is directly in front.

Kind of like my golf game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2016, 01:37:59 PM »
Yea, those folks worry me, its like they are looking for a gun fight. And not once in their life have they ever had a round go over their head. (it gets your attention). My concern with those folks is that next time they have an event like where the two guys got killed by local Texas police, it will be swarming with local gun folks sitting in their cars waiting on something.

Doesn't bother me. Sitting in the DQ Sunday having a blizzard. Dude two tables over gets up and walks out. Only then did I notice the pistol. Nobody else flinched either. Hot as balls out. Hard to hide that think in jorts and tshirt!

Here in the ATL (OTP N) we have all sorts of carry. Mostly see open carry in the summer. I usually carry my baby pop gun the back pocket in summer. But I may start carrying a larger pistol, even open if need be, since things have heated up! <pun intended>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
BTW, I don't own a single gun.  Just believe in everyone's rights to do so.

You might want to look into the prospect of self protection here soon. There are safe products out there to keep them away from the kiddos. Diligence is key.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »
In the end, I'll to defer to you on this but please to be explaining.  In particular, the "any firearm" statement.  Yes, it was obvious that no one in that club was prepared and/or willing to fight back. But they were trying to get the hell out of there.  Put yourself in the coward's (Shooters) shoes, with the stipulation of you knowing what you know given your training and experience.

Your plan is to go to this club, where several hundred people are. You want to take out as many as possible, as quickly as possible.  You know it will be utter chaos once you start shooting with people running for the exits.  What you have available is whatever weapons you can purchase at the local gun shop.  You can choose one firearm and enough ammo to reload as often as you can. 

I know you can see where I'm going with this but, what do you pick?

I pick two of these sumbitches right here. And a couple of pistols!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2016, 01:45:19 PM »
You might want to look into the prospect of self protection here soon. There are safe products out there to keep them away from the kiddos. Diligence is key.

I will be happy to give the red head a lesson or two as well... you not so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »
So now there are reports that his wife drove him to recon the bar and to purchase said guns and tried to talk him out of it.  At what point do you not let the authorities know this?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2016, 01:50:29 PM »
I will be happy to give the red head a lesson or two as well... you not so much.

Hey. Always willing to learn something new!

Why ya gotta be like that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2016, 01:55:16 PM »
Doesn't bother me. Sitting in the DQ Sunday having a blizzard. Dude two tables over gets up and walks out. Only then did I notice the pistol. Nobody else flinched either. Hot as balls out. Hard to hide that think in jorts and tshirt!

Here in the ATL (OTP N) we have all sorts of carry. Mostly see open carry in the summer. I usually carry my baby pop gun the back pocket in summer. But I may start carrying a larger pistol, even open if need be, since things have heated up! <pun intended>

What concerns me is you will have some guy person who thinks he/she is John Wayne and going to save the day.  A situation occurs and instead of evaluating and going forward they just come out blasting. Police roll up on the scene and now have multiple people with weapons.

Just as there are crazy out there to kill us, they are crazy who want to try and save us. (15 minutes of fame)   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2016, 01:57:01 PM »
What concerns me is you will have some guy person who thinks he/she is John Wayne and going to save the day.  A situation occurs and instead of evaluating and going forward they just come out blasting. Police roll up on the scene and now have multiple people with weapons.

Just as there are crazy out there to kill us, they are crazy who want to try and save us. (15 minutes of fame)

Unless the cop happens to be RIGHT THERE, there is not much chance of this still going on by the time they get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2016, 01:57:24 PM »
Hey. Always willing to learn something new!

Why ya gotta be like that!

I meant his redhead....not yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2016, 02:04:15 PM »
Michael J Fox??  Because that's the only reason it would take that long reload an AR 15. It's literally less than 5 seconds to drop and reload.

I like this bammer more every day. Oh and this ^^

Anytime any shooting or tragedy happens there are always gonna be the false flag crowd crying. It's a special mental condition man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2016, 02:07:49 PM »

We're talking about the idiots who are out to pick a fight or prove a point. Like the fatass moron I saw in wal mart with a 9 loosely dangling from a cheap ass holster on his sweat pants staring everyone down like he's in MMA. Or the idiots that thought it was a cool idea to go into chipotle and lay their ARs down on the tables loaded with patrons nearby admittedly just to prove a point. These chumps aren't protecting anyone. In fact they are a liability. A gun is still a dangerous weapon and it doesn't need to be abused in the hands of idiots like those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2016, 02:09:36 PM »
We're talking about the idiots who are out to pick a fight or prove a point. Like the fatass moron I saw in wal mart with a 9 loosely dangling from a cheap ass holster on his sweat pants staring everyone down like he's in MMA. Or the idiots that thought it was a cool idea to go into chipotle and lay their ARs down on the tables loaded with patrons nearby admittedly just to prove a point. These chumps aren't protecting anyone. In fact they are a liability. A gun is still a dangerous weapon and it doesn't need to be abused in the hands of idiots like those.

Good thing is they will be the first to get shot at. Give a regular folk more time to aim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2016, 02:15:39 PM »

Good thing is they will be the first to get shot at. Give a regular folk more time to aim.

Yes.

If I'm a bad guy that's the first person I would be taking out. The open carry guys who do it responsibly law enforcement style are not the ones I'm referring to. But it seems the % of open carry folks who are idiots is on the rise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2016, 02:17:28 PM »
So now there are reports that his wife drove him to recon the bar and to purchase said guns and tried to talk him out of it.  At what point do you not let the authorities know this?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Im surprised he let her drive to be honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2016, 02:22:12 PM »
Im surprised he let her drive to be honest.

I think goat carts are acceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2016, 02:38:08 PM »

Yeah, but only the black ones are in any danger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
Yeah, but only the black ones are in any danger.

I heard right after 9-11 the black community tapped the middle eastern community on the shoulder?

Tag your it for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions