Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Magic Murder Kingdom

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The Magic Murder Kingdom
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2016, 01:14:01 PM »
I saw on the news the bomb he used was an AR-15 tho. No one should have access to a gun that can kill 50, maim another 150 with one explosion.

If your sarcasm meter's broken, fix it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2016, 01:39:17 PM »
I saw on the news the bomb he used was an AR-15 tho. No one should have access to a gun that can kill 50, maim another 150 with one explosion.

If your sarcasm meter's broken, fix it.

Agree totally!

No person ever needs access to an automatic assault bomb. There is just no valid reason for it. People could get hurt for Petes sake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2016, 01:42:09 PM »
Agree totally!

No person ever needs access to an automatic assault bomb. There is just no valid reason for it. People could get hurt for Petes sake.

There is not one Muslim (Omit) named Pete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2016, 02:06:23 PM »
Agree totally!

I'm calling for an assault bomb ban.  If I don't get one I will stage a sit in on the floor of the senate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »
So France gets hit again.  No word yet that I've heard on who is responsible but since the van was loaded with weapons and the driver came out firing away, it's a pretty safe bet that we'll be hearing about ISIS. (or ISIL if it's coming from our weak kneed, Muslim Prez)  70+ dead so far and over 100 wounded. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2016, 08:26:19 PM »
When will our Muslim in Chief finally call this what it is and declare war on their asses?  I guess since they aren't "racist" white cops, we will continue to just sit and watch until we get hit again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2016, 10:13:05 PM »
I said "van".  Didn't see but a glimpse of the video.  Big ass truck.  And Buzz is 100% correct.  If we don't go on the offensive, we'll all just be targets.  Trump said bomb the shit out of them.  I have no clue what the best strategy is but it can't be too far off from that.  Hellary says, "Let our Muslim brothers help us in the fight."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2016, 10:14:51 PM »
What we really need to do is ban automatic weapons here in the US and give the Syrians more tanks, guns and money.  That's the answer, amirite Barry?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2016, 10:43:05 PM »
We have got to stop providing islamic hostile nations with commercial delivery trucks!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2016, 10:48:47 PM »
What we really need to do is ban automatic weapons here in the US and give the Syrians more tanks, guns and money.  That's the answer, amirite Barry?

^^Knows the format^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2016, 10:51:02 PM »
By the way, Mr. president...it's ISIS.  The S stands for Syria.  I believe you are familiar with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2016, 10:04:48 AM »
I was watching this panel of people on Fox discuss the massacre this morning.  Didn't know who any of them were.  But one lady actually said the rise of ISIS is due to the rhetoric from Trump.   :huh:

So, I started flipping channels looking for some other coverage of it and came across MSNBC. Lo and behold, they were saying pretty much the same thing but didn't confine it to Trump. It was the Republicans fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2016, 10:07:27 AM »
I was watching this panel of people on Fox discuss the massacre this morning.  Didn't know who any of them were.  But one lady actually said the rise of ISIS is due to the rhetoric from Trump.   :huh:

So, I started flipping channels looking for some other coverage of it and came across MSNBC. Lo and behold, they were saying pretty much the same thing but didn't confine it to Trump. It was the Republicans fault.

So in a nutshell, its no longer just white cops but all white folk.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2016, 10:41:07 AM »
Leave it to the dims to put the lame in blame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2016, 10:54:41 AM »
Leave it to the dims to put the lame in blame.

Is there an unlike button?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2016, 11:10:12 AM »

So in a nutshell, its no longer just white cops but all white folk.  :facepalm:

That has always been the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2016, 11:13:06 AM »
Damn whitey!!!

Let's burn some shit and get a TV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2016, 11:41:00 AM »
In other news, the Compass Bank a couple of doors down from here got robbed a little after 9:00.  I was running a few errands and about to pull in there when the cops whipped around me and into the parking lot.  I thought you know, maybe I'll go to the post office first.  Dude was armed and last seen running not far from our office.  Got my gun out of the truck (Ford F-150), came back in and locked this bitch down. 

Sorry for the interruption.  Carry on bashing the white man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2016, 12:00:32 PM »
In other news, the Compass Bank a couple of doors down from here got robbed a little after 9:00.  I was running a few errands and about to pull in there when the cops whipped around me and into the parking lot.  I thought you know, maybe I'll go to the post office first.  Dude was armed and last seen running not far from our office.  Got my gun out of the truck (Ford F-150), came back in and locked this bitch down. 

Sorry for the interruption.  Carry on bashing the white man.
My bet is that the perp is hiding in your office somewhere. Maybe under a desk.

If he is black, you better not shoot. Please, do not shoot him. I'd much rather he shoot you. The traffic jams are bad enough on the circle as it is without protests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »
My bet is that the perp is hiding in your office somewhere. Maybe under a desk.

If he is black, you better not shoot. Please, do not shoot him. I'd much rather he shoot you. The traffic jams are bad enough on the circle as it is without protests.

I will kick you in the wind pipe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions