Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump is drawing all sorts of voters.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Trump is drawing all sorts of voters.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 02:16:50 PM »
Will NEVER get it.

The lies. The disdain. The naked ambition.  The greedy thirst for power. Her complete inability to welld the power she's had so far effectively. 

So, basically she's just like Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 02:54:36 PM »
So, basically she's just like Trump.

No. Nothing at all like Trump.

You will never get it either.  Too bad really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
No. Nothing at all like Trump.

You will never get it either.  Too bad really.

Based on the criteria you listed they are the same.

Too bad you don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 03:36:38 PM »
Based on the criteria you listed they are the same.

Too bad you don't get it.

Private sector vs public sector. And before you discredit that, it's a huge difference. Because the latter puts you over the electorate in some fashion. No one has to be under trumps power that doesn't wanna be, meaning employed in the trump organization. Hillary was my state dept secretary whether I liked it or not. And she put many people and her country in danger because of those things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »
Private sector vs public sector. And before you discredit that, it's a huge difference. Because the latter puts you over the electorate in some fashion. No one has to be under trumps power that doesn't wanna be, meaning employed in the trump organization. Hillary was my state dept secretary whether I liked it or not. And she put many people and her country in danger because of those things.

I don't think the "sector" you work in relieves you of the requirement to not be a liar...

Or not express disdain for other people (even those you will eventually rely upon to achieve your naked ambition)...

Or break laws and default on debts to achieve the power that you want...

Or shield you from the total ineptitude of your performance.

So...they're the same.

(I glossed over your "no on has to work for him" qualifier because we will get into a tangential set of arguments about unions and immigration).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 03:47:42 PM »
I don't think the "sector" you work in relieves you of the requirement to not be a liar...

Or not express disdain for other people (even those you will eventually rely upon to achieve your naked ambition)...

Or break laws and default on debts to achieve the power that you want...

Or shield you from the total ineptitude of your performance.

So...they're the same.

(I glossed over your "no on has to work for him" qualifier because we will get into a tangential set of arguments about unions and immigration).

Her actions and responses to Benghazi and those families is above all else when listing out negatives for all of the candidates running. That was despicable. Her actions in her position cost lives and likely cost us national security.

For all of trumps personal flaws, they are below these two things that are attached to Hillary Clinton. Yes I wince when he says things. Yes he is out of line sometimes. And yes I don't agree with all of his business dealings. But we're talking lives. And security. That is above all else. And she was awful at them when she had her chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 03:49:18 PM »
Her actions and responses to Benghazi and those families is above all else when listing out negatives for all of the candidates running. That was despicable. Her actions in her position cost lives and likely cost us national security.

For all of trumps personal flaws, they are below these two things that are attached to Hillary Clinton. Yes I wince when he says things. Yes he is out of line sometimes. And yes I don't agree with all of his business dealings. But we're talking lives. And security. That is above all else. And she was awful at them when she had her chance.

OK.   That's fine if it's the genesis of your anti-HC/pro-Trump stance, but don't act like Kaos has painted a picture of two distinct personalities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 03:56:37 PM »
OK.   That's fine if it's the genesis of your anti-HC/pro-Trump stance, but don't act like Kaos has painted a picture of two distinct personalities.

I'm not pro trump. Not at all. I'm more agitated that half this country would vote for Hillary or that your party would put her up there (when there were better people running), more so than any like I have or will have for trump. I didn't vote for trump. I've made it clear who I wanted from the start. I thought there were better candidates on the GOP side. That had solid track records of conviction (Walker, Cruz , Paul etc)...more so than trump. But he's an anti establishment candidate. And nothing has changed with the GOP every election. They all promise this and that with no action to back it up. And people are sick of it. I get that. So it is what it is. I did all I could when there was a choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »
I'm not pro trump. Not at all. I'm more agitated that half this country would vote for Hillary or that your party would put her up there (when there were better people running), more so than any like I have or will have for trump. I didn't vote for trump. I've made it clear who I wanted from the start. I thought there were better candidates on the GOP side. That had solid track records of conviction (Walker, Cruz , Paul etc)...more so than trump. But he's an anti establishment candidate. And nothing has changed with the GOP every election. They all promise this and that with no action to back it up. And people are sick of it. I get that. So it is what it is. I did all I could when there was a choice.

Mea culpa...You're not pro-Trump.

The rest of my post stands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 04:09:56 PM »
Mea culpa...You're not pro-Trump.

The rest of my post stands.

I actually do not think K is pro trump either. He's prob more anti Hillary than I. And I think that's the crux of much of this. I fought against trump until there was no fight left. It's pretty documented on here. But that doesn't mean I won't try to call it like I see it.

Yes I think he says some dumb things sometimes. But I will defend him if I see a legit argument there for him. Doesn't mean I like him personally or will vote for him.

Sorry dude but I just do not like the woman. At. All.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 05:50:24 PM »
I actually do not think K is pro trump either. He's prob more anti Hillary than I. And I think that's the crux of much of this. I fought against trump until there was no fight left. It's pretty documented on here. But that doesn't mean I won't try to call it like I see it.

Yes I think he says some dumb things sometimes. But I will defend him if I see a legit argument there for him. Doesn't mean I like him personally or will vote for him.

Yeah, you distilled the reason here:

Her actions and responses to Benghazi and those families is above all else

I'm just saying that Kaos's list above applies just as well to DT as it does to HC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 07:58:04 PM »

I wasn't pro Trump.  I just saw the writing on the wall long before many of you did.  I knew it was coming.  So I figured out how to reconcile myself with it and be ok. 

I hate Hillary.  More than any of you can imagine.  She is the worst semi human being alive.  Having that shrewish crone as president will do irreversible damage to this country.  We won't recover in my lifetime.  We might never recover.  And I worry about my kids. There won't be a country when she's done. Obama is emperor commodus.  She will be Nero. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 10:53:59 PM »
I wasn't pro Trump.  I just saw the writing on the wall long before many of you did.  I knew it was coming.  So I figured out how to reconcile myself with it and be ok. 

I hate Hillary.  More than any of you can imagine.  She is the worst semi human being alive.  Having that shrewish crone as president will do irreversible damage to this country.  We won't recover in my lifetime.  We might never recover.  And I worry about my kids. There won't be a country when she's done. Obama is emperor commodus.  She will be Nero.
I thought Obama was a Nero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 10:57:26 PM »

They are.  The fact that you can't see it concerns me greatly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 01:03:42 PM »
I like the idea of having a president with 4 hands.

Said no Bill Clinton intern ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 02:43:07 PM »
I thought Obama was a Nero.

No, she said he's near.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.