Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WCWS

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: WCWS
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »
Headed to the bottom of the 7th tied at 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 09:52:32 PM »
Going to the 8th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2016, 10:01:19 PM »
Bottom of the 8th, still knotted at 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2016, 10:04:36 PM »
Leadoff triple for Auburn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 10:07:44 PM »
BALLGAME! Tigers win 8-7 and are headed to the National Championship series!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2016, 10:27:16 PM »
What a way to finish!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2016, 10:59:00 PM »
Myers left the lefty in too long. She weren't getting the calls and had to put it over the plate.

Funny  how many little Ks popped up as the bump was calling balls!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2016, 11:07:41 PM »
Myers left the lefty in too long. She weren't getting the calls and had to put it over the plate.

Well, there is a push to fire Myers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2016, 11:25:18 PM »
Well, there is a push to fire Myers.

#Clintmustgo. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »
If y'all haven't been watching these WCWS games, you are missing out.  These girls never give up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 10:13:38 AM »

I've noticed it the entire cws. I bet the umps hate that little square on the screen 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2016, 10:28:25 AM »
I've noticed it the entire cws. I bet the umps hate that little square on the screen

I can see the strikes right on the edge being hit or miss, but this guy was ignoring solid strikes. It seems it was only for this pitcher. Maybe her delivery is just that odd. But every time i watch her, the ball seems to be delivered in the same spot, high and outside. Those FSU girls were picking up on that too.

But once again, the bats did the work. These girls can play.

Gone are the days of bammer hogs knocking the ball out and blubbering around the bases.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2016, 09:54:54 PM »
Auburn's 7th inning rally comes up short as Oklahoma takes game 1, 3-2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 09:56:16 PM »
Auburn's 7th inning rally comes up short as Oklahoma takes game 1, 3-2.

Good news is it appears that the Oklahoma pitchers arm was starting to show wear there at the end. Hopefully that bodes well for tomorrow. She's pitched almost 1000 pitches the last two weeks. Including pitching everyday since Thursday. She has to be tired now.

That said, Oklahoma is a solid team. Not much weakness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
Really questionable decision to not bunt with one on and nobody out.  You're down by 1 in your last at bat.  Baseball/Softball 101.  She struck out.  That's some Bobby Cox/Freddie Gonzales shit right there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 10:39:51 PM »
Really questionable decision to not bunt with one on and nobody out.  You're down by 1 in your last at bat.  Baseball/Softball 101.  She struck out.  That's some Bobby Cox/Freddie Gonzales shit right there.

The question is though, who was next up to bat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 10:45:11 PM »
The question is though, who was next up to bat?

Doesn't matter.  Priority 1 is getting the runner in scoring position.  You can pinch hit if the next batter sucks.  Get the tying run in scoring position.  They didn't try.  She struck out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2016, 11:19:18 PM »
#fireclintnow #hiresnagsasap
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 11:28:33 PM »
#fireclintnow #hiresnagsasap

I get it, but we're the last 2 standing.  Bad, bad decision not to move the runner into scoring position. No matter what happened afterward. Nobody out.  Runner on first. Bottom of the order, who hasn't hit for shit.  Get her into scoring position at all costs.  101!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 11:32:26 PM »
Doesn't matter.  Priority 1 is getting the runner in scoring position.  You can pinch hit if the next batter sucks.  Get the tying run in scoring position.  They didn't try.  She struck out.

Hard to argue with what has worked so far. Pitching Davis was smart. She was hungry and did a really good job. The bottom of order is a bunch of slap hitters who usually get the other team to make mistakes. OU does not make a lot of mistakes. Counting today, 28 errors on the season. 2nd best defense ever.

Should be another good game tomorrow. Hopefully OUs pitcher is done!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions