Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WCWS

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: WCWS
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2016, 10:00:14 PM »
Auburn rallies with a 3 run 7th inning to remain unbeaten with a 4-3 win against UGA!

We're 1 win away from a spot in the National Final.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:05:42 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 10:47:55 PM »
We'll play the winner of the FSU/UGA elimination game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 10:56:25 PM »
Strange 7th.  Lucked out on the run on a weird call.  Could have just as easily been 3-3 going to the bottom of the 7th.  However, 1st and 3rd with nobody out at 3-3....they blew the chance to blow that one open. Either way,,,  Semi's bitches.

Literally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 10:58:02 PM »
We'll play the winner of the FSU/UGA elimination game.

I thought that too but they flipped UGA to the other bracket now to play LSU.  We will play the winner of FSU/Michigan or Oklahoma. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2016, 08:19:42 AM »
Strange 7th.  Lucked out on the run on a weird call.  Could have just as easily been 3-3 going to the bottom of the 7th.  However, 1st and 3rd with nobody out at 3-3....they blew the chance to blow that one open. Either way,,,  Semi's bitches.

Literally.

We were in a bar watching with no sound.  What was the explanation?  Carasone ran out of the baseline and was, thus, out? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 08:43:01 AM »
We were in a bar watching with no sound.  What was the explanation?  Carasone ran out of the baseline and was, thus, out?

They never gave a good explanation that I heard.  My thoughts are that when Carasone ran out of the baseline, the 2nd basegirl didn't try to complete the double play.  She instead threw to 2nd base to try and still get Carasone. I think if she would have made the attempt at the tag and then threw to 1st, it would have been ruled a double play.  But her only play was on Carasone. 

Seems logical in my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 08:45:58 AM »

No. Carasone was out when she ran out of the baseline. For some reason, the runner that hit the ball thought they called a double play, so she headed back to the dugout. When she did that, the first base coach grabbed her and told her to get on first. When a coach touches a payer, she is automatically out. But he did this after the run had already scored, so it was 4-3 before the third out took place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 08:47:56 AM »
They never gave a good explanation that I heard.  My thoughts are that when Carasone ran out of the baseline, the 2nd basegirl didn't try to complete the double play.  She instead threw to 2nd base to try and still get Carasone. I think if she would have made the attempt at the tag and then threw to 1st, it would have been ruled a double play.  But her only play was on Carasone. 

Seems logical in my mind.

Yeah. The UGA second baseman blew it. If she would have thrown to first after the runner left the baseline, it would have been a DP. But she threw to second to get a runner that was already out anyway.

It couldn't have happened to a better girl. She was getting on my nerves all night. I told my dad that she could play for the UGA football team the way she was acting like an idiot all night...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 08:49:08 AM »
No. Carasone was out when she ran out of the baseline. For some reason, the runner that hit the ball thought they called a double play, so she headed back to the dugout. When she did that, the first base coach grabbed her and told her to get on first. When a coach touches a payer, she is automatically out. But he did this after the run had already scored, so it was 4-3 before the third out took place.

Or....it could be this.  ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 08:53:10 AM »

Ahhh.  Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »
It confused me too, but they interviewed Casey Cooper after the game and this is what she said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 09:08:08 AM »
It confused me too, but they interviewed Casey Cooper after the game and this is what she said.

I'll bet that scenario happens about once every 5,000 games.  Glad it worked out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 09:08:21 AM »
I thought that too but they flipped UGA to the other bracket now to play LSU.  We will play the winner of FSU/Michigan or Oklahoma.
You are correct!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
Thank you. It's refreshing when someone who actually knows what they are talking about posts an explanation, esp after some idiot has already posted some kind of moronic drivel and soundless reasoning that they think "seems logical".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 03:29:24 PM »
FSU bounced Michigan in a pitchers duel.  We split the two game series with the Noles during the regular season, so it should be an interesting game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 08:37:23 PM »
Auburn leads FSU 6-4 going into the bottom of the 4th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2016, 08:41:21 PM »
7-4 now top of the 5th!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2016, 09:16:42 PM »
FSU leaves the bases loaded in the top of the 6th and we're still up 7-4.

3 outs away from the National Championship series!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 09:24:54 PM »
Top of the 7th! Here we go!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 09:30:48 PM »
Shit! 3 run homer ties it up at 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions