Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spinner Bait U

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Spinner Bait U
« on: June 15, 2016, 09:52:39 AM »
It appears that we dominate in all sports that involve the animal/fish kingdom.  First, we ride the horses more better than anybody.  Now, Auburn catches bigger, better fishies than anyone.  Auburn wins its first Collegiate Bass Fishing National Championship.  Damn right!!!

BTW, Auburn just got a commitment from an individual national champion in the horsey riding.  She's from right here in Dothan. She's the Kasey Cooper of whatever they do on these horses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Spinner Bait U
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 10:19:23 AM »
She's the Kasey Cooper of whatever they do on these horses.

I miss my donkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 10:19:26 AM »
It appears that we dominate in all sports that involve the animal/fish kingdom.  First, we ride the horses more better than anybody.  Now, Auburn catches bigger, better fishies than anyone.  Auburn wins its first Collegiate Bass Fishing National Championship.  Damn right!!!

BTW, Auburn just got a commitment from an individual national champion in the horsey riding.  She's from right here in Dothan. She's the Kasey Cooper of whatever they do on these horses.

There will be an article next week on the al dot cum suggesting that the fish was home grown in the fisheries then smuggled into the competition for the weigh in.  The backlash will be great and there will be massive scholarship reduction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 10:27:53 AM »
There will be an article next week on the al dot cum suggesting that the fish was home grown in the fisheries then smuggled into the competition for the weigh in.  The backlash will be great and there will be massive scholarship reduction.

Dem cheatin aubs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 10:33:18 AM »

Actually I was told that the fish were bought from a real fisherman at the boat ramp.  Paid that fellow around $180k.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 10:39:04 AM »
And those fake smiles!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 10:40:11 AM »
Actually I was told that the fish were bought from a real fisherman at the boat ramp.  Paid that fellow around $180k.
When God be blessin' the devil be messin'!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »

It was his dad that actually bought the fish.  His son had no knowledge of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 11:06:32 AM »

Here he is on the boat shortly before the fish started leaping onto the deck simply to die in his presence. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 11:25:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions