Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mississippi State (Baseball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Mississippi State (Baseball)
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:50:45 PM »
Auburn falls 4-0 to MSU. Game 2 is tomorrow at 3:30 on SEC Network.

22-28 (8-17).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Mississippi State (Baseball)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 07:59:10 PM »
We're getting our ass whipped 16-6 going into the bottom of the 9th. I'm going to go ahead and chalk this one up as loss #29 on the year.

22-29 (8-18).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 07:04:13 AM »
That's turrible. Our lady tigers are kicking ass while the men, not so much. I'm blaming obama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 06:43:23 PM »
MSU completes the sweep with a 10-3 win today.

22-30 (8-19). Turrible .... just turrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 09:51:20 PM »
Can Clint Meyers just coach the baseball team too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 09:53:47 PM »
Can Clint Meyers just coach the baseball team too?
I honestly believe that the Good Lord himself couldn't turn this water into wine .... or bug juice for that matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 12:28:27 PM »
1. plainsman is known as a hitter's park, right? So, elite hs pitcher prospects must be aware of this. Stands to reason that if they had their druthers (whatever that means. Only ever heard my granddaddy and Bebes use it) they'd prefer a bigger park.

BUT, butch supposedly lets the pitchers call their pitches. All of them? I dunno. But if so, I'm taking a hard look at AU if I'm an elite pitcher.

Trouble is, if it works well and we start lining up All-American pitchers, everyone else will start doing it.

Point is, it's going to take some time. I don't keep up with recruiting much but I hear we've got some good prospects.

I don't see Thompson like with Pearl in basketball. I think most of us agree that if Pearl doesn't make us more competitive that we should just give basketball up.

Thompson isn't as proven but he's known to be a good recruiter. And solid coach. Yet, he's learning as a HC too.

I still think he was a good choice. Next season should tell us a lot.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:57:32 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
1. plainsman is known as a hitter's park, right? So, elite ha pitcher prospects must be aware of this. Stands to reason that if they had their druthers (whatever that means. Only ever heard my granddaddy and Bebes use it) they'd prefer a bigger park.

BUT, butch supposedly lets the pitchers call their pitches. All of them? I dunno. But if so, I'm taking a hard look at AU if I'm an elite pitcher.

Trouble is, if it works well and we start lining up All-American pitchers, everyone else will start doing it.

Point is, it's going to take some time. I don't keep up with recruiting much but I hear we've got some good prospects.

I don't see Thompson like with Pearl in basketball. I think most of us agree that if Pearl doesn't make us more competitive that we should just give baseball up.

Thompson isn't as proven but he's known to be a good recruiter. And solid coach. Yet, he's learning as a HC too.

Wait...no. You can't learn on the job as a HC at this level.  Right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 01:25:45 PM »
1. plainsman is known as a hitter's park, right? So, elite ha pitcher prospects must be aware of this. Stands to reason that if they had their druthers (whatever that means. Only ever heard my granddaddy and Bebes use it) they'd prefer a bigger park.

I don't see Thompson like with Pearl in basketball. I think most of us agree that if Pearl doesn't make us more competitive that we should just give baseball up.

I think he's a good coach. I think the shit pie we had going into the season was just that bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 02:25:44 PM »
#firehalbaird
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 12:29:05 AM »
Do we get to opt out of the SEC tourney this season?

Damn small iphone and big hands...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 09:38:27 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 08:29:47 AM »
Do we get to it out of the SEC tourney this season?
:huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 09:33:40 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com