Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama Hemmhoraging OLinemen

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bama Hemmhoraging OLinemen
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 04:35:46 PM »
some county mounty just got a new F250 and a huntin rifle.

And Ole Miss just got a letter of updated allegations from the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »
some county mounty just got a new F250 and a huntin rifle.

Really would like Les and crew to ramp up their compensation package.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 07:52:30 PM »
Process in motion:  according to the FS1 crawl, Johnson had the gun, not Robinson.
There were two guns.  Yes, Jones had a pistol that isn't reported as stolen in his lap.  The stolen gun that Robinson is being charged with was under Robinson's seat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »
There were two guns.  Yes, Jones had a pistol that isn't reported as stolen in his lap.  The stolen gun that Robinson is being charged with was under Robinson's seat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 08:54:13 PM »
The gun(s) is/are the key.  If they just get popped firing up a sticky, it's as much of a non-story(Except for al.com) as the AU players.  It's pot.  Who gives a shit anymore?  Yes, it's still illegal most places and as such, definitely a violation of team rules. You run em' at 5:00 a.m. til they puke and/or make em' sit out some.  Case over.  Blip on the radar.  But the guns escalate this to something else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »
The gun(s) is/are the key.  If they just get popped firing up a sticky, it's as much of a non-story(Except for al.com) as the AU players.  It's pot.  Who gives a shit anymore?  Yes, it's still illegal most places and as such, definitely a violation of team rules. You run em' at 5:00 a.m. til they puke and/or make em' sit out some.  Case over.  Blip on the radar.  But the guns escalate this to something else.

People got a right to protect themselves in a bad neighborhood!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 10:39:46 PM »
You law mongering assholes know exactly what's about to happen.  Some pre-trial diversion bullshit, unsupervised probation and ready for fall practice.  Don't fool yourselves, the BS criminal law guidelines will make it nearly impossible for anyone to hold them accountable for anything. 

With that said, short of an actual jail imprisoned sentence, there is no way in hell Cam Robinson isn't playing LT this fall.  I'll be shocked if he isn't. Not because I think he's innocent or deserves another chance, but because he's 1st round draft material. This will go away and he'll play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 10:50:30 PM »
People got a right to protect themselves in a bad neighborhood!

But it was a gun free zone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 10:56:21 PM »
But it was a gun free zone

Well. That only applies to crazy racist white guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 11:22:43 PM »
You law mongering assholes know exactly what's about to happen.  Some pre-trial diversion bullshit, unsupervised probation and ready for fall practice.  Don't fool yourselves, the BS criminal law guidelines will make it nearly impossible for anyone to hold them accountable for anything. 

With that said, short of an actual jail imprisoned sentence, there is no way in hell Cam Robinson isn't playing LT this fall.  I'll be shocked if he isn't. Not because I think he's innocent or deserves another chance, but because he's 1st round draft material. This will go away and he'll play.

I totally get what you're saying.  We'll see with the gun dealio.  I stand by my stance that if they were just blazing up....no big thing.  Pre-trial diversion.  Run em'.  Case closed.  The gun(s) take it to another level.  It'll be interesting to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 11:15:42 AM »
I totally get what you're saying.  We'll see with the gun dealio.  I stand by my stance that if they were just blazing up....no big thing.  Pre-trial diversion.  Run em'.  Case closed.  The gun(s) take it to another level.  It'll be interesting to watch.
What about intent to sell if it can be proven?

You don't go into a closed park after dark packin heat with weed on you unless you're selling it.

I wonder how much weed it was? Any reports disclose that yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 11:47:23 AM »

You don't go into a closed park after dark packin heat with weed on you unless you're selling it.

This is some jacked up liberal bs point of view...or maybe you threw a curve ball. Anyway, I admittedly am not near the racist that you are but I cannot agree with this. I don't know the full story but "what if" Robinson didn't know the pea shooter was under the seat and he was just riding with his home boy to smoke some sticky icky?

Regardless, like the pig said. Robinson gonna play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 11:48:25 AM »

I think our resident Token Bammer can address that part.  But I think you're correct in saying the amount determines whether there's an automatic intent to distribute attached.  However, I imagine that would have been spelled out in the initial charges.

We had our own similar incident years ago. Forget the name.  Supposed to be an all everything LB from Opelika if memory serves.  Got pulled over. Weed and a gun found.  I think Tubs suspended him for a year.  Was that the case or have I been smoking weed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 11:53:29 AM »
I think our resident Token Bammer can address that part.  But I think you're correct in saying the amount determines whether there's an automatic intent to distribute attached.  However, I imagine that would have been spelled out in the initial charges.

We had our own similar incident years ago. Forget the name.  Supposed to be an all everything LB from Opelika if memory serves.  Got pulled over. Weed and a gun found.  I think Tubs suspended him for a year.  Was that the case or have I been smoking weed?
You need to just stick to rear ending folks after ambulance chases, slip and falls and handing out neck braces. We can handle this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 12:01:53 PM »
Per the homers at AL.COM http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/05/nick_saban_explains_his_view_o.html#incart_big-photo

Saban said the program's investigation will be done in private.

"Look, I'm not going to talk about that now," Saban said. "You've been around here for nine years, have you not? How do we do it? We do it internally. It's not something we do publicly and we're not going to do it today."

A handful of players have been arrested in last few offseasons. Most were handled internally without suspensions carrying over into the next fall. 

Saban explained his strategy for dealing with off-field issues.

"If we can change their behavior based on what we do, that would be the purpose of discipline," Saban said. "Discipline is not necessarily just punishment, which a lot of people view it that way. It's how do you change somebody's behavior so they have a better chance to be successful.

"That's the way we've always done it. That's the way we always try to do it. That's the way I like to do it with my own children. I think that's the way most parents like to do it with their own children."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 12:08:41 PM »
You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the thug out of a thug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2016, 12:11:21 PM »
In other words, the Blue Bell truck just added another delivery to their list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2016, 12:19:05 PM »
In other words, the Blue Bell truck just added another delivery to their list.

Yep.

Not surprised. They'll keep Thug Cam and win 12 games next year. Rinse and repeat until Saban leaves and their inbred PTB decide to hire Scott Cochran as the next bammer head coach because he's a Saban guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 12:22:05 PM »
Yep.

Not surprised. They'll keep Thug Cam and win 12 games next year. Rinse and repeat until Saban leaves and their inbred PTB decide to hire Scott Cochran as the next bammer head coach because he's a Saban guy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 12:34:24 PM »
Heard a caller to PF yesterday put a different spin on it...as only one of the unwashed can.

Paawwwwl.  If these boys is gone, that means this team is dessymated what with all the players gradjatin' an leavin' fer the NF-ayul.  When they win the nayshunal champeenship next year, that'll be Saban's best job ever coachin'.   

Whutchu' thank, Paaawwwl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions