Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1420 on: October 13, 2016, 11:47:09 PM »
They speak the truth...beeeelieve me, okay, believe me...Yuuuuuuuuge. Believe me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1421 on: October 13, 2016, 11:50:32 PM »
Dude, I respect you as a person.  I think you're an okay guy.  If I drank beer I'd have one with you.  I'd buy you one regardless.

But on this stuff?  You're a fucking loon.  I say that with all the kindness and compassion I can muster.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/10/13/donald-trump-barred-campaign-from-researching-his-past-report.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

#Boom
#TrumpetsSameClothAsBammers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1422 on: October 13, 2016, 11:53:36 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/10/13/donald-trump-barred-campaign-from-researching-his-past-report.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

#Boom
#TrumpetsSameClothAsBammers

THAT'S your smoking gun? Somebody somewhere said it, so it must be fact. Jesus, journalism has gone to shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1423 on: October 14, 2016, 12:05:44 AM »

THAT'S your smoking gun? Somebody somewhere said it, so it must be fact. Jesus, journalism has gone to shit!
"Somebody somewhere", you misspelled Trump's early advisors Roger Stone & Micheal Cohen, his first, then his second & now his third campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort, & Kellyanne Conway respectively.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1424 on: October 14, 2016, 12:33:25 AM »
"Somebody somewhere", you misspelled Trump's early advisors Roger Stone & Micheal Cohen, his first, then his second & now his third campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort, & Kellyanne Conway respectively.

You really aren't bright. That article said "according to sources". Unnamed sources.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1425 on: October 14, 2016, 12:34:31 AM »

You really aren't bright. That article said "according to sources". Unnamed sources.

It also came from CNBC.

Crackers and @%@#% Blowing Clintons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1426 on: October 14, 2016, 02:08:21 AM »
I wanna marry this girl.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1427 on: October 14, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
No.  Not what that meant at all. 

You've never been a wealthy, attractive or powerful man.  You wouldn't understand.
Please, Richie Rich, translate into Poor-ese how him talking to a 10 year old girl with "You going up the escalator?" "Yea" "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years can you believe it?" and then watches her as she ascends up the escalator is saying anything but he wants to fuck that kid when the time is right. Apparently when you're rich, not only do you get to grab 'em by the pussy, words don't mean what they mean anymore.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1428 on: October 14, 2016, 09:57:31 AM »
I don't think Bill Clinton was fit to be President either. Feel the exact same way about the fat cry baby Trump, probably a little more so...because he is one of the elitist that is ruining this Country. His hillbilly, brown shirt, cult type followers are either too blind, too ignorant, or just don't care to see it.

I get that. In no way defending some of his comments although I do think it's a lot of yellow journalism. Was more making reference to how Bills incidents have gotten downplayed in recent days. Like I said, trump is what he is. As K mentioned he's a product of the 80s. The days of cocaine, women and making money. He's an 80s hustler ala Hefner. Not my style but this is nothing new with trump. It also doesn't take away from the corruption of the Clintons.

Prowler, did you see some of the speeches Chad was talking about to Goldman Sachs? I would think as a Bernie guy it would be appaling how tight she is with Wall Street and the big banks.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:59:41 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1429 on: October 14, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »
Please, Richie Rich, translate into Poor-ese how him talking to a 10 year old girl with "You going up the escalator?" "Yea" "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years can you believe it?" and then watches her as she ascends up the escalator is saying anything but he wants to fuck that kid when the time is right. Apparently when you're rich, not only do you get to grab 'em by the pussy, words don't mean what they mean anymore.

Your pants are too tight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1430 on: October 14, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »

It also came from CNBC.

Crackers and @%@#% Blowing Clintons

Ya, NBC has zero credibility. You can tell because you can make the letters stand for something else that makes it pro-Clinton. I read on rightwingheroes.thetruthisoutthere.cuck.clownpenis.fart/faggotwatch the truth, which is that aliens invaded all of the major networks and took over the bodies of these lamestream media members, and then Hillary used her black magic satanic powers that she acquired from Anton LaVey when she took over the Church of Satan from him back when her husband was president to make them do her bidding.

Seriously, the idiocy from this is depressing. First of all the CNBC link is to an NBC News story that cites Bloomberg's sources. Why is it so hard for you retards to follow sources and have any ability to discern their legitimacy. 90% of the idiotic trite you post is from idiotic right wing conspiracy blog and most of the time there is a Snopes article debunking the lunacy at the top of the google results. But NBC? Bloomberg? They're lying cucks that have no problem putting their reputation on the lime and just pull stuff out of their ass, inventing stories from whole cloth. I don't want to mince words. That is mental illness. You need help. You are bottomfeeder.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:05:34 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1431 on: October 14, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »

He did actually say "in 10 years"! He was in the modeling business. Its their job to see future beauty. But because he said she will grow up to be beautiful and someone I would date "IN TEN YEARS", you think he wanted to have sex with her then. YOU seem to be hung up on this pedophilia angel. Its a bit creepy.  I think all of us know the difference between 10 and 20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1432 on: October 14, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »
Ya, NBC has zero credibility. You can tell because you can make the letters stand for something else that makes it pro-Clinton. I read on rightwingheroes.thetruthisoutthere.cuck.clownpenis.fart/faggotwatch the truth, which is that aliens invaded all of the major networks and took over the bodies of these lamestream media members, and then Hillary used her black magic satanic powers that she acquired from Anton LaVey when she took over the Church of Satan from him back when her husband was president to make them do her bidding.

Seriously, the idiocy from this is depressing. First of all the CNBC link is to an NBC News story that cites Bloomberg's sources. Why is it so hard for you retards to follow sources and have any ability to discern their legitimacy. 90% of the idiotic trite you post is from idiotic right wing conspiracy blog and most of the time there is a Snopes article debunking the lunacy at the top of the google results. But NBC? Bloomberg? They're lying cucks that have no problem putting their reputation on the lime and just pull stuff out of their ass, inventing stories from whole cloth. I don't want to mince words. That is mental illness. You need help. You are bottomfeeder.

You need a new pith helmet

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1433 on: October 14, 2016, 10:08:11 AM »

Those blogs give their name....

Snopes...LOL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1434 on: October 14, 2016, 10:10:42 AM »

I hate this election. I hate the whole thing. I hate what it's made this country.

I was watching a debate last night from Utah. Between Mike Lee (who I really like) and Misty Snow. As most know Senator Lee is a popular incumbent. And of course Snow is the challenger. She is a huge underdog. Like 80/20 type underdog.

It was interesting because Misty WAS a dude. Is now a chick. She/he was nice enough. She/he wasn't what I would call senate material but she garnered my respect in how she carried herself up there. Probably needs to stick to city council for now. But she was very respectful and very professional.

They both were extremely cordial to each other and even agreed on a few things. Where they disagreed it was all based on substance. The moderator was good. Both candidates followed the rules, answered the questions and stopped when their time was up. It was unreal. A classic debate on real things where the participants acted like human beings. Where has this been? That is how this is suppose to be done. This election and every debate in it has been a pure shit fest. And I hate it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1435 on: October 14, 2016, 10:15:19 AM »
He did actually say "in 10 years"! He was in the modeling business. Its their job to see future beauty. But because he said she will grow up to be beautiful and someone I would date "IN TEN YEARS"...
"No, no, no, he's looking at a 10 year old, and saying he wants to fuck her IN TEN YEARS, don't you get it? He recognizes her beauty now, but is gonna keep it in his pants until it's legally and culturally more acceptable to fuck her! Stupid cuck, don't you see how that's normal?!?"

You are gross. I would not let you anywhere near my children.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1436 on: October 14, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
"No, no, no, he's looking at a 10 year old, and saying he wants to fuck her IN TEN YEARS, don't you get it? He recognizes her beauty now, but is gonna keep it in his pants until it's legally and culturally more acceptable to fuck her! Stupid cuck, don't you see how that's normal?!?"

You may have some issues you are working on. At least I hope you are working on them. That was a lot of CONJECTURE you added to the story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1437 on: October 14, 2016, 10:43:01 AM »

Your sombrero has a crooked brim

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1438 on: October 14, 2016, 11:04:41 AM »
This board and thread have become a microcosm now of the election and debates

I think I give up. I don't even care anymore. I'd rather turn to the few decent congressmen and senators we have left and hope they can pick up a few of the pieces.

Screwed Either Way 2016

Why? Not because of who gets elected. But because of the damage its creating on the fabric of the country and its psyche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #1439 on: October 14, 2016, 11:23:53 AM »
This board and thread have become a microcosm now of the election and debates

I think I give up. I don't even care anymore. I'd rather turn to the few decent congressmen and senators we have left and hope they can pick up a few of the pieces.

Screwed Either Way 2016

Why? Not because of who gets elected. But because of the damage its creating on the fabric of the country and its psyche.

Whatev, cuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions