Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1400 on: October 13, 2016, 05:27:26 PM »
ONE of the women on your list...O-N-E settled.

Jill Harth, as Prowler was saying, filed a lawsuit. So they're already tied.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
The 13-year-old rape lawsuit is going to court for a third time.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/attorney-donald-trump-will-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat

And here are TWENTY more that Prowler was referring to.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/
Idiot.

You shrieked right into it again. Were those filed against Trump, or companies he owns?

Damn you are stupid. The O-N-E that was settled fro Clinton, was against Clinton, not Bill Clinton Enterprises. A PERSONAL settlement. That's a bit different that somebody claiming one of your supervisors was accused.

So once again sissy pants, where is your list?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1401 on: October 13, 2016, 05:32:10 PM »
You shrieked right into it again. Were those filed against Trump, or companies he owns?

Damn you are stupid. The O-N-E that was settled fro Clinton, was against Clinton, not Bill Clinton Enterprises. A PERSONAL settlement. That's a bit different that somebody claiming one of your supervisors was accused.

So once again sissy pants, where is your list?
:facepalm:

I'll post the exact same quote, since you're and idiotic idiot who reads like an idiot. I'll idiot-proof it this time, sorry.

But an ongoing USA TODAY investigation of Trump’s 4,000-plus lawsuits shows that he and his companies have been accused for years of mistreating women. Allegations outlined in at least 20 separate lawsuits accuse Trump and managers at his companies of discriminating against women, ignoring sexual harassment complaints and even participating in the harassment themselves

If ONE, O-N-E of the 20 lawsuits are against him, and we know for sure Harth's is, and it is highly unlikely anyway that only O-N-E of the lawsuits against Trump industries are being levied against the man himself, as it is glaringly fucking obvious that he has a major problem with this.

Idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1402 on: October 13, 2016, 05:38:10 PM »

and we know for sure Harth's is, and it is highly unlikely anyway that only O-N-E of the lawsuits against Trump industries are being levied against the man himself, as it is glaringly fucking obvious that he has a major problem with this.

Idiot.

So Harth received a settlement from Trump? Please to be finding that on your googles...

And with a flurry of dainty little fingers, he is off into the googles....

Here is a reminder of what you are looking for:

* Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:41:11 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1403 on: October 13, 2016, 05:45:11 PM »
:facepalm:

I'll post the exact same quote, since you're and idiotic idiot who reads like an idiot. I'll idiot-proof it this time, sorry.

If ONE, O-N-E of the 20 lawsuits are against him, and we know for sure Harth's is, and it is highly unlikely anyway that only O-N-E of the lawsuits against Trump industries are being levied against the man himself, as it is glaringly fucking obvious that he has a major problem with this.

Idiot.
Nope, nothing to see here...Bill Clinton.

Yet again, they fail to realize that they're making the point. They were screaming at how unfit Bill Clinton was to be President after the allegations came out...they're scrambling to "find the nugget in the turd" now that allegations have come out about Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #1404 on: October 13, 2016, 06:11:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1405 on: October 13, 2016, 06:55:57 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-calls-voters-bucket-of-losers/

False.

The news sources you guys trust and rely on rot your brain.

It's literally the first thing that comes up when you try googling it to even try to show an ounce of skepticism.

http://bfy.tw/8AlT

I actually did read the Goldman Sachs emails. I wish she would speak like that publicly. If what she said in that speech is her actual policy, sign me up. It makes her the viable libertarian in the race, if anything.

That is some Ron Paul/Gary Johnson shit right there. This is what she says when she's on the bus with Billy Bush. She's gonna grab free trade by the pussy.

She was also complimentary of Wall Street saying she had "great relations" with them and "a lot of respect for the work you do and the people do it."

Foxnews and a couple of other ones reported it. If it was wrong then they fooled a lot of us. Not exactly a bottomfeeder or prowler source. That's how legit it looked. 

Regardless I don't like how cozy she is with Wall Street. That's crony capitalism. Not true capitalism. And it's probably why she didn't want it being released during the primary. The left would have went apeshit at the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1406 on: October 13, 2016, 06:57:57 PM »
Nope, nothing to see here...Bill Clinton.

Yet again, they fail to realize that they're making the point. They were screaming at how unfit Bill Clinton was to be President after the allegations came out...they're scrambling to "find the nugget in the turd" now that allegations have come out about Trump.

Bill Clinton did kind of bang someone in the White House. And lie about it under oath. And was impeached. Quit pretending he is some innocent patsy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1407 on: October 13, 2016, 07:00:03 PM »

Let's try this again.

Here are most of Bill's victims.many of them afraid to speak.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/

Let's pay special attention to this one:

Yall keep forgetting about the willing one. The one he lied about. It's a pattern of behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1408 on: October 13, 2016, 08:09:19 PM »
Bill Clinton did kind of bang someone in the White House. And lie about it under oath. And was impeached. Quit pretending he is some innocent patsy.
I don't think Bill Clinton was fit to be President either. Feel the exact same way about the fat cry baby Trump, probably a little more so...because he is one of the elitist that is ruining this Country. His hillbilly, brown shirt, cult type followers are either too blind, too ignorant, or just don't care to see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1409 on: October 13, 2016, 09:30:09 PM »
ONE of the women on your list...O-N-E settled.

Jill Harth, as Prowler was saying, filed a lawsuit. So they're already tied.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
The 13-year-old rape lawsuit is going to court for a third time.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/attorney-donald-trump-will-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat

And here are TWENTY more that Prowler was referring to.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/
Idiot.

You're a sheltered little naif. 

If you make money and are around women, you're a target. 

I'm small time business.  I once fired a woman.  I fired her in part because she was having an affair, fucking her side piece in the office and her husband showed up one day trying to start shit. After I fired her the boyfriend came up to the office and made a bunch of threats. Had him arrested.  She tried to sue claiming that I and another employee had made advances toward her, created a hostile environment by making dick jokes and discriminated against her on promotions. 

Nope. Nope. Nope.

First lawyer urged me to settle.  Fired him.  Second urged me to settle. No. Canned him too.  Found one who'd fight it.  She eventually withdrew when she realized I wasn't gonna roll over and take it.

At this other place I worked this bitch talked for two months to me and this other guy about the boob job she was gonna get.  She'd slide up and down my office doorframe like it was a stripper pole and talk about how hot she was gonna be.  So she gets the boob job, comes back to work and runs into him first. He says "looks good".  EXACT words.  She slaps him and the company with a sexual assault suit because he made her feel objectified.  He got fired. The company settled.  If I'd seen her first I'd probably have said "sweet tits".

All this shit on trump?  It's garbage. Orchestrated by the most corrupt political machine in the history of humanity. But keep on buying the shit they shovel.

Is Trump an ogre?  Probably.  Is he crude toward women?  I figure he is. 

He grew up in the 80s.  Things were different then.  He's never raped anybody, he's never covered for a rapist, he's never tried to destroy women in an effort to protect his spouse.  He is what he is.  And he's not an evil conniving bitch. 

So once again, let me state for the record.  No matter what he's allegedly done or said?  Donald Trump is a better option than her. 

But you go right the fucko on ahead ignoring the egregious mound of shit stacked up around her while your outrage is diverted to meaningless accusations, fraudulent attacks and bogus allegations. 

Who's falling into the fucking trap?  It's sure as fuck not me.  I see what they're doing.  You're the one in here crapping the old slacks over this stuff and calling those of us who just don't care all manner of derogatory names. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:49:37 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1410 on: October 13, 2016, 09:49:31 PM »
What makes this fucking hilarious...Trump's campaign officials wanted to look into his past when he decided to run. He shut them down. Trump's second campaign manager wanted to look into his past too...Trump, again, shut him down. So, all of this is new to the Trump campaign, they were all kinda caught off guard and now they're scrambling...what a fucking dumbass, just like his brown shirts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1411 on: October 13, 2016, 09:51:11 PM »
What makes this fucking hilarious...Trump's campaign officials wanted to look into his past when he decided to run. He shut them down. Trump's second campaign manager wanted to look into his past too...Trump, again, shut him down. So, all of this is new to the Trump campaign, they were all kinda caught off guard and now they're scrambling...what a fucking dumbass, just like his brown shirts.

Dude, I respect you as a person.  I think you're an okay guy.  If I drank beer I'd have one with you.  I'd buy you one regardless.

But on this stuff?  You're a fucking loon.  I say that with all the kindness and compassion I can muster. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1412 on: October 13, 2016, 10:01:56 PM »
Dude, I respect you as a person.  I think you're an okay guy.  If I drank beer I'd have one with you.  I'd buy you one regardless.

But on this stuff?  You're a fucking loon.  I say that with all the kindness and compassion I can muster.
He's speaking the truth. That happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1413 on: October 13, 2016, 10:03:42 PM »
You're a sheltered little naif. 

If you make money and are around women, you're a target. 

I'm small time business.  I once fired a woman.  I fired her in part because she was having an affair, fucking her side piece in the office and her husband showed up one day trying to start shit. After I fired her the boyfriend came up to the office and made a bunch of threats. Had him arrested.  She tried to sue claiming that I and another employee had made advances toward her, created a hostile environment by making dick jokes and discriminated against her on promotions. 

Nope. Nope. Nope.

First lawyer urged me to settle.  Fired him.  Second urged me to settle. No. Canned him too.  Found one who'd fight it.  She eventually withdrew when she realized I wasn't gonna roll over and take it.

At this other place I worked this bitch talked for two months to me and this other guy about the boob job she was gonna get.  She'd slide up and down my office doorframe like it was a stripper pole and talk about how hot she was gonna be.  So she gets the boob job, comes back to work and runs into him first. He says "looks good".  EXACT words.  She slaps him and the company with a sexual assault suit because he made her feel objectified.  He got fired. The company settled.  If I'd seen her first I'd probably have said "sweet tits".

All this shit on trump?  It's garbage. Orchestrated by the most corrupt political machine in the history of humanity. But keep on buying the shit they shovel.

Is Trump an ogre?  Probably.  Is he crude toward women?  I figure he is. 

He grew up in the 80s.  Things were different then.  He's never raped anybody, he's never covered for a rapist, he's never tried to destroy women in an effort to protect his spouse.  He is what he is.  And he's not an evil conniving bitch. 

So once again, let me state for the record.  No matter what he's allegedly done or said?  Donald Trump is a better option than her. 

But you go right the fucko on ahead ignoring the egregious mound of shit stacked up around her while your outrage is diverted to meaningless accusations, fraudulent attacks and bogus allegations. 

Who's falling into the fucking trap?  It's sure as fuck not me.  I see what they're doing.  You're the one in here crapping the old slacks over this stuff and calling those of us who just don't care all manner of derogatory names.
There it is. You're just like your moron presidential candidate. Keep trying to wash it off...Trump's stench is going to get worse. There will be more women that come forward about Trump.

Think it's still just locker room talk? Nope, it and more have allegedly happened. You even hear him talking about a 10 year old girl, stating that he'll be dating her in 10 years...for the learning impaired, that means he was looking at that 10 year old girl in a God Damn paedophile type manner. But yet, you just meh that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1414 on: October 13, 2016, 10:04:43 PM »

You should probably do more research...just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1415 on: October 13, 2016, 10:23:30 PM »
71 pages in.  It reads exactly the same as page 2..page 12....page 27...page 41.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1416 on: October 13, 2016, 10:30:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1417 on: October 13, 2016, 10:31:21 PM »
You even hear him talking about a 10 year old girl, stating that he'll be dating her in 10 years...for the learning impaired, that means he was looking at that 10 year old girl in a God Damn paedophile type manner. But yet, you just meh that too.

No.  Not what that meant at all. 

You've never been a wealthy, attractive or powerful man.  You wouldn't understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1418 on: October 13, 2016, 10:34:46 PM »
No.  Not what that meant at all. 

You've never been a wealthy, attractive or powerful man.  You wouldn't understand.
You've obviously never seen Prowler naked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1419 on: October 13, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »
You've obviously never seen Prowler naked.

I have and let me tell you....wait.....what were we talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."