Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1380 on: October 13, 2016, 01:15:41 PM »
I'm done with this thread and the hysterical shrieking putzes here.

Sexual assault my fucking ass. By today's terms everything is sexual assault.

Yeah. 90% or more of the shit on Trump is made up.  He's a rich guy with a big ego.  He likes to brag.  He's had young hot women throw themselves at him for decades. He liked it. He liked other men being jealous of his success and magnetism.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

Maybe you weren't alive in the 80s. Things were diffeeent. 

Applying today's bullshit "sexual assault" standards is asinine.  It's like trying me for a hate crime
Because I beat the shit out of james Hughes in the eighth grade.

Fuck you sissy pants fucks.  You're what's wrong with this country.
Remember, I'm the one shrieking in this thread.

Weird that you ONLY feel this way about accusations against Trump, and feel completely opposite about accusations against Bill.

That's because you're a huge hypocrite. The end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1381 on: October 13, 2016, 01:24:16 PM »

Finally. A fact. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1382 on: October 13, 2016, 01:32:45 PM »

Weird that you ONLY feel this way about accusations against Trump, and feel completely opposite about accusations against Bill.

That's because you're a huge hypocrite. The end.

You're shrieking because you have thrown out NO proof. Just some accusations. You are part of the crowd that if you throw out a few accusations, you think you can bring a guy down. Trump is no Herman Cain. Its not working. The media (and people like you) have been so full of histrionics, that nobody believes it.  The polls are pretty much a dead heat. And like someone mentioned, there are a lot of people who will be voting for Trump and just not saying anything about it. Most realize that he is heads and shoulders above her and Bill. Because lets face it, he is part of this too.

So, shriek on girl. You got this!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1383 on: October 13, 2016, 01:35:04 PM »
I don't think you should call his sexuality into play. That's just wrong, if you ask me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1384 on: October 13, 2016, 01:38:10 PM »
I don't think you should call his sexuality into play. That's just wrong, if you ask me.

sorry. I was just following the lead set before me many moons ago...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1385 on: October 13, 2016, 01:46:34 PM »
You're shrieking because you have thrown out NO proof. Just some accusations. You are part of the crowd that if you throw out a few accusations, you think you can bring a guy down. Trump is no Herman Cain. Its not working. The media (and people like you) have been so full of histrionics, that nobody believes it.  The polls are pretty much a dead heat. And like someone mentioned, there are a lot of people who will be voting for Trump and just not saying anything about it. Most realize that he is heads and shoulders above her and Bill. Because lets face it, he is part of this too.

:dead: Where is your proof that Bill's accusers have more legitimacy than any one of the litany (yes, the descriptor is apt) of Trump accusers? :dead:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1386 on: October 13, 2016, 01:49:36 PM »

I'm traumatized.  I just witnessed chizad get verbally sexually pan trans assaulted! 

I've made a copy of this.  If you ever run for city council CCTAU your local NBC affiliates will release this screenshot two days before the election. Just in time for Wes, greasy weasel, rws and wiregrass to come and claim to be victims too. Wiregrass just to get on TV. RWS because I'll buy him bama tickets. The others just for kicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1387 on: October 13, 2016, 01:56:35 PM »
I'm done with this thread and the hysterical shrieking putzes here.

Sexual assault my fucking ass. By today's terms everything is sexual assault.

Yeah. 90% or more of the shit on Trump is made up.  He's a rich guy with a big ego.  He likes to brag.  He's had young hot women throw themselves at him for decades. He liked it. He liked other men being jealous of his success and magnetism.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

Maybe you weren't alive in the 80s. Things were diffeeent. 

Applying today's bullshit "sexual assault" standards is asinine.  It's like trying me for a hate crime
Because I beat the shit out of james Hughes in the eighth grade.

Fuck you sissy pants fucks.  You're what's wrong with this country.
Calling someone sissy pants is taking it a little far, don't you think?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1388 on: October 13, 2016, 02:09:55 PM »
:dead: Where is your proof that Bill's accusers have more legitimacy than any one of the litany (yes, the descriptor is apt) of Trump accusers? :dead:

Let's try this again.

Here are most of Bill's victims.many of them afraid to speak.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/

Let's pay special attention to this one:

* Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1389 on: October 13, 2016, 04:41:15 PM »

Let's try this again.

Here are most of Bill's victims.many of them afraid to speak.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/

Let's pay special attention to this one:
You know that Trump has settled out if court on sexual harassment lawsuits too. Among his 4,000+ lawsuits, there were some that concerned sexual harassment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1390 on: October 13, 2016, 05:06:21 PM »
You know that Trump has settled out if court on sexual harassment lawsuits too. Among his 4,000+ lawsuits, there were some that concerned sexual harassment.

Where is your list? I got mine.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1391 on: October 13, 2016, 05:07:29 PM »
"...I can basically do what I want, I just grab them by the pussy...I go into the dressing rooms of the pageants that I run." - Trump

"Nothing to see here, Bill Clinton actually raped women...Trump was just using locker room talk, no sexual assault happened." - Trumpets

"I was grabbed & grouped by Trump." Jill Harth

"Nothing to see here. Bill Clinton. She's just piling on 15 minutes of fame..." Trumpets

"Lawsuit against Trump was filed by Harth 20 years ago. Now women in his pageants have come forward to state that he did come into their dressing rooms." - Intelligent people

"Ain't no way he did any of them things...they are a bunch of liars. Bill Clinton." - Trumpets

"You keep proving our point. Trump is not fit to be Commander in Chief." - Intelligent people
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:21:25 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1393 on: October 13, 2016, 05:14:21 PM »
Jill Harth

Try again. You failed to meet the requirements of the list of settlement victims.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1394 on: October 13, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »
Where is your list? I got mine.
Do you not have google?

I seriously wonder how you can be so sheltered in your bubble of idiocy. I'm fascinated that you read the obvious complete and utter bullshit, or in the very least exaggerations of extreme bias, and just nod your head and go "YUP. THE END." without the slightest degree of skepticism. And then beyond that, to assume with confidence that you "sure showed him" by saying Trump doesn't have a similar, bigger list of accusers. It just shows how completely blind to facts you are that you don't even bother to look something like that up before you mouth off in here.

Here's your list, idiot.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

Expect it to grow exponentially over the next month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1395 on: October 13, 2016, 05:22:24 PM »
Try again. You failed to meet the requirements of the list of settlement victims.
ONE of the women on your list...O-N-E settled.

Jill Harth, as Prowler was saying, filed a lawsuit. So they're already tied.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
Such responses from the Trump camp aren’t new and neither is the lawsuit, which Harth brought forward in 1997. She dropped it weeks later after Trump settled an outstanding business lawsuit from her partner Houraney claiming he broke contract by backing out of the American Dream festival. (Houraney sued for $5m but settled with Trump for a smaller, undisclosed amount.)

The 13-year-old rape lawsuit is going to court for a third time.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/attorney-donald-trump-will-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat

And here are TWENTY more that Prowler was referring to.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/
But an ongoing USA TODAY investigation of Trump’s 4,000-plus lawsuits shows that he and his companies have been accused for years of mistreating women. Allegations outlined in at least 20 separate lawsuits accuse Trump and managers at his companies of discriminating against women, ignoring sexual harassment complaints and even participating in the harassment themselves

Idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1396 on: October 13, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »
Do you not have google?

I seriously wonder how you can be so sheltered in your bubble of idiocy. I'm fascinated that you read the obvious complete and utter bullshit, or in the very least exaggerations of extreme bias, and just nod your head and go "YUP. THE END." without the slightest degree of skepticism. And then beyond that, to assume with confidence that you "sure showed him" by saying Trump doesn't have a similar, bigger list of accusers. It just shows how completely blind to facts you are that you don't even bother to look something like that up before you mouth off in here.

Here's your list, idiot.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

Once again that little sissy attitude has you interjecting where little girls should not be.

The discussion was bout settlements. You know. Like the one that was quoted above.

So sissy pants, where is your google list on the sexual harassment settlements against Trump?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1397 on: October 13, 2016, 05:23:19 PM »
Do you not have google?

Here's your list, idiot.

I added all of Trump's lawsuits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1398 on: October 13, 2016, 05:24:07 PM »
Once again that little sissy attitude has you interjecting where little girls should not be.

The discussion was bout settlements. You know. Like the one that was quoted above.

So sissy pants, where is your google list on the sexual harassment settlements against Trump?
LOL.

One post late on that, idiot. Goddamn you are idiotic king idiot of the idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1399 on: October 13, 2016, 05:24:50 PM »