Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1360 on: October 13, 2016, 09:23:46 AM »

OMG. He's nothing like prowler. He only posts facts!

Most of the time he does. Even good posters get drawn in subjective gutter banter that you and Prowler usually start.   :poke:    Me included.

Kaos' "slid off the tracks" is a good way of putting it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1361 on: October 13, 2016, 10:02:52 AM »
Aaaaannd why now?
Aaaaand why did the Cosby stuff hit all at once?

There is a simple formula.

1) A catalyst. For Cosby it was Hannibal Buress's standup bit going viral. It embolded a couple of women to come out. For Donald, it was the video of him and Billy on the bus.

2) Once the dam breaks and a few women come out, more come out of the wood works. It happened with Cosby and it's happening with Trump. If you're a shitty person, you say it's because they're fame whores looking to get their 15 minutes. If you're a rational person, you understand that other people coming out about it makes it feel ok for these other women to come about it and lends legitimacy to their stories that otherwise might not have been quickly believed.

And by the way, let's not pretend there were no accusations prior to the video.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

https://www.yahoo.com/style/donald-trump-reportedly-treated-miss-000000927.html

If you think this wasn't an issue before and these stories sound at all out of character for him, you obviously weren't paying attention from the beginning when EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN tried to tell you he was a piece of shit human and that this type of digging the skeletons out of the closet en masse was inevitable.

We tried to tell you and you stubbornly cut off your nose to spite your face. Good job. The most winnable election for the GOP in history is now going to be the biggest landslide loss because of your hubris.

Serious question do you think that 100% of the women accusing Cosby of his transgressions were just making it all up? That Cosby is a completely innocent guy and just got railroaded? Why is this different? And for fuck's sake why is bill's handful of accusers, most of which have been thoroughly discredited, telling the Gospel but every one of these women are lying bimbos? Please explain.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:09:24 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1362 on: October 13, 2016, 10:08:43 AM »
Wasn't it obvious when Anderson Cooper kept pressing him on it that they were just waiting for these people to come out with this "news"? 

All of this unsubstantiated, unprovable, apocryphal "news."

Yeah, Trump groped an 80 year old hag on an airplane in 1971. 

He also looked up Suzy Rottencrotch's skirt in third grade.
I will grant you this, and only this. NBC clearly held on to that tape until the exact moment that they calculated would cause the most damage. And they expected more to follow because DUH SHIT TRUMP IS A MISOGYNIST. My point is this was so telegraphed from the very beginning that only a retarded chimp or CCTAU couldn't see it coming.

He only got as far as he did without shit like this coming out sooner because Hillary COMMANDED the media legitimize him and take him seriously and the mindless sheep fell for it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:49:47 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1363 on: October 13, 2016, 10:10:57 AM »
In many of these leaked emails and speeches Hillary has said some pretty bigoted and discriminatory things.
Her aides did*

I'm not excusing some of those things, just sticking to facts because that's what I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #1364 on: October 13, 2016, 10:15:52 AM »
...And for fuck's sake why is bill's handful of accusers, most of which have been thoroughly discredited, telling the Gospel but every one of these women are lying bimbos? Please explain.

Clarify something for me. I may have misread here.

Are you saying that Bill Clinton only had a couple accusers and that they have mostly been discredited, or is it a different Bill that you are referring to ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1365 on: October 13, 2016, 10:31:55 AM »
Clarify something for me. I may have misread here.

Are you saying that Bill Clinton only had a couple accusers and that they have mostly been discredited, or is it a different Bill that you are referring to ?
Yes.

I'm counting Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Gennifer Flowers as possibly legitimate allegations on par, although still not proven in any legal sense.

Is that more than a handful? Who am I leaving out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1366 on: October 13, 2016, 10:32:59 AM »
Yes.

I'm counting Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Gennifer Flowers as possibly legitimate allegations on par, although still not proven in any legal sense.

When one rape is not good enough....

If you are going to be outraged by Trump's "accusers", lets not forget ALL of Bill's:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:50:55 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #1367 on: October 13, 2016, 10:41:35 AM »
Yes.

Ehhhhh. We diverge here some. Bill is a slime ball. Legally proven or not he did heinous things to those women and used his power to make it go away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1368 on: October 13, 2016, 10:42:19 AM »
Charlie Daniels summed it up nicely to me....encouraged is the key word. They encourage this shit. All for ratings.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #1369 on: October 13, 2016, 10:46:28 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #1370 on: October 13, 2016, 10:55:31 AM »
Her aides did*

I'm not excusing some of those things, just sticking to facts because that's what I do.

Check some of the Goldman Sachs speeches. "Bucket of losers"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1371 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:33 AM »

Ehhhhh. We diverge here some. Bill is a slime ball. Legally proven or not he did heinous things to those women and used his power to make it go away.
I'm not really saying otherwise.

I'm just saying to simultaneously think that those women are telling the Gospel truth, but the droves of Trump's accusers are lying bimbos is hypocritical as shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1372 on: October 13, 2016, 11:09:06 AM »
I'm not really saying otherwise.

I'm just saying to simultaneously think that those women are telling the Gospel truth, but the droves of Trump's accusers are lying bimbos is hypocritical as shit.

Bwaaahaaahhaaa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #1373 on: October 13, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »
This thread is enough to make me start cutting again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1374 on: October 13, 2016, 11:24:36 AM »
Bwaaahaaahhaaa.
More women came out accusing Trump yesterday than have accused Bill over the course of decades.

You are a stupid person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1375 on: October 13, 2016, 11:51:14 AM »
Check some of the Goldman Sachs speeches. "Bucket of losers"
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-calls-voters-bucket-of-losers/

False.

The news sources you guys trust and rely on rot your brain.

It's literally the first thing that comes up when you try googling it to even try to show an ounce of skepticism.

http://bfy.tw/8AlT

I actually did read the Goldman Sachs emails. I wish she would speak like that publicly. If what she said in that speech is her actual policy, sign me up. It makes her the viable libertarian in the race, if anything.

My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.

That is some Ron Paul/Gary Johnson shit right there. This is what she says when she's on the bus with Billy Bush. She's gonna grab free trade by the pussy.

She was also complimentary of Wall Street saying she had "great relations" with them and "a lot of respect for the work you do and the people do it."

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:53:05 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1376 on: October 13, 2016, 12:41:46 PM »
exactly what you're saying, that she's making it all up.

Look, I'm not defending Trump.  Not saying he did or didn't do any of the things he's accused of. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1377 on: October 13, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »
More women came out accusing Trump yesterday than have accused Bill over the course of decades.

You are a stupid person.

You mean the ones where the other 14 said Trump was not even in the room?

You are a prowler...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1378 on: October 13, 2016, 12:52:46 PM »
You mean the ones where the other 14 said Trump was not even in the room?

You are a prowler...
Link?

Is that from a meme? Or from LibrulBetaCucksWatch.net.biz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1379 on: October 13, 2016, 01:05:25 PM »
I'm done with this thread and the hysterical shrieking putzes here.

Sexual assault my fucking ass. By today's terms everything is sexual assault.

Yeah. 90% or more of the shit on Trump is made up.  He's a rich guy with a big ego.  He likes to brag.  He's had young hot women throw themselves at him for decades. He liked it. He liked other men being jealous of his success and magnetism.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

Maybe you weren't alive in the 80s. Things were diffeeent. 

Applying today's bullshit "sexual assault" standards is asinine.  It's like trying me for a hate crime
Because I beat the shit out of james Hughes in the eighth grade.

Fuck you sissy pants fucks.  You're what's wrong with this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.