Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1340 on: October 13, 2016, 12:43:34 AM »
Again, for both Chad and Prowler.  Reading is fundamental!!! I said, I am not defending the man.  I said, I'm not saying he did or did not do it.  I'm going to sit here and let that sink in for a second. 

Okay, you got it?  Or do you want to put more words in my mouth?

The point of my post, whether the accusations are against Trump or Hillary or Bill or Jeb or the Michelin Tire Man, you bring them when the shit happens.  Not mere weeks before election night.  It's a horrible, blatant smear tactic designed to sway the voters.  If tomorrow's headlines read, "Newly Released Video Shows Hillary Clinton In Love Triangle With Putin And German Shepherd", I would  :facepalm: and say the exact same thing.  The issue is not that it happened or didn't happen.  The timing is what's pathetic and again, laughable. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1341 on: October 13, 2016, 12:44:11 AM »
^^^Didn't watch the video.

Did watch the goddammed video.  Didn't watch it with a predisposition.  Wasn't looking to crucify somebody.

You're seriously out of control on this. You're as hysterical as Rachel Maddow's dyke lover. 

Think about this for a second Chiz. You're sweating up the sheets with Prowler here. If that doesn't tell you how far you've slid off the track?  Medication.  Get some. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:46:33 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1342 on: October 13, 2016, 12:55:22 AM »
Still not midnight yet aaaand a fifth pageant contestant comes out.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/a-fifth-teen-beauty-queen-says-trump-visited-dressing-room
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1343 on: October 13, 2016, 12:57:12 AM »
Did watch the goddammed video.  Didn't watch it with a predisposition.  Wasn't looking to crucify somebody.

You're seriously out of control on this. You're as hysterical as Rachel Maddow's dyke lover. 

Think about this for a second Chiz. You're sweating up the sheets with Prowler here. If that doesn't tell you how far you've slid off the track?  Medication.  Get some.
You tell me my 10 year old daughter's going to be your girlfriend in 10 years and you'll be shitting teeth for weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1344 on: October 13, 2016, 01:04:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1345 on: October 13, 2016, 01:16:02 AM »
Again, for both Chad and Prowler.  Reading is fundamental!!! I said, I am not defending the man.  I said, I'm not saying he did or did not do it.  I'm going to sit here and let that sink in for a second. 

Okay, you got it?  Or do you want to put more words in my mouth?

The point of my post, whether the accusations are against Trump or Hillary or Bill or Jeb or the Michelin Tire Man, you bring them when the shit happens.  Not mere weeks before election night.  It's a horrible, blatant smear tactic designed to sway the voters.  If tomorrow's headlines read, "Newly Released Video Shows Hillary Clinton In Love Triangle With Putin And German Shepherd", I would  :facepalm: and say the exact same thing.  The issue is not that it happened or didn't happen.  The timing is what's pathetic and again, laughable.
The timing, like you stated, can be set by a watch every four years. Hillary hasn't started leaking out what she knows...and she hasn't been lopping off anymore heads, when that happens, it will definitely get more interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1346 on: October 13, 2016, 01:20:43 AM »
Aaaaannd why now?
Threats, not really thinking about it being that big of an issue, because he's Trump and a Gazillionare, he can do what he wants "believe me"...and like it's usually the case, when one woman steps up to tell what happened to her, there's usually two or three more waiting to come forward too.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:34:26 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1347 on: October 13, 2016, 01:27:28 AM »

Sweating up the sheets? Because pointing out that Trump is a horrible, sack of shit, that's unfit to being a gentleman much less President of the US is a bad thing? You're a fucking dumbass sheep that you supposedly despise and I've been reading your posts less and less, because I'm starting to think Trump perfectly represents you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1348 on: October 13, 2016, 08:34:16 AM »
He's a sick and twisted piece of garbage...

The Trumpets to defend him coming in 3...2...1...

They are both so flawed. That's the issue. Politically she runs rings around him in corruption. And Trump was a typical 80s hustler. 

Now that doesn't mean he doesn't care or would not do a decent job. But it will prevent people from voting for him. Much of the personal stuff about Trump is propaganda because of the timing and or not new news. We've all been around this guys exposure our entire lives. None of this is much a surprise to be honest.

None of the 3 parties put the best person up there. Period. And this sucks. Even Peterson should have been the Libertarian up there.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:37:06 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1349 on: October 13, 2016, 08:37:49 AM »
They are both so flawed. That's the issue. Politically she runs rings around him in corruption. Trump was a typical 80s hustler.  Now that doesn't mean he doesn't care or would do a decent job. But it will prevent people from voting for him.

None of the 3 parties put the best person up there. Period. And this sucks. Even Peterson should have been the Libertarian up there.
Yup. Giant Meteor 2016
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1350 on: October 13, 2016, 08:39:05 AM »
You tell me my 10 year old daughter's going to be your girlfriend in 10 years and you'll be shitting teeth for weeks.

A) Trump talks shit.
B) Was obviously joking about his ability to date younger women

C) I started to make a joke, but you're clearly so hysterical that it would have been lost on you so there's no point.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1351 on: October 13, 2016, 08:39:39 AM »
Aaaaannd why now?

It's almost like the media is working with another presidential candidate, but we know that wouldn't happen, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1352 on: October 13, 2016, 08:40:19 AM »
\I've been reading your posts less and less

I'll start using smaller words so you don't have to miss out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1353 on: October 13, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
Yup. Giant Meteor 2016

In many of these leaked emails and speeches Hillary has said some pretty bigoted and discriminatory things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1354 on: October 13, 2016, 08:41:51 AM »
A) Trump talks shit.
B) Was obviously joking about his ability to date younger women

C) I started to make a joke, but you're clearly so hysterical that it would have been lost on you so there's no point.   

I hark on context a lot on here. There is a reason why. It means everything. Tasteless what he said? Probably. Harmful, malicious or criminal? Probably not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1355 on: October 13, 2016, 08:44:12 AM »
Aaaaannd why now?

Wasn't it obvious when Anderson Cooper kept pressing him on it that they were just waiting for these people to come out with this "news"? 

All of this unsubstantiated, unprovable, apocryphal "news."

Yeah, Trump groped an 80 year old hag on an airplane in 1971. 

He also looked up Suzy Rottencrotch's skirt in third grade. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1356 on: October 13, 2016, 08:48:04 AM »
I hark on context a lot on here. There is a reason why. It means everything. Tasteless what he said? Probably. Harmful, malicious or criminal? Probably not.

He says outrageous shit.  He makes crude jokes.  He's egotistical to the nth degree. He likes beautiful women and used his wealth and prestige to get close to them. 

You're damn straight I can relate to that. 

He's not "lustfully eyeing" ten year olds.  Had nothing to do with the girl herself, only his ego and ability to attract women in their 20s. 

But let's all shit teeth because Chizad is more incensed over some meaningless offhand remark than he is over the trail of dead bodies in Clinton's wake and all the other egregious shit she's said in done in her miserable, corrupt, fraudulent life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #1357 on: October 13, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1358 on: October 13, 2016, 09:05:42 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1359 on: October 13, 2016, 09:19:25 AM »

OMG. He's nothing like prowler. He only posts facts!

Trump is not Herman Cain.
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42568

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:25:43 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.