Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1300 on: October 11, 2016, 07:01:23 PM »
They tried this shit with Herman Cain. Trump won't run. Good luck.
He might not have a choice. When Obama won by a landslide in the last election, he only won by 7 points. At the rate this election is going they're going to have to rethink their idea of "landslide".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #1301 on: October 11, 2016, 08:46:17 PM »
He might not have a choice. When Obama won by a landslide in the last election, he only won by 7 points. At the rate this election is going they're going to have to rethink their idea of "landslide".

It won't be 1984 ass kicking, but she will more states than Obama won in 2012.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1302 on: October 11, 2016, 09:53:17 PM »
This from the recent batch of Wikileaks. I thought it was relevant to today's discussion.

Yup.

Rubio was solid. Until he got baited into a shitfest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1303 on: October 11, 2016, 09:57:22 PM »
Yup.

Perhaps. He was a puppet. Christie destroyed his political campaign in a two minute soundbite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1304 on: October 11, 2016, 10:20:53 PM »
Yup.

He didn't have the gravitas.

He would be losing by triple digits at this point.  Believe me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1305 on: October 11, 2016, 11:21:20 PM »
Perhaps. He was a puppet. Christie destroyed his political campaign in a two minute soundbite.
Elaborate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1306 on: October 11, 2016, 11:21:47 PM »
He didn't have the gravitas.

He would be losing by triple digits at this point.  Believe me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1307 on: October 12, 2016, 12:26:31 AM »
We are about to see the most shit slinging in the history of elections. 

As a side note, I voted for Rubio and still believe he would have BY FAR been the best candidate in this election.

He looked weak on immigration.

He still has a shot in the next few years. The rest are pretty much done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1308 on: October 12, 2016, 12:48:04 AM »
Fuck's sake.  I'll let one mistake slide, but twice is deliberate fucking ignorance.

Milk toast...like some fucking breakfast order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1309 on: October 12, 2016, 09:17:45 AM »

Whatever he says "believe me" about...believe the exact opposite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1310 on: October 12, 2016, 09:19:32 AM »
Yup.

I agree...solid right up until he started talking about Trump's hands, then that was it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1311 on: October 12, 2016, 09:20:56 AM »
Remember, all you deplorable Trumpets, to vote on Nov. 28th.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1312 on: October 12, 2016, 09:32:19 AM »
All that USA Today has in regard to the Wiki Leaks?

Trump campaign linked to Russian hackers!!!!

:facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #1313 on: October 12, 2016, 10:06:56 AM »
Fuck's sake.  I'll let one mistake slide, but twice is deliberate fucking ignorance.

Wasn't sure if someone would catch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1314 on: October 12, 2016, 10:10:18 AM »

Substance should dictate that. Not sound bites in a debate. Christie is a fat fuckface riding trumps coat tails hoping for a cabinet position because his career as gov is all but done. And he was the most establishment candidate up there not named Jeb.

I think the establishment tried to get cozy with him when it was apparent Jeb was done. Doesn't make him a puppet though. He was solid. Not perfect. His one major mistake was gang of 8. I think he knew it too. He trusted the dems way too much and probably learned the hard way not to do that ever again. Besides it was nothin worse than what reagan did on immigration which was also a mistake he was remorseful over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1315 on: October 12, 2016, 10:14:25 AM »
He looked weak on immigration.

He still has a shot in the next few years. The rest are pretty much done.

That may have been perception, but his stance during gang of 8 is what trumps is now. Remember when trump changed his stance on mass deportation a month or two ago? Now it is in line with a path to citizenship. Not saying anything is wrong with that. Just saying rubios position at worst has been the same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1316 on: October 12, 2016, 12:11:08 PM »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-next-deplorables-clinton-campaign-rips-backwards-catholic-beliefs-in-le

WASHINGTON, D.C., October 11, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – “Conservative Catholics” are the latest Americans to be smeared by members of Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign, leaked emails revealed on Tuesday show.

Catholic beliefs are bashed as “backwards” and conservative Catholics are termed responsible for “an amazing bastardization of the faith” in one of the more than 1,000 hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta released Tuesday afternoon by WikiLeaks.

“I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion,” writes Clinton campaign Director of Communications Jennifer Palmieri.  “Their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelicals.”

The exchange between Palmieri, then president of the leftist Center for American Progress (CAP), John Halpin, a senior fellow for CAP, and Podesta, occurred in April 2011 and was entitled “Conservative Catholicism.”

“They can throw around ‘Thomistic’ thought and ‘subsidiarity’ and sound sophisticated because no one knows what the hell they're talking about,” Halpin wrote Palmieri and Podesta.

Halpin goes on to describe how “many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic,” and refers to Catholic beliefs as “severely backwards” and asserts that conservative Catholics are utterly ignorant of Christian democracy.

“It's an amazing bastardization of the faith,” Halpin says in the email. “They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy.”

An April 2015 email from Podesta to Palmieri on campaign rhetoric portraying Clinton as caring about American citizens has Podesta writing, “I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion.”

First, if we changed "catholic" or "christian" to "muslim" or "islam" how long before these guys would be out of a job?

Second, all of these cockstains can kiss my Catholic ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1317 on: October 12, 2016, 12:18:09 PM »
That may have been perception, but his stance during gang of 8 is what trumps is now. Remember when trump changed his stance on mass deportation a month or two ago? Now it is in line with a path to citizenship. Not saying anything is wrong with that. Just saying rubios position at worst has been the same thing.

He mentioned changing it, but I thought he came out in his interview and stuck with the plan?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1318 on: October 12, 2016, 12:19:35 PM »

Like two day old breakfast.

Android changes words.

Besides, who drinks milk with a Q?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1319 on: October 12, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-next-deplorables-clinton-campaign-rips-backwards-catholic-beliefs-in-le

First, if we changed "catholic" or "christian" to "muslim" or "islam" how long before these guys would be out of a job?

Second, all of these cockstains can kiss my Catholic ass.

:haha:

And you just thought it was us dummies clutching our bibles and guns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."