Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1260 on: October 11, 2016, 02:50:04 PM »

Run little man, run. They are about to close the door on your safe space...

This makes zero sense and still doesn't answer the question "what does chizad think".  Run to his safe place?  I believe, I know since I pay attention to what others are saying, that chizad thinks the idea of a safe place to be idiotic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1261 on: October 11, 2016, 02:54:03 PM »
This makes zero sense and still doesn't answer the question "what does chizad think".  Run to his safe place?  I believe, I know since I pay attention to what others are saying, that chizad thinks the idea of a safe place to be idiotic.

Since it sounds as though your feelings are hurt too, you can join him there.

Regardless of what he has said in the past about safe spaces, he is acting just like one of the people that advocate for them. Please try to keep up.

Don't make me whip a meme out on your ass too!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1262 on: October 11, 2016, 03:04:14 PM »
Since it sounds as though your feelings are hurt too, you can join him there.

Regardless of what he has said in the past about safe spaces, he is acting just like one of the people that advocate for them. Please try to keep up.

Don't make me whip a meme out on your ass too!

Why are my feelings hurt?  Because you do the typical Liberal thing and attack someone and call them a faggot and avoid the question because they aren't agreeing with you.  I don't really give a fuck and have been #NeverTrump from day 1.  I can tell you don't pay attention to shit or read anything anyone says or you would know exactly where I stand.  I have zero party loyalty and haven't since 97 or 98 when the GOP totally abandoned their people and platform.  As soon as they put forth a candidate that I can support, then I will no longer vote 3rd party or write in.  Again, it doesn't matter in rural AL who I cast a vote for since the state will vote about 80% Trump therefore giving him all 7 of Alabama's crucial electoral votes that will ultimately decide the outcome. 

How is he advocating for a safe place?  Because he doesn't like Trump?  So fucking what.  There are a lot of people that don't like the guy. 

Oh you can bust out a meme, they are so original and funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1263 on: October 11, 2016, 03:17:35 PM »
Why are my feelings hurt?  Because you do the typical Liberal thing and attack someone and call them a faggot and avoid the question because they aren't agreeing with you.  I don't really give a fuck and have been #NeverTrump from day 1.  I can tell you don't pay attention to shit or read anything anyone says or you would know exactly where I stand.  I have zero party loyalty and haven't since 97 or 98 when the GOP totally abandoned their people and platform.  As soon as they put forth a candidate that I can support, then I will no longer vote 3rd party or write in.  Again, it doesn't matter in rural AL who I cast a vote for since the state will vote about 80% Trump therefore giving him all 7 of Alabama's crucial electoral votes that will ultimately decide the outcome. 

How is he advocating for a safe place?  Because he doesn't like Trump?  So fucking what.  There are a lot of people that don't like the guy. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1264 on: October 11, 2016, 03:19:34 PM »
You're a fucking idiot. Take that to your safe space.

Tell me for the 400th time what "people like me" think. Take that broad brush of yours and keep painting positions for me that NOT ONLY have I never espoused, but that I have repeatedly, vehemently opposed. That's how to win an argument for sure. Got a keen meme for me?

Someone say keen? Queue dallas.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1265 on: October 11, 2016, 03:21:13 PM »
Someone say keen? Queue dallas.....

A keen safe space, I am working on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #1266 on: October 11, 2016, 03:26:55 PM »

This guy ^^^

Good points on late to mid 90s abandonment. They abandoned their people when Bob Dole, Delay and gwb were selected as the standard bearers going forward instead of Newt and Lott. F them. They are reaping what they sow right now. They caused an 80s hustler like trump to come in and become the savior with bright minds like Rubio and Paul on the horizon. Are those two perfect? Nope. But neither did anything more egregious than Reagan. And those guys running this year (many of them very solid) got thrown out with the bath water because of what people like the bushes did.

Rubio, Paul, walker, Cruz were all used as scapegoats being "politicians". They were not the ones who caused this. Those guys had all been around less than 5 years. They were not the ones who have been the issue. That's the part that pisses me off more than anything. Trump was able to convince an entire voting bloc that those guys were the problem.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:29:42 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1267 on: October 11, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »

Sounds like you are butthurt because you haven't been able to express your #nevertrump outrage on this board to your satisfaction. And now you are trying to get a little riled up on me. I was addressing fagboy jizzad. If you now want to be included, I can oblige.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1268 on: October 11, 2016, 03:37:01 PM »
This guy ^^^

Good points on late to mid 90s abandonment. They abandoned their people when Bob Dole, Delay and gwb were selected as the standard bearers going forward instead of Newt and Lott. F them. They are reaping what they sow right now. They caused an 80s hustler like trump to come in and become the savior with bright minds like Rubio and Paul on the horizon. Are those two perfect? Nope. But neither did anything more egregious than Reagan. And those guys running this year (many of them very solid) got thrown out with the bath water because of what people like the bushes did.

Rubio, Paul, walker, Cruz were all used as scapegoats being "politicians". They were not the ones who caused this. Those guys had all been around less than 5 years. They were not the ones who have been the issue. That's the part that pisses me off more than anything. Trump was able to convince an entire voting bloc that those guys were the problem.

New and Trent were crucified and that left McCain, Bush, Doyle, McConnell and other RHINO's to run wild.  Bush grew the federal government at 13% during his 8 years.  That has never been a part of the GOP platform.  The GOP can't claim to be the champion's of smaller and less government anymore.  Not since 98 at least. 

Also, to anyone that thinks my rural North Alabama vote counts, go ask rural Pennsylvania voters if their votes counted.  They went red 97% to 3%.  Pittsburgh and Philadelphia carried the state blue since that is where the majority of the population lives.  Unless you live in an urban area of a swing state, then it doesn't matter and amount to anything other than you being able to say "At least I didn't vote for Hilary".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1269 on: October 11, 2016, 03:37:24 PM »
 :rofl:
Sounds like you are butthurt because you haven't been able to express your #nevertrump outrage on this board to your satisfaction. And now you are trying to get a little riled up on me. I was addressing fagboy jizzad. If you now want to be included, I can oblige.

I think you are arguing with two people who agree with you more than you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1270 on: October 11, 2016, 03:38:34 PM »
This guy ^^^

Oh. And we aren't talking about 90s abandonment. We have to work with what we have today. I find it hard to sit around for 20 something years with a chapped ass. Now is the time to stop the left, not whine about the abandonment. We all know what's been going on. That is why we have Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1271 on: October 11, 2016, 03:39:51 PM »

No, I have expressed it earlier in this thread and others.  I have a problem with you deflecting Chads question by calling him a faggot through a meme and not answering his question.  It's a tired and true Liberal tactic.  I thought GOP'ers and conservatives didn't have to resort to the tactics of Liberals by personal attacks to deflect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1272 on: October 11, 2016, 03:40:29 PM »
:rofl:
I think you are arguing with two people who agree with you more than you think.

I know. But it sounds like one them just needs to get it out. I am here for the greater good. The other is still his daddy's daughter!

See. no meme!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1273 on: October 11, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »
Oh. And we aren't talking about 90s abandonment. We have to work with what we have today. I find it hard to sit around for 20 something years with a chapped ass. Now is the time to stop the left, not whine about the abandonment. We all know what's been going on. That is why we have Trump.

If people had only cared this much during the primaries.

And I'm saying he wasn't the solution. But he was excellent at capitalizing on it. If you think he is some fixer of big govt and the old tired bureaucracy then I suggest you look at his solutions for healthcare and his new childcare plan (hint - it's a new program that will COST). Is he the lesser of two evils? Possibly. It's like cyanide versus a bullet. But for future elections sake, I say these things because we need to look at substance and record vs being swooned by the loudest siren that tells me what I want to hear.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:44:23 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1274 on: October 11, 2016, 03:43:38 PM »
No, I have expressed it earlier in this thread and others.  I have a problem with you deflecting Chads question by calling him a faggot through a meme and not answering his question.  It's a tired and true Liberal tactic.  I thought GOP'ers and conservatives didn't have to resort to the tactics of Liberals by personal attacks to deflect.

He called all Trump supporters "bastards". It hurt my feelings. I don't have a safe space, therefore I pulled out my BIG 6" meme and whacked his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1275 on: October 11, 2016, 03:45:56 PM »
I know. But it sounds like one them just needs to get it out. I am here for the greater good. The other is still his daddy's daughter!

See. no meme!

Greater good - a favorite term of the communist manifesto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1276 on: October 11, 2016, 03:48:56 PM »

The 90's abandonment is the reason we have such a terrible candidate as Trump.  Anyone of the others that ran would mop the floor with HRC and now she is probably going to win. 

Not enough complained about the abandonment and that is why we have the RHINO's in congress now that we have.  20 years of shitty politicians and shitting on the party platform is why we are having to deal it with what we have today.  So yeah, I am pissed about the last 20 years and so should every other conservative.

Stop the left?  Hell, McCain, McConnell, Snowe, Collins, Graham and others are the left.  Center left at best.  The left moved in about 2000 in disguise.  Trump is center at best and will tend to go left more than he will the right.  Take a look at his Healthcare and Childcare solutions.  No where near what I could call right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1277 on: October 11, 2016, 03:49:20 PM »
If people had only cared this much during the primaries.

And I'm saying he wasn't the solution. But he was excellent at capitalizing on it. If you think he is some fixer of big govt then I suggest you look at his solutions for healthcare and his new childcare plan (hint - it's a new program that will COST).

We all cared! But all we got was a bunch of milktoast guys who only advocated slightly changing things. Not one EVER said they hear the American people. They stood up there like each of their accomplishments were enough. It wasn't. Whether Trump is a conservative or a liberal is not matter. If he can accomplish only three things on his agenda, he will have done more for the US than any conservative in the last 20 years.

There is much more to ACA than just healthcare. We have already ventured down the path of some form of government option. We just need it to be realistic. What we have now has proven to be horrible.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016 BITCHES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1278 on: October 11, 2016, 03:50:55 PM »
Greater good - a favorite term of the communist manifesto.

You don't have to love me. Just worship me!

You're welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1279 on: October 11, 2016, 03:54:00 PM »
We all cared! But all we got was a bunch of milktoast guys who only advocated slightly changing things. Not one EVER said they hear the American people. They stood up there like each of their accomplishments were enough. It wasn't. Whether Trump is a conservative or a liberal is not matter. If he can accomplish only three things on his agenda, he will have done more for the US than any conservative in the last 20 years.

There is much more to ACA than just healthcare. We have already ventured down the path of some form of government option. We just need it to be realistic. What we have now has proven to be horrible.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016 BITCHES!

If you thought those 4 guys didn't do anything you obviously haven't paid attention. It takes a lot of balls to take on unions. And win. And to filibuster Barry. Twice. And willing to use the purse strings to reign in runaway costs. Isn't that what we wanted? People who have some balls to do unpopular things on Capitol Hill. Isn't that what Walker Cruz and Paul have done? Like them or hate them, those guys had solid records of doing major things to buck the current system. They couldn't do it alone. But they got lumped in with McConnel, bush and McCain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE