Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1240 on: October 11, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »
Wow.  Trump is too much of a turd for even Glenn Beck.
BEta Male CuCK amirite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1241 on: October 11, 2016, 12:03:41 PM »
BEta Male CuCK amirite?

What the hell is a cuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1242 on: October 11, 2016, 12:16:06 PM »
Where the hell have you been? Come out of that 55 gallon drum every now and then.

Beck has been off his rocker a while now. Trump pushed him over the edge 9 months ago!

He's endorsing Hillary.  That's new.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #1243 on: October 11, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »

I didn't read it as an endorsement.  More like a "don't vote for Trump, and if Hillary gets elected, that's ok."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1244 on: October 11, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »

Beck has been a "self proclaimed" Libertarian for a few years now. 

This is surprising.  I would have thought he would have publically endorsed Johnson just to keep the Libertarians off his ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1245 on: October 11, 2016, 12:53:21 PM »

Beck has never been a trump fan....you've been under a rock this year. He's part of the never trump crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1246 on: October 11, 2016, 01:13:44 PM »
Its like I type it:

Where the hell have you been? Come out of that 55 gallon drum every now and then.

Beck has been off his rocker a while now. Trump pushed him over the edge 9 months ago!

And you translate it!

Beck has never been a trump fan....you've been under a rock this year. He's part of the never trump crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1247 on: October 11, 2016, 01:29:47 PM »
Its like I type it:

And you translate it!

I didn't read thread after his post before responding. But I think he probably gets the point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1248 on: October 11, 2016, 01:46:04 PM »
The majority of prominent Republicans denouncing Trump now. The few who refuse to are being castigated. The party is ripped to shreds. This is what you Trumpkins wanted.

And Trump continues to pour gas on the fire.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785816454042124288
Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785828772423561216
Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785846205750337537
With the exception of cheating Bernie out of the nom the Dems have always proven to be far more loyal to each other than the Republicans!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785854588654092290
Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785885793340448769
The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

You guys wanted to see the party burnt down. You wanted to "show the establishment" and the "career politicians". Then demand party loyalty behind the guy that demonstrates NO signs that he represents anything the party is supposed to stand for?

Again, I ask you: If Trump were actually a Democrat plant, what would he be doing differently?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1249 on: October 11, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »
The majority of prominent Republicans denouncing Trump now. The few who refuse to are being castigated. The party is ripped to shreds. This is what you Trumpkins wanted.

And Trump continues to pour gas on the fire.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785816454042124288
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785828772423561216
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785846205750337537
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785854588654092290
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785885793340448769
You guys wanted to see the party burnt down. You wanted to "show the establishment" and the "career politicians". Then demand party loyalty behind the guy that demonstrates NO signs that he represents anything the party is supposed to stand for?

Again, I ask you: If Trump were actually a Democrat plant, what would he be doing differently?

It is exactly what I wanted.  Now if only someone would leak something that would destroy Hillary and the DNC this would have been the most significant general election in our nation's history. 

The crash of the 2 party system is exactly what this country needs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1250 on: October 11, 2016, 01:53:57 PM »
Here's my question.  Had Trump ran on the DNC ticket, would the same people still be supporting him?  I think for the most part the answer would be yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1251 on: October 11, 2016, 01:54:17 PM »
It is exactly what I wanted.  Now if only someone would leak something that would destroy Hillary and the DNC this would have been the most significant general election in our nation's history. 

Not so much a crash, but a reorg that gives the power back to the people.

And Trump is right, dims are shitty people, but by god they stick together!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1252 on: October 11, 2016, 01:55:11 PM »

Only one party is crashing.

Voting third party is the solution you're looking for, not voting this clown show Democrat plant into office under the guise of Republicanism.

"But he has no chance! You're throwing your vote away! Waah!"

YOU are throwing your vote away if you think a vote for Trump makes fuck all of a difference in Alabama (or just about any state besides maybe AZ and IA).

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=538twitter

Alabama is 99.4% likely to go Trump. What do you really think you're accomplishing by being one of a sea of contributing to the inevitable in your state? All you're doing is encouraging the bastards. That's it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1253 on: October 11, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »
All you're doing is encouraging the bastards. That's it.

The "bastards" sincerely tell people like you to kiss their ass on the way to your safe space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1254 on: October 11, 2016, 02:00:07 PM »
Here's my question.  Had Trump ran on the DNC ticket, would the same people still be supporting him?  I think for the most part the answer would be yes.
I disagree. I think he'd have more support overall. I don't think you'd see the mainstream media shitting on him at every turn like you do now. I don't think he'd be branded as a racist. I don't think NBC would have found it prudent to release this recent tape, for example. That's a discussion I can agree with some of you on. The media's in the tank for the left.

I think he could hold exactly the same positions he's currently holding and 99.9% of people would still vote their major party loyalties. CCTAU & Kaos would never shut up about what a blithering idiot he is and how they would vote for Kennedy's carcass before they would vote for such a dangerous monster. If Hillary didn't change a single policy but was instead Laura Bush running as a Republican, they'd be all aboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1255 on: October 11, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
The "bastards" sincerely tell people like you to kiss their ass on the way to your safe space.
You're a fucking idiot. Take that to your safe space.

Tell me for the 400th time what "people like me" think. Take that broad brush of yours and keep painting positions for me that NOT ONLY have I never espoused, but that I have repeatedly, vehemently opposed. That's how to win an argument for sure. Got a keen meme for me?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:02:25 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1256 on: October 11, 2016, 02:04:19 PM »
I disagree. I think he'd have more support overall. I don't think you'd see the mainstream media shitting on him at every turn like you do now. I don't think he'd be branded as a racist. I don't think NBC would have found it prudent to release this recent tape, for example. That's a discussion I can agree with some of you on. The media's in the tank for the left.

I think he could hold exactly the same positions he's currently holding and 99.9% of people would still vote their major party loyalties. CCTAU & Kaos would never shut up about what a blithering idiot he is and how they would vote for Kennedy's carcass before they would vote for such a dangerous monster. If Hillary didn't change a single policy but was instead Laura Bush running as a Republican, they'd be all aboard.

That's just it Chad, the media isn't going to allow the 3rd party to stand a chance either.  They won't.  The only reason they aren't crucifying Johnson is because he isn't a threat.  They won't allow it. 

The GOP is finished.  The members who are turning their backs on Trump now will face a backlash in the next 2 years giving the DNC full control.  Maybe that's what needs to happen.  Too many people don't pay attention or give a shit.  They are sheep.  Maybe this country does need to get real shitty for a decade before the majority of the population starts to really give a fuck again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1257 on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »
That's just it Chad, the media isn't going to allow the 3rd party to stand a chance either.  They won't.  The only reason they aren't crucifying Johnson is because he isn't a threat.  They won't allow it. 
Au contraire. There is a very real and very organized campaign by the mainstream media to attack Johnson, specifically because Democrats see him as a threat.

And to think he will win any single state, let alone enough to win the electoral college, is entirely beside the point. The point is to get enough of the votes to lend credence and legitimacy to politicians actually operating outside of the two party duopoly. And if you think that's impractical, again, I point you to the realization that your major party vote, especially for Trump in Alabama, absolutely does not affect shit.

The GOP is finished.  The members who are turning their backs on Trump now will face a backlash in the next 2 years giving the DNC full control.  Maybe that's what needs to happen.  Too many people don't pay attention or give a shit.  They are sheep.  Maybe this country does need to get real shitty for a decade before the majority of the population starts to really give a fuck again.
If true, that would be misguided and idiotic to face backlash for sticking to principles rather than an oafish clown asshole who does not share any of them. The backlash, from anyone with a brain sloshing around in their skull at least, will be on the people who sold out everything they stand for to support the idiot that deliberately tore apart the party.

I also forgot to finish my earlier thought, which is I don't think if Trump were running as a Dem you'd have the Daily Stormer white nationalists or the Pepe-loving /pol alt-righters supporting him either like you have now. I just don't think, as I was saying, the media would be focusing as heavily on making him out to be a bigot, and therefore those types wouldn't be associating him with it and supporting him specifically because of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1258 on: October 11, 2016, 02:35:57 PM »
You're a fucking idiot. Take that to your safe space.

Tell me for the 400th time what "people like me" think. Take that broad brush of yours and keep painting positions for me that NOT ONLY have I never espoused, but that I have repeatedly, vehemently opposed. That's how to win an argument for sure. Got a keen meme for me?

Run little man, run. They are about to close the door on your safe space...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1259 on: October 11, 2016, 02:39:18 PM »

LOL. Now who's got the brush, sissy boy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions