Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1140 on: October 05, 2016, 07:47:57 PM »
^^^^Not even close to being in true. The more you post, the more you look delusional, just as most leftwingnuts! You are a foolish human.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1141 on: October 05, 2016, 08:22:29 PM »
#Factual.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Do a little more "research" on Jeffrey Epstein and you'll see that Kaos and others brought equally ridiculous claims against Bill Clinton up in this very thread.

Weird how Kaos 100% believes Bill gang-banged kids with Epstein and Prowler 100% believes Trump did and neither believe the opposite. Weird how that works. So weird.

I responded to prowler knowing good and well none of what he said was true. It's all been fact checked. And he always responds with the same "maybe you should do some research" crap. Rinse. Repeat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1142 on: October 05, 2016, 08:28:05 PM »
Maybe you have a reading comprehension issue, I don't know...but, I did post allegedly, meaning there is a accusation from one woman, through now 3 filed suits, that Trump raped her with no proof, as of yet. #Factual #DoMoreResearch

Trump allegedly had women working in his pageants through a Visitors Visa. #Factual

Trump hasn't paid taxes in 20 years. #Factual

Trump had illegal immigrants build Trump Tower using China manufactured steel. #Factual #MakeMericaGreatAgain #BringJobsBackFromChina

1 You can allege anything.

2 Have you ever ran a business? Losses happen. And there are tax breaks that exist within the IRS for s corps, c corps and llc's to limit or reduce tax liability depending on what your gain or loss is. When I had a business I claimed a loss the first two years. Which is very common. 

3 The demand for steel in the U.S. Outweighs supply. Meaning supply has to be tapped from elsewhere. Sad but true.

But I know I may as well be telling the ceiling fan these things....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1143 on: October 05, 2016, 08:30:09 PM »
^^^^Not even close to being in true. The more you post, the more you look delusional, just as most leftwingnuts! You are a foolish human.

Agree with this ^^^. If that was meant for prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1144 on: October 05, 2016, 09:18:27 PM »
I like his pictures from the 80's better....

You forgot the video game he was in:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1145 on: October 05, 2016, 09:19:38 PM »
Nope! I don't think any of the others would have. At this point in time you had to get the middle stirred up. Trump has stirred the middle up. The problem we're having is we got too many self righteous Republicans who think that they are so far above  Trump that its pathetic. We need to all be  looking Hillary and say how pathetic is she and get on the same page. Once we all get on the same page it'll be a landslide!

I get where you're coming from and you can go back 100 pages or so in these threads and see that I gave Trump props from the beginning for doing one thing.  Telling the politically correct, social justice warriors that have been choking the life out of this country to kiss his entire ass.  Whether half of what he said was raving lunacy or not, the other half was exactly what so much of the country needed and wanted to hear.

I damn near shudder at the thought of him in office, for 1,000 different reasons.  But let's not go there. He's the candidate and he's still the lesser of two evils IMO.  But back to the point.  I think GH said it earlier.  It was the 437 candidates that blew it for the Repubs.  Nobody stood out except for the special needs kid with weird hair, brashly saying whatever came to mind, without filter.  We would have been far better served if Rubio or Paul or Walker, somebody along those lines, nosed out Trump.  And then Trump, after getting that segment of voters behind him, threw his support behind the nominee and campaigned hard for him. Then you're talking landslide. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1146 on: October 05, 2016, 09:39:33 PM »
Ummm, yeah...regardless if you choose to believe it or not, does not matter, all that I posted is 100% factual...every single bit. Go back to sticking your head in the sand and pretend none of it is real, fucking dumbass...and you are the reason why Trump is the Republican candidate. He likes the uneducated voters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1147 on: October 05, 2016, 09:40:47 PM »
1 You can allege anything.

2 Have you ever ran a business? Losses happen. And there are tax breaks that exist within the IRS for s corps, c corps and llc's to limit or reduce tax liability depending on what your gain or loss is. When I had a business I claimed a loss the first two years. Which is very common. 

3 The demand for steel in the U.S. Outweighs supply. Meaning supply has to be tapped from elsewhere. Sad but true.

But I know I may as well be telling the ceiling fan these things....
Doesn't change that fact that everything that I posted was 100% factual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1148 on: October 06, 2016, 12:54:35 AM »
Ummm, yeah...regardless if you choose to believe it or not, does not matter, all that I posted is 100% factual...every single bit. Go back to sticking your head in the sand and pretend none of it is real, fucking dumbass...and you are the reason why Trump is the Republican candidate. He likes the uneducated voters.

Oh please. I would put everything I am up against you and win every time. You are pretty much a social loser. You hate the fact that you have no worldly success and now you run to the hitlary teet. You calling me a dumbass is about the most absurd thing you have ever said. Come back when you are relevant!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1149 on: October 06, 2016, 09:49:45 AM »
Oh please. I would put everything I am up against you and win every time. You are pretty much a social loser. You hate the fact that you have no worldly success and now you run to the hitlary teet. You calling me a dumbass is about the most absurd thing you have ever said. Come back when you are relevant!
There you go again. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Never said I'm voting for Hillary, but you're to fucking ignorant to understand that. I dislike both candidates and would never vote for either of them. I guess I need to be more "worldly" to vote for one of the biggest pieces of garbage in a presidental race...then I could maybe be proud to be associated with the biggest group of mouth breathers in the World (think a combination of bama, West Virginia, Arkansas, & Florida fans...maybe sprinkle in a bit of the Cajun LSU fans). I could also then look pass all of his colossal business failures when trying to explain how he's a great business man (nevermind that 1 Billion dollar loss in one year, owes Russia money, and how only one bank on Earth will do business with him)...then when his tax evasion gets brought up, I can say how smart he was for knowing how to navigate through all of the loopholes (nevermind the fact that he actually doesn't know anything about taxes. He has someone do them for him, he just signs on the line...not that smart, regardless if he knows words, big words, yuuuuge words, the greatest words).
Wow, it must feel so awesome to be worldy, to have no principles about who you want to have representing you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:51:20 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1150 on: October 06, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »
There was like a half a page where CCTAU & Prowler weren't in here where things were starting to actually get civil and grounded in reality...
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1151 on: October 06, 2016, 10:52:11 AM »
There you go again. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Never said I'm voting for Hillary, but you're to fucking ignorant to understand that. I dislike both candidates and would never vote for either of them. I guess I need to be more "worldly" to vote for one of the biggest pieces of garbage in a presidental race...then I could maybe be proud to be associated with the biggest group of mouth breathers in the World (think a combination of bama, West Virginia, Arkansas, & Florida fans...maybe sprinkle in a bit of the Cajun LSU fans). I could also then look pass all of his colossal business failures when trying to explain how he's a great business man (nevermind that 1 Billion dollar loss in one year, owes Russia money, and how only one bank on Earth will do business with him)...then when his tax evasion gets brought up, I can say how smart he was for knowing how to navigate through all of the loopholes (nevermind the fact that he actually doesn't know anything about taxes. He has someone do them for him, he just signs on the line...not that smart, regardless if he knows words, big words, yuuuuge words, the greatest words).
Wow, it must feel so awesome to be worldy, to have no principles about who you want to have representing you.
If you aren't voting for Trump, you are advocating for hitlary. That has already been established. Everything else you posted was drivel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1152 on: October 06, 2016, 10:53:33 AM »
There was like a half a page where CCTAU & Prowler weren't in here where things were starting to actually get civil and grounded in reality...
 :facepalm:

Whatever. Like you are some bastion of wisdom....

Half of your shit has been laughed at repeatedly. Up until recently, you were dangerously close to being prowler 2.0...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1153 on: October 06, 2016, 11:08:34 AM »
Whatever. Like you are some bastion of wisdom....

Half of your shit has been laughed at repeatedly. Up until recently, you were dangerously close to being prowler 2.0...

Chad may differ on opinion. But he does post facts. And isn't a mindless drone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1154 on: October 06, 2016, 11:09:47 AM »
Chad may differ on opinion. But he does post facts. And isn't a mindless drone.

At one time his "facts" were very sketchy opinions. And came in 2000 word essays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1155 on: October 06, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »
At one time his "facts" were very sketchy opinions. And came in 2000 word essays.

Just saying his and prowlers posts aren't even in the same league.

Prowler logic:

The sky is green

Actually no it's not prowler.

Yes it is. Do your research!!

No it's not. Here is a picture of it right now and it's blue.

So what! That still doesn't change the fact that what I just said was 100% fact!

I mean - how do you even engage civilly with that kind of thought train? Sorry but chad is not even close to that.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 11:36:14 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1156 on: October 06, 2016, 12:09:36 PM »
Just saying his and prowlers posts aren't even in the same league.

Prowler logic:

The sky is green

Actually no it's not prowler.

Yes it is. Do your research!!

No it's not. Here is a picture of it right now and it's blue.

So what! That still doesn't change the fact that what I just said was 100% fact!

I mean - how do you even engage civilly with that kind of thought train? Sorry but chad is not even close to that.

Point conceded!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2016, 12:59:04 PM »
Point conceded!

Now you two go hug it out and rub tips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1158 on: October 06, 2016, 01:22:59 PM »
Now you two go hug it out and rub tips.

Well. To be fair I should have called you a Pu**y after you were right. Seems to be the going thing here!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1159 on: October 06, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'