Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1120 on: October 05, 2016, 12:19:29 PM »
That's where we diverge. 

Jeb. Kasich. Cruz. Rubio. Florina(?). Christie. The 15 others that were up there.

None of them would be close. 

The country is tired of the bullshit and was looking for somebody willing to buck the system. 

The mistake the Republicans made was only having a pack of weak willies like Cruz as an alternative to Trump.   If there had been a dynamic, charismatic (even slightly) Republican?  That person would have annihilated Clinton and swept into office on a tsunami of support.  Nobody came forth.  Just the same old condescending political-speak from the rest of that pack.  None of them would be close to energizing enough people to possibly derail the coronation of Empress Clinton.

And that's where we diverge. I think it was a strong crop. The problem was that it was too many until the very end. No one got to really shine. The loudest child screaming got the attention when there were 17 of them up there. To call Carly or Perry or Cruz or walker or Rubio weak is laughable. I don't think filibustering obamacare is weak. When no one else would. Carson or Jeb? Sure. Pretty meek.

There is a difference is thinking he is the lesser of two evils NOW and thinking he was the best of all offered. I can go along with the first. Not the latter. If you don't think Trump is doing any politician speak then you need to look closer. He's done almost as much pandering to a certain demographic (during the primaries) as the dems do.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:23:33 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1121 on: October 05, 2016, 12:24:57 PM »
And that's where we diverge. I think it was a strong crop. The problem was that it was too many until the very end. No one got to really shine. The loudest child screaming got the attention when there were 17 of them up there. To call Carly or Perry or Cruz or walker or Rubio weak is laughable. I don't think filibustering obamacare is weak. When no one else would. Carson or Jeb? Sure. Pretty meek.

There is a difference is thinking he is the lesser of two evils NOW and thinking he was the best of all offered. I can go along with the first. Not the latter. If you don't think Trump is doing any politician speak then you need to look closer. He's done almost as much pandering to a certain demographic (during the primaries) as the dems do.
+1

Although IMO Rand was the top of the crop although I'm sure you intended to leave him out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1122 on: October 05, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »

Ed Zachary

In fact, I think any of those you named would have long since surpassed Clinton in every phase of the game.  None of these have the baggage Trump has.  None of them have said the outrageously stupid things Trump has. Hilary is so corrupt and unfit to run this country, but even that is not enough to drop her below the idiocy that Trump displays most of the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1123 on: October 05, 2016, 12:42:04 PM »

Weak.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1124 on: October 05, 2016, 12:42:28 PM »
Ed Zachary

In fact, I think any of those you named would have long since surpassed Clinton in every phase of the game.  None of these have the baggage Trump has.  None of them have said the outrageously stupid things Trump has. Hilary is so corrupt and unfit to run this country, but even that is not enough to drop her below the idiocy that Trump displays most of the time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1125 on: October 05, 2016, 12:48:57 PM »
Ed Zachary

I could not disagree more. 

Beating Hillary requires the personal magnetism to bring voters to the polls.  Why do you think Obama's empty suit won?  Because he was the more experienced or a better leader?  FUCK no. 

He was the least qualified candidate for the office in the history of the country.  He was nothing but empty platitudes and false promises.  He beat two experienced, effective, proven leaders in McCain and Romney.   He did it because he moved people. 

The only place Cruz is going to move people is away from Sunday School because he looks like the holier than thou Baptist head shaker.  None of the rest of those candidates has or had a chance in hell of injecting any passion into the race. 

She would have scrubbed the floor and wiped her dirty ass with all of them.  If you think anything else you're vastly overestimating the American public.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1126 on: October 05, 2016, 01:00:16 PM »
Weak.

It's a difference of opinion. And leave it at that. Conjecture at best on what the other would have done. We will never know. But I don't think it can be said with any certainty that they would have been worse. Again, conjecture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1127 on: October 05, 2016, 01:02:41 PM »
+1

Although IMO Rand was the top of the crop although I'm sure you intended to leave him out.

Actually, I totally forgot about him. But yeah he's another that has filibustered when it was extremely unpopular to do so. That means something to me. Rand was solid. Scott Walker was another that has actually walked the walk. He stared down the unions and won. That's not weak. Not in a blue state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1128 on: October 05, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
Weak.

I like his pictures from the 80's better....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1129 on: October 05, 2016, 01:18:04 PM »
It's a difference of opinion. And leave it at that. Conjecture at best on what the other would have done. We will never know. But I don't think it can be said with any certainty that they would have been worse. Again, conjecture.

I don't really disagree with you in terms of qualifications.  Cruz, Rubio and the rest are probably better qualified, they're more level headed, they're more intelligent, more verbose, and so on. 

I'm really only looking at the voting patterns and the schism in the American voter.  Not saying Trump is better, just looking at the ardor of his supporters and the willingness to overlook whatever flaws he has. 

The people are D.U.M.B.  Just look around you, Ellen.  We're at the threshold of hell.  They're willing to vote for that shrewish hag because.... none of them can say.  Can't list a thing she's ever done well except being a bitch.

I just can't imagine a career politician -- no matter who it is -- having the charisma to engender the kind of support Trump is getting.  That's what I believe it will take to knock her off.  Politics/Politicians -- particularly with the mainstream media so sluttily in bed for her -- weren't going to get it done. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1130 on: October 05, 2016, 01:24:02 PM »
Guess who else is in bed with her.  foxynewz

A last-minute decision to drop federal charges against an arms dealer who threatened to expose Hillary Clinton's alleged role in arming Islamist militants in Libya is prompting fresh claims the Department of Justice is protecting the Democratic presidential nominee from potentially damaging revelations.

Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #1131 on: October 05, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »
I don't really disagree with you in terms of qualifications.  Cruz, Rubio and the rest are probably better qualified, they're more level headed, they're more intelligent, more verbose, and so on. 

I'm really only looking at the voting patterns and the schism in the American voter.  Not saying Trump is better, just looking at the ardor of his supporters and the willingness to overlook whatever flaws he has. 

The people are D.U.M.B.  Just look around you, Ellen.  We're at the threshold of hell.  They're willing to vote for that shrewish hag because.... none of them can say.  Can't list a thing she's ever done well except being a bitch.

I just can't imagine a career politician -- no matter who it is -- having the charisma to engender the kind of support Trump is getting.  That's what I believe it will take to knock her off.  Politics/Politicians -- particularly with the mainstream media so sluttily in bed for her -- weren't going to get it done.

I get it. Fair enough.

I think most on here agree she needed/needs to go down. And how appalling she is. Just different takes on how best to do it.

When the primary first started I was almost content with anyone but Bush. Nothing personal against Jeb. He's a nice guy. I just thought it was a stained legacy and frankly the public will not vote another Bush into the White House right now. I really was on board with Walker and Paul from the onset. And I've always thought Rubio was extremely solid and likeable. I honestly thought all factors considered he was the best general candidate = electable + good policy + young + Latino. And I don't think he's done yet. He will be back.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:45:34 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1132 on: October 05, 2016, 03:46:08 PM »

This is the most candid and honest thing you've written in this forum this election cycle. Also confirms what I suspected all along. You've just been playing dumb.

I think I know your answer, but I have to ask anyway: Is it worth it? Is it worth it to sell your soul to the legion of (mostly racist) idiots he brings to the table to completely compromise your integrity and beliefs? Is it worth it to "win" with a guy who has an (R) after his name, but does not share any significant values or beliefs that traditionally go along with it? The whole reason, assumedly, you feel an allegiance to anyone who puts that (R) after their name in the first place? Is it worth it to "win" with a guy that is doing this kind of irreparable damage to the brand that (R) is supposed to signify? Is it worth it to have a guy clearly in over his head to take office and prove to everyone how inept he is and for everyone to associate that with that (R)? All while he champions either flatly leftist ideas, or authoritarian right-wing ideas that are caricatures of the worst, ugliest stereotypes of the right?

Is it really worth all that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1133 on: October 05, 2016, 04:45:08 PM »
Is that not just being guilty of taking the gutter bait though? That's usually where prowler takes most arguments. There wasn't one factual thing he said in his last post - from the rape thing to visas to billy Bobs taxes. Best just to defeat it with facts even if useless. CCT to me is just guilty of letting his temper get to him with prowlers ridiculous posts and thus joining him in the mud.

When you rassle with pigs, you both get dirty - but the pig likes it.
Actually, everything in my last post is factual. Maybe you should do a little more research on the person you want to represent you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1134 on: October 05, 2016, 04:52:27 PM »
Actually, everything in my last post is factual. Maybe you should do a little more research on the person you want to represent you.
#Factual.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Do a little more "research" on Jeffrey Epstein and you'll see that Kaos and others brought equally ridiculous claims against Bill Clinton up in this very thread.

Weird how Kaos 100% believes Bill gang-banged kids with Epstein and Prowler 100% believes Trump did and neither believe the opposite. Weird how that works. So weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1135 on: October 05, 2016, 04:58:28 PM »
This is the most candid and honest thing you've written in this forum this election cycle. Also confirms what I suspected all along. You've just been playing dumb.

I think I know your answer, but I have to ask anyway: Is it worth it? Is it worth it to sell your soul to the legion of (mostly racist) idiots he brings to the table to completely compromise your integrity and beliefs? Is it worth it to "win" with a guy who has an (R) after his name, but does not share any significant values or beliefs that traditionally go along with it? The whole reason, assumedly, you feel an allegiance to anyone who puts that (R) after their name in the first place? Is it worth it to "win" with a guy that is doing this kind of irreparable damage to the brand that (R) is supposed to signify? Is it worth it to have a guy clearly in over his head to take office and prove to everyone how inept he is and for everyone to associate that with that (R)? All while he champions either flatly leftist ideas, or authoritarian right-wing ideas that are caricatures of the worst, ugliest stereotypes of the right?

Is it really worth all that?

If it keeps her out?

Damn skippy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1136 on: October 05, 2016, 05:18:40 PM »
If it keeps her out?

Damn skippy.

Like I said:

I think I know your answer, but I have to ask anyway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1137 on: October 05, 2016, 06:29:57 PM »
Ed Zachary

Nope! I don't think any of the others would have. At this point in time you had to get the middle stirred up. Trump has stirred the middle up. The problem we're having is we got too many self righteous Republicans who think that they are so far above  Trump that its pathetic. We need to all be  looking Hillary and say how pathetic is she and get on the same page. Once we all get on the same page it'll be a landslide!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:45:07 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1138 on: October 05, 2016, 06:32:10 PM »
It's things like this:

I should've use the word Fagg like the rest of you use, and then it would be OK I suppose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1139 on: October 05, 2016, 06:53:37 PM »
#Factual.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Do a little more "research" on Jeffrey Epstein and you'll see that Kaos and others brought equally ridiculous claims against Bill Clinton up in this very thread.

Weird how Kaos 100% believes Bill gang-banged kids with Epstein and Prowler 100% believes Trump did and neither believe the opposite. Weird how that works. So weird.
Maybe you have a reading comprehension issue, I don't know...but, I did post allegedly, meaning there is a accusation from one woman, through now 3 filed suits, that Trump raped her with no proof, as of yet. #Factual #DoMoreResearch

Trump allegedly had women working in his pageants through a Visitors Visa. #Factual

Trump hasn't paid taxes in 20 years. #Factual

Trump had illegal immigrants build Trump Tower using China manufactured steel. #Factual #MakeMericaGreatAgain #BringJobsBackFromChina
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:00:14 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs