Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1060 on: September 23, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »
2A does not protect illegal guns.
Illegal SEARCH and seizure. If they have probable cause to search you and find illegal guns, of course they're not protected. Also not what Trump is talking about here.

He's literally coming for your guns, but you're fine with it because (R).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1061 on: September 23, 2016, 11:47:39 AM »
Illegal SEARCH and seizure. If they have probable cause to search you and find illegal guns, of course they're not protected. Also not what Trump is talking about here.

He's literally coming for your guns, but you're fine with it because (R).

You are ignorant. I'll give you that. Stop and frisk does not give anyone the right to take a legal gun.
If they check me, I show my CCW. We done.

If they check you, they find a mangina and continue to  search for more.

I'm good with that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1062 on: September 23, 2016, 01:21:25 PM »
You are ignorant. I'll give you that. Stop and frisk does not give anyone the right to take a legal gun.
If they check me, I show my CCW. We done.

If they check you, they find a mangina and continue to  search for more.

I'm good with that!
Luckily, I had someone filming when they frisked me illegally.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1063 on: September 23, 2016, 08:12:37 PM »
So basically Trump wants more racial profiling...what's the worse that can happen, amirite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1064 on: September 23, 2016, 09:41:11 PM »
So basically Trump wants more racial profiling...what's the worse that can happen, amirite?

Oh what difference does it make?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2016, 10:43:11 PM »
I'm 100% in favor of profiling.  Racial or otherwise. 

If you look and dress and act like a thug why would you expect to be treated as anything but? When Muslims
Are blowing stuff up, it sucks but if you look like they do you get extra scrutiny.  If youre driving around with a big white mullet A in your back window and a rebel flag flying in your truck bed it's not unreasonable to be stopped and checked for meth.

Fuck all this Nancy pants "don't hurt anyone's feelings" bullshit.

And fuck everybody who is "offended" over trivial shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1066 on: September 24, 2016, 08:18:59 PM »
I'm 100% in favor of profiling.  Racial or otherwise. 

If you look and dress and act like a thug why would you expect to be treated as anything but? When Muslims
Are blowing stuff up, it sucks but if you look like they do you get extra scrutiny.  If youre driving around with a big white mullet A in your back window and a rebel flag flying in your truck bed it's not unreasonable to be stopped and checked for meth.

Fuck all this Nancy pants "don't hurt anyone's feelings" bullshit.

And fuck everybody who is "offended" over trivial shit.
You and others that think like you are part of the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1067 on: September 24, 2016, 08:23:16 PM »

With society the way it is, it's the solution.

When it hits your family, you'll be crying like a bitch for it!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:34:49 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1068 on: September 25, 2016, 12:25:27 AM »

Move to Iran and leave it to us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1069 on: September 25, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »
Move to Iran and leave it to us.
It's the ignorant, racists that are to blame for the biggest piece of shit Presidential candidate of Trump and his whole inbred family. You are part of the problem. You move, go to North Korea. Profile and persecute until your heart is content over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1070 on: September 25, 2016, 10:02:51 AM »
It's the ignorant, racists that are to blame for the biggest piece of shit Presidential candidate of Trump and his whole inbred family. You are part of the problem. You move, go to North Korea. Profile and persecute until your heart is content over there.

Hmmmm.... Do you think he really doesn't know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1071 on: September 25, 2016, 12:05:24 PM »
Soros and other elitist fucks are to blame for the BLM movement and the war on cops. Look at the man behind the curtain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1072 on: September 25, 2016, 01:57:43 PM »

Because one thinks profiling is effective, they are an ignorant racist?

YOU are a sad person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1073 on: September 26, 2016, 09:58:43 AM »
With society the way it is, it's the solution.

When it hits your family, you'll be crying like a bitch for it!
One might say the Final Solution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1074 on: September 26, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
Soros and other elitist fudges are to blame for the BLM movement and the war on cops. Look at the man behind the curtain.
70% of the BLM "Protesters" are from out of state.  100% of the "Protesters" should be labeled as terrorists also.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1075 on: September 26, 2016, 03:17:16 PM »

Uh oh. It's another white person calling another white person a racist again. SJW in da house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1076 on: September 26, 2016, 04:43:00 PM »
Because one thinks profiling is effective, they are an ignorant racist?

YOU are a sad person.
You are a fucking moron if you think profiling more won't lead to more civil unrest. People like you should not be allowed to vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1077 on: September 26, 2016, 05:06:37 PM »
You are a fucking moron if you think profiling more won't lead to more civil unrest. People like you should not be allowed to vote.

I was gonna' say reproduce.  But vote works.   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1078 on: September 26, 2016, 05:11:18 PM »

We just need to profile more Muslims, I think blacks everybody could get on board for that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1079 on: September 26, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
We just need to profile more Muslims, I think blacks everybody could get on board for that.
Yeah, maybe put them in some form of concentration camp...umm, I mean closed off area to keep a eye on them.

Smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions