• No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1041 on: September 11, 2016, 07:56:41 AM »
^

He loves those click bait sites. They tell him what he wants to hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1042 on: September 13, 2016, 05:44:59 PM »
"We will be one people, under one God, saluting one American flag" - Trump

Yeah, nevermind the First Amendment...smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1043 on: September 13, 2016, 06:53:06 PM »

There is a plane leaving for Iran from laguardia tomorrow.  Seats available. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1044 on: September 13, 2016, 07:28:38 PM »
There is a plane leaving for Iran from laguardia tomorrow.  Seats available.
I guess it sucks for you to live in a Country not ruled by one religion.

Sounds like you should be on that plane, since you apparently don't like this Country's Constitution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1045 on: September 13, 2016, 10:20:07 PM »

Ray, next time someone asks you if you're a god - you say yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1046 on: September 13, 2016, 11:13:27 PM »
Ray, next time someone asks you if you're a god - you say yes.
LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1047 on: September 22, 2016, 06:07:34 PM »
Despite what CCTAU's memes say, Hillary has never said she LITERALLY wants to take your guns away arbitrarily.

Trump said that today.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/stop-frisk-wasnt-effective-wasnt-just-about-guns-n652496
"But stop and frisk worked...They're proactive, and if they see a person possibly with a gun or they think they have a gun, they will see the person and they'll look and they'll take the gun away. They'll stop, they'll frisk and they'll take the gun away, and they won't have anything to shoot with."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1048 on: September 22, 2016, 06:14:12 PM »
Despite what CCTAU's memes say, Hillary has never said she LITERALLY wants to take your guns away arbitrarily.

Trump said that today.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/stop-frisk-wasnt-effective-wasnt-just-about-guns-n652496

Surely to god you understand the difference
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1049 on: September 22, 2016, 08:15:30 PM »

Of course.  And don't call me Shirley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1050 on: September 22, 2016, 10:40:31 PM »
The coloreds' rights don't matter? Is that the difference?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1051 on: September 22, 2016, 10:50:12 PM »
Omarosa:
“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Just pretend for five seconds an Obama or Hillary lackey said that about them. To a documentary camera.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1052 on: September 22, 2016, 11:28:13 PM »
The coloreds' rights don't matter? Is that the difference?

You're shitting me, right? 

What does race have to do with anything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1053 on: September 23, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »
You're shitting me, right? 

What does race have to do with anything?
Please explain to me why Trump advocating police literally taking guns away from citizens with absolutely zero cause other than they "see a person possibly with a gun or they think they have a gun" is constitutional, but Clinton talking about POSSIBLY putting restrictions in place to prevent convicted felons or the mentally insane is completely off the table.

I guess I'm just dumb. I need you to explain it to me, oh wise one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1054 on: September 23, 2016, 10:20:27 AM »
Please explain to me why Trump advocating police literally taking guns away from citizens with absolutely zero cause other than they "see a person possibly with a gun or they think they have a gun" is constitutional, but Clinton talking about POSSIBLY putting restrictions in place to prevent convicted felons or the mentally insane is completely off the table.

I guess I'm just dumb. I need you to explain it to me, oh wise one.

The second amendment.  Hillary opposes guns on principle.  And knows nothing about them. 

Trump is talking about removing guns from the possession of suspects who have no legitimate authority to be carrying them. 

If I've got a gun in my pocket (and I'm happy to see you) and I get stopped by the police because I'm behaving oddly or there's reason to stop me then I'd expect to have that gun confiscated. 

She's talking about sweeping legislation, constitutional change.  He's talking about taking guns away from people in specific potentially threatening situations. 

But whatever.  It's exactly the same. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1055 on: September 23, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
Stop and frisk worked. But the criminals did not like it, so the ACLU helped them out.

If you have an illegal gun, then you should lose it! AND GO TO JAIL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1056 on: September 23, 2016, 11:06:24 AM »
The second amendment.  Hillary opposes guns on principle.  And knows nothing about them. 

Trump is talking about removing guns from the possession of suspects who have no legitimate authority to be carrying them. 

If I've got a gun in my pocket (and I'm happy to see you) and I get stopped by the police because I'm behaving oddly or there's reason to stop me then I'd expect to have that gun confiscated. 

She's talking about sweeping legislation, constitutional change.  He's talking about taking guns away from people in specific potentially threatening situations. 

But whatever.  It's exactly the same.
The second amendment, and the rest of the constitution is EXPLICITLY clear that you can't just take ANYTHING, let alone a constitutionally protected gun, with zero cause and with zero due process.

I don't expect Trump to understand that, but I guess I shouldn't expect you to either.

Please link to a non-meme that quotes her saying she wants to completely abolish the 2nd amendment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1057 on: September 23, 2016, 11:11:35 AM »
The second amendment, and the rest of the constitution is EXPLICITLY clear that you can't just take ANYTHING, let alone a constitutionally protected gun, with zero cause and with zero due process.

I don't expect Trump to understand that, but I guess I shouldn't expect you to either.

Please link to a non-meme that quotes her saying she wants to completely abolish the 2nd amendment.

Democrat speed bump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1058 on: September 23, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »

Right.  Because if you're carrying a gun in public without a permit everybody just chuckles at that and ignores it. 

Did I say abolish?  Sure she'd like to, but she knows she can't.  So she'll tie it up with her own bizarre restrictions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1059 on: September 23, 2016, 11:14:53 AM »

2A does not protect illegal guns.

Now stop and frisk could be seen as a 4th amendment issue, but since they allow the police to set up roadblocks, what's the difference?

Its a gray area. High crime areas tend to have a large population of criminals. Hence the suspicion involved in stop and frisk.

But all of this is moot since the courts have deemed it OK for black males to run from the police.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.