Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1000 on: September 08, 2016, 12:06:47 PM »
Johnson not doing himself any favors when questioned about Syria...

Well to be fair, once they schooled him on what or where Aleppo was, he did say it was "a mess".  So there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1001 on: September 08, 2016, 12:39:58 PM »

Syria?  I thought you said slot left, dipsy double twirl, fly 86, shotgun flash, strut nine, vanilla bean, captain rogers, stutter flip, gift of the magi, hands down, wiz khalifa, outside pin .... fuck... Timeout. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1002 on: September 08, 2016, 02:53:25 PM »
Things Trump doesn't know:
What Brexit is
How Scotland voted on it
That Putin invaded Ukraine
How to say Tanzania
What a nuclear triad is
Who David Duke is (at least according to him)
Said any question about Hezbollah or Hamas is a "gotcha question".

Those are all things I legitimately know about without googling.

Never heard of Allepo before, despite reading plenty of stories about the refugee crisis. And you're full of shit if you say you had.

Googling of Aleppo went up 100% today. A bunch of smug assholes pretending they knew what it was after googling it.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=aleppo

And for fuck's sake, there's is absolutely no way Trump would know what it was.

HOST: What is Aleppo?
TRUMP: It's—well it was beautiful. A true wonder of the world.
HOST: But do you know what it is?
TRUMP: It's great

I actually respect the shit out of him for not bullshitting his way through that question like most politicians would have. THAT looks infinitely more foolish, IMO and is typical politician horseshit.

Also, the New York Times tripped all over their dicks and looked 20x more foolish than Johnson cam close to.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/08/new_york_times_aleppo_story_inception_but_for_corrections.html

That was in their article smugly making fun of what an idiot Johnson is for not knowing what it is.

Basically:
We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1003 on: September 08, 2016, 02:55:27 PM »
And by the way, unlike questions about Hezbollah or Hamas, that actually WAS a gotcha question.

Watch the actual clip and listen to the way Barnacle asks it exactly in the same tone as if he were asking him what he thought about the Buttfor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1004 on: September 08, 2016, 03:04:47 PM »

^
Has a greater chance of being president than Gary "Doobie" Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1005 on: September 08, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »
Things Trump doesn't know:
What Brexit is
How Scotland voted on it
That Putin invaded Ukraine
How to say Tanzania
What a nuclear triad is
Who David Duke is (at least according to him)
Said any question about Hezbollah or Hamas is a "gotcha question".

None of that shit is a pressing as the economy and ISIS. Your knowledge of trivial shit is wasted. Trump will hire some dumbass like you to know these things. Then he can decide if its worth the time to deal with it.

Brexit? Truly who gives a shit? It has become exactly what most said it would, NO BIG DEAL! And just like the rest of the list, not a show stopper. Can be dealt with by a low man.

If you ever get to be the man, you might understand the man. Until then, you are just google man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1006 on: September 08, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
I hear Allepo is beautiful this time of year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1007 on: September 08, 2016, 04:21:36 PM »
But don't forget he's a great business man. How do we know that? Because he never fails to mention how great he is.

Nevermind any of this...

Also, Trump University and human trafficking
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1008 on: September 08, 2016, 04:34:11 PM »
Google Man.

chortle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1009 on: September 08, 2016, 05:00:11 PM »
You're right, he did act like a dipshit, but I'm still voting for him.

That's all you needed to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1010 on: September 08, 2016, 05:44:35 PM »
None of that shit is a pressing as the economy and ISIS. Your knowledge of trivial shit is wasted. Trump will hire some dumbass like you to know these things. Then he can decide if its worth the time to deal with it.

Brexit? Truly who gives a shit? It has become exactly what most said it would, NO BIG DEAL! And just like the rest of the list, not a show stopper. Can be dealt with by a low man.

If you ever get to be the man, you might understand the man. Until then, you are just google man!
^ "Poorly educated".

You made it clear by your excuse you don't know what any of that shit is either. Or Alepo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1011 on: September 08, 2016, 05:59:59 PM »
MSNBC's Foreign Relations Correspondant, Former US Ambassador of Iraq, also smugly chides Johnson for not knowing what Aleppo is.

While incorrectly saying it is the capital of ISIS.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1012 on: September 09, 2016, 07:02:37 AM »
I consider myself pretty well up to date and well read and I had no idea what/where it was either.  First thing I thought (and still do) when I see it written is some nasty assed canned dog food. 

Johnson is still a dumbass on plenty of other counts though and fuck Lorne Greene.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #1013 on: September 09, 2016, 07:54:59 AM »
I consider myself pretty well up to date and well read and I had no idea what/where it was either.  First thing I thought (and still do) when I see it written is some nasty assed canned dog food. 

Johnson is still a dumbass on plenty of other counts though and fuck Lorne Greene.
IMO this was a designed hit.
Most of us know at least one major city in each country and your best shot at hearing of other cities are generally limited to an outlet like NPR through a human interest story.

Someone crafted a question for Johnson so he would be seen as an ill-informed isolationist whose only thoughts are domestic. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1014 on: September 09, 2016, 09:20:13 AM »
But don't forget he's a great business man. How do we know that? Because he never fails to mention how great he is.

Nevermind any of this...

Also, Trump University and human trafficking

You know that most memes get around a C minus / D plus on fact checking right? This one is no exception.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1015 on: September 09, 2016, 10:26:40 AM »
You know that most memes get around a C minus / D plus on fact checking right? This one is no exception.

True. But dem edumacated cocksuckers quote da hell outta it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1016 on: September 09, 2016, 10:35:01 AM »
IMO this was a designed hit.
Most of us know at least one major city in each country and your best shot at hearing of other cities are generally limited to an outlet like NPR through a human interest story.

Someone crafted a question for Johnson so he would be seen as an ill-informed isolationist whose only thoughts are domestic.
^^^100%^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1017 on: September 09, 2016, 10:35:17 AM »
This post? From you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #1018 on: September 09, 2016, 10:45:07 AM »
^^^100%^^^

You realize you are making the same excuses for Dooby that you blast all the Trump people for
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1019 on: September 09, 2016, 11:07:35 AM »

I've had my critiques of trump and there are plenty of them. But how these things are presented in a meme (and most other memes) is extremely distorted and/or false. I've said it before - context is everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE