Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #980 on: August 30, 2016, 12:49:48 AM »
Do over!!!

Any candidate that isn't being looked at by the FBI or has multiple lawsuits against them should come to the stage...sit down Hillary & Trump, better yet, just leave. Real candidates wanted.

Pretty much anyone who has over 500 companies will have some lawsuits against them when he leaves Americans to die, I'll give up on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #981 on: August 31, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »
Once again. Trump proves he's trying to lose.

FBI found new Benghazi emails. All you have to do is keep the focus on that.

So what does he do THAT DAY? Announce he's going to Mexico, which inevitably will only piss off Mexicans, Mexican Americans, and fire up the late night comedians.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/mexicans-awaken-in-shock-and-awe-to-news-of-donald-trump-s-visit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #982 on: August 31, 2016, 01:13:31 PM »

FBI found new Benghazi emails. All you have to do is keep the focus on that.

So what does he do THAT DAY? Announce he's going to Mexico, which inevitably will only piss off Mexicans, Mexican Americans, and fire up the late night comedians.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/mexicans-awaken-in-shock-and-awe-to-news-of-donald-trump-s-visit

So you want him to be presidential and make rational considered decisions -- which requires meeting with foreign leaders.  And you want him to detail his policies and his position on the issues.

And when he's doing that and not  Hillary bashing you bitch anyway. 

Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #983 on: August 31, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »
I don't want him to call her mommy party McPooPooface. I want him to criticize her for the ever-growing litany of legitimate major issues with her instead of deliberately distracting from them. Every. Single. Time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #984 on: August 31, 2016, 03:19:06 PM »
I don't want him to call her mommy party McPooPooface. I want him to criticize her for the ever-growing litany of legitimate major issues with her instead of deliberately distracting from them. Every. Single. Time.

Low hanging fruit. There is a lot of it too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #985 on: August 31, 2016, 05:03:02 PM »

Why would you want that?

She's your Crusty McCooch buddy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #986 on: September 02, 2016, 01:35:51 AM »
This guy...there are now some inbred roll tahd yelling retards that think this is how you delete emails...smh

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #987 on: September 02, 2016, 01:47:23 AM »
This guy...there are now some inbred roll tahd yelling retards that think this is how you delete emails...smh

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #988 on: September 02, 2016, 07:45:06 AM »

I'm guessing that net should be widened to include more than just the inbred bama fans...hint: that's not how you delete emails. Only a moron, like yourself, would think so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #989 on: September 02, 2016, 01:04:41 PM »
I'm guessing that net should be widened to include more than just the inbred bama fans...hint: that's not how you delete emails. Only a moron, like yourself, would think so.

Only a pissanthimum like yourself misses the joke!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #990 on: September 02, 2016, 01:11:19 PM »
I think its a good thing Trump does not know the latest way to delete potentially criminal emails.

Even I had to look it up. I thought it was a funny way for him to show how ridiculous this is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/bleachbit-brags-about-wiping-clinton-servers-clean-it-stifles-investigation-hillary-
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #993 on: September 06, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »
Jesus...  this country is so fucked.

pew pew pew
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #994 on: September 06, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #995 on: September 08, 2016, 03:33:04 AM »
Pretty much anyone who has over 500 companies will have some lawsuits against them when he leaves Americans to die, I'll give up on him.
So, are you okay with Human Trafficking?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #996 on: September 08, 2016, 08:16:24 AM »

Yes, that is what was said...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #997 on: September 08, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »

Can we sell you to a North Korean businessman?  If so, then yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #998 on: September 08, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »
Can we sell you to a North Korean businessman?  If so, then yes.

Sell is such an ugly word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #999 on: September 08, 2016, 11:59:36 AM »

Johnson not doing himself any favors when questioned about Syria...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions