Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #960 on: August 28, 2016, 11:25:41 PM »
Not just Trump, but all his rube followers, including many here.

Rubio & Cruz were THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH SPIC LOVERS for this EXACT position on immigration. Trump was gonna kick all the wetbacks out and build a fuckin' wall.

Now all of the sudden and somehow still it was cuck beta RINO bullshit when it came from Rubio, but from Trump? Well, man, he just evolved a little bit, no big deal. This is what we all really wanted all along, just not when Cruz & Rubio were saying it.

You're the butt of his joke. He is trolling you.

Checked the googles. 

Still not Hillary.  Still on the ballot.  Still has a chance to win.

Turned the googles off
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #961 on: August 29, 2016, 09:49:30 AM »
Checked the googles. 

Still not Hillary.  Still on the ballot.  Still has a chance to win.

Turned the googles off
Trump and Hillary think you for your myopic gullibility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #962 on: August 29, 2016, 09:58:48 AM »

The options are Trump and Hillary.

My choice is Anyone But Hillary. 

Nothing he could do or say will change the level of my loathing for her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #963 on: August 29, 2016, 10:05:55 AM »
The options are Trump and Hillary.

My choice is Anyone But Hillary. 

Nothing he could do or say will change the level of my loathing for her.

And I think we may be on two different angles here. Mine is one of learning for future elections so that we do not have to have a lesser of two evils choice again. People need to observe these traits and learn from it, and most importantly take an interest in the election before the candidates are actually locked in. Most of those complaining about the choices I see on a daily basis sat on their collective asses during the primaries and didn't decide to "care" until it was already decided.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #964 on: August 29, 2016, 10:07:32 AM »

So real question here: with trumps turn on immigration, is Johnson really any worse on that particular issue now? That's been one of my qualms with him is his complete amnesty and open borders stance. Now it appears that all three candidates want it in some form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #965 on: August 29, 2016, 10:42:58 AM »
So real question here: with trumps turn on immigration, is Johnson really any worse on that particular issue now? That's been one of my qualms with him is his complete amnesty and open borders stance. Now it appears that all three candidates want it in some form.

The question of worse or better is really irrelevant.  Johnson has less chance than dallas of getting elected.

Trump is trying (sort of) to get elected.  All the people around him -- including the leaders of the Republican Party -- are hounding him to back off his intractable stances in an effort to bring in a broader base of voters. What he says and what he believes are probably at odds now.   

It's not going to work.  It's a concept doomed to fail.  The only way he could have won was to keep up the intensity and bring out people who typically don't vote because they don't feel their voice is heard in the cacophony of minority bullshit that dominates too much of politics.  The majority COULD still own this election, but there is never a candidate that speaks to their values and hopes because the minority liberal media demonizes them for espousing "normal" views. 

If he wants to win?  He needs to get rid of all the handlers, turn off the teleprompter, ignore the media and go back to being "fuck you" Trump.

An effort to be more like a 'traditional candidate' only makes him ineffectual and foppish while it drives the people who would have run through a wall for him (not me) back to their lives of silent frustration. 

There is no learning going on here, things will be what they always have been. And?  This. Country. Is. Fucked.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:44:35 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #966 on: August 29, 2016, 10:48:40 AM »
The position Trump supposedly landed on is one I would be inclined to agree with...if I thought he had an ounce of integrity and actually knew what the fuck he was talking about. He doesn't. He just spouts out his drunk-uncle-level understanding of politics in general where there is no such thing as consistency because, I believe, he truly doesn't know the difference or the implications of either position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #967 on: August 29, 2016, 10:57:34 AM »
The position Trump supposedly landed on is one I would be inclined to agree with...if I thought he had an ounce of integrity and actually knew what the fuck he was talking about. He doesn't. He just spouts out his drunk-uncle-level understanding of politics in general where there is no such thing as consistency because, I believe, he truly doesn't know the difference or the implications of either position.

There's a reason why that's good, Chachi. 

I'd rather have somebody who will hire people who know what they're doing and let them do their jobs than some maniac who thinks they know better than anybody else and demands that THEIR twisted, ignorant vision be implemented.  That's what we have in Obama. That's what we'll have with Hillary. 

We need a CEO type president, not an Emperor/Empress. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #968 on: August 29, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »

As K said above, simply pandering or changing to a broader audience per the advisors and handlers more than likely. Not sure he even knows what he is saying. The place he is sitting now on it I don't too much have issue with. It was more the lambasting of the others for it earlier in the process. And I suppose it is better than hillarys total amnesty and open borders stance. Johnson has said before he is also for total amnesty and open borders but I've also recently seen him advocate a path where due diligence is done. Still though, no wall. So it's a mixed bag between them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #969 on: August 29, 2016, 11:12:19 AM »
As K said above, simply pandering or changing to a broader audience per the advisors and handlers more than likely. Not sure he even knows what he is saying. The place he is sitting now on it I don't too much have issue with. It was more the lambasting of the others for it earlier in the process. And I suppose it is better than hillarys total amnesty and open borders stance. Johnson has said before he is also for total amnesty and open borders but I've also recently seen him advocate a path where due diligence is done. Still though, no wall. So it's a mixed bag between them.
Johnson's position has consistently been for an expansive guest worker program, a two year grace period for illegals to get work visas or be deported, 1 strike and you're out for anyone trying to circumvent the rules, and the wall is dumb ("A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder").

Any talk about just a completely borderless society, if he did in fact make those comments, were I'm sure purely philosophical about how in an ideal society the government wouldn't interfere with people's individual liberties to live where they want to live, but I know for sure that he does not endorse that as a practical, pragmatic, policy he'd want in practice. I'm assuming that based on similar stances he's taken on, say, the drug war. He wants to actually legalize marijuana, but when it comes to stuff like heroine and meth, I've seen him say that in theory, the government shouldn't have a say in what individuals to to their own bodies, and that in theory if the government were to prescribe heroin to addicts, it would be cleaner, safer, and eliminate the black market. But he then went on to say explicitly that in practice, he has absolutely no intentions of legalizing anything other than marijuana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #970 on: August 29, 2016, 11:37:37 AM »
Johnson's position has consistently been for an expansive guest worker program, a two year grace period for illegals to get work visas or be deported, 1 strike and you're out for anyone trying to circumvent the rules, and the wall is dumb ("A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder").

Any talk about just a completely borderless society, if he did in fact make those comments, were I'm sure purely philosophical about how in an ideal society the government wouldn't interfere with people's individual liberties to live where they want to live, but I know for sure that he does not endorse that as a practical, pragmatic, policy he'd want in practice. I'm assuming that based on similar stances he's taken on, say, the drug war. He wants to actually legalize marijuana, but when it comes to stuff like heroine and meth, I've seen him say that in theory, the government shouldn't have a say in what individuals to to their own bodies, and that in theory if the government were to prescribe heroin to addicts, it would be cleaner, safer, and eliminate the black market. But he then went on to say explicitly that in practice, he has absolutely no intentions of legalizing anything other than marijuana.

It doesn't matter what his positions are or aren't. 

He CANNOT beat Hillary.  Only Trump can.  So this is wasted effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #971 on: August 29, 2016, 12:02:20 PM »

And I really wish it weren't this way. We've got to be able to do better than what this clown show election this year has become.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #972 on: August 29, 2016, 12:14:14 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #974 on: August 29, 2016, 12:45:00 PM »
Watched Gary Johnson this weekend. Fuck it, I'm not voting. 

I've come to the conclusion that nobody in their right fucking mind wants to be the president. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #975 on: August 29, 2016, 02:07:49 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that nobody in their right fucking mind wants to be the president.

Our choices are:

1) Hillary Clinton -- the most evil, corrupt person alive today and in the top ten ever. Someone who has a radical Muslim sympathizer as her closest adviser.  Someone who is so in love with herself that she believes her view of everything is more valuable than yours. She knows better than you what you want, what you need and what's good for her you.  So fuck her. 

2) Donald Trump -- an egotistical businessman who has never been in politics and has a self-promoting tendency to say outlandish things. 

3a and 3b) Doobie Johnson and the Pussycats.  Zero chance in hell and a wasted vote. 

Of the the choices, Doobie seems the most whack-a-doo.  It's like he blazed up 30 minutes  before every interview.  He looks like Barry Manilow's younger gayer brother.  He doesn't know if he's shitting or wiping. 

The only viable option against Hillary is Trump. 

Do I wish it were different?  Yeah. I do.  But it is what it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #976 on: August 29, 2016, 02:32:35 PM »
Our choices are:

1) Hillary Clinton -- the most evil, corrupt person alive today and in the top ten ever. Someone who has a radical Muslim sympathizer as her closest adviser.  Someone who is so in love with herself that she believes her view of everything is more valuable than yours. She knows better than you what you want, what you need and what's good for her you.  So fuck her. 

2) Donald Trump -- an egotistical businessman who has never been in politics and has a self-promoting tendency to say outlandish things. 

3a and 3b) Doobie Johnson and the Pussycats.  Zero chance in hell and a wasted vote. 

Of the the choices, Doobie seems the most whack-a-doo.  It's like he blazed up 30 minutes  before every interview.  He looks like Barry Manilow's younger gayer brother.  He doesn't know if he's shitting or wiping. 

The only viable option against Hillary is Trump. 

Do I wish it were different?  Yeah. I do.  But it is what it is.

You say that as if blazing up before an interview is bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #977 on: August 29, 2016, 04:56:12 PM »

There is a big difference. Open borders does not equal building a wall!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #978 on: August 29, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »

Do over!!!

Any candidate that isn't being looked at by the FBI or has multiple lawsuits against them should come to the stage...sit down Hillary & Trump, better yet, just leave. Real candidates wanted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #979 on: August 29, 2016, 09:01:46 PM »
There is a big difference. Open borders does not equal building a wall!

Chad made a good point above on johnsons open border statements. I guess the only way to know is to get him on a debate stage and ask him point blank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE